• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
progression with her stops for a while.
Because you have to advance portions of Aunt/Mom. Panty quest is shitty game design, shitty game play, and a shitty grind. If it weren't for the fantastic pay-off, I would have cancelled my patronage over it. The way it's tied into both Aunt and mom AND maxing out 3 of the stats, makes it a bug magnet too. Now, if any future update keys off of DEX, you have to go and do panty quest. A bunch of BS. I HOPE DC got a new coder.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Because you have to advance portions of Aunt/Mom. Panty quest is shitty game design, shitty game play, and a shitty grind. If it weren't for the fantastic pay-off, I would have cancelled my patronage over it. The way it's tied into both Aunt and mom AND maxing out 3 of the stats, makes it a bug magnet too. Now, if any future update keys off of DEX, you have to go and do panty quest. A bunch of BS. I HOPE DC got a new coder.
I was going to become a patron, because I liked .12 a whole lot, but after .13 and .14 I just don't know anymore. The fact is I'm just not liking the direction of stuff, especially with the way that the stories advance exclusively via grind, the lack of an easy way to skip time periods, and the overabundance of MILF stuff compared to everything else. That's before even dealing with the stat gating, and mediocre stories.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I think DarkCookie has harmed the sexy side of the game in an effort to have characters fucked in the last 2 updates.

I was looking forward to how you would end up sleeping with Eriks mom and Mia but after you resolve the quest chains you sort of just fuck them. The top 3 are, 3rd Mom, 2nd Auntie and 1s place Sister in building up to the eventual sex scenes and it made them so much better. People are asking for extra scenes for Mia and Eriks mom as if that will fix the problem when it's the peeping, watching on camera, sneaking into bed and mean spirited teasing from your bitchy sister that made a singular sex scene during her cam show so good.

In my opinion Mia and Eriks mom have lost their appeal when they where the characters I was looking forward to the most. I'm looking forward to Roxxy if there is a build up, use cliches pulled from a manga if you need to, trapped in a tight space together, she twerks against you and finds out how big you are, truth or dare, etc. I would even be as bold to say nothing but build up if that's what's needed for a good arc.

Reactions: prozack

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I think DarkCookie has harmed the sexy side of the game in an effort to have characters fucked in the last 2 updates.

I was looking forward to how you would end up sleeping with Eriks mom and Mia but after you resolve the quest chains you sort of just fuck them. The top 3 are, 3rd Mom, 2nd Auntie and 1s place Sister in building up to the eventual sex scenes and it made them so much better. People are asking for extra scenes for Mia and Eriks mom as if that will fix the problem when it's the peeping, watching on camera, sneaking into bed and mean spirited teasing from your bitchy sister that made a singular sex scene during her cam show so good.

In my opinion Mia and Eriks mom have lost their appeal when they where the characters I was looking forward to the most. I'm looking forward to Roxxy if there is a build up, use cliches pulled from a manga if you need to, trapped in a tight space together, she twerks against you and finds out how big you are, truth or dare, etc. I would even be as bold to say nothing but build up if that's what's needed for a good arc.
i'll probably cancel my pledge if 0.15 doesn't add more mia stuff.

she's my favorite character next to mom and sister and i can't believe darkcookie added ONE sex scene with mia.

it's bs
The mom, sis and aunt have had multiple updates dedicated to their story. Mia/Helen/Erik's Mom have had 1 or even 1/2 an update. The content and paths aren't final, this is just a rough first pass to get a foundation, with further balances and content for their stories coming in future updates.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
I just finished, and yeah honestly it was a bit underwhelming update. The sex scenes really lacked variation (but the animation is extremely fluid). I was expecting there will be an ultimate route where you'd at least have a threesome with Mia and Helen, hell maybe a foursome with Harold joining in, or even fivesome with Yumi lol.

But still, it really feels like a small update, and hopefully DC can add some things like he did with mom and sis story, which are perfection.

I know that it is time consuming, but imo that ling wait actually makes playing all the way through even more worth it.

Tl;dr I feel before DC should move on to 0.15 he should make 0.14 to enhance Mia, and even Erik's scenes. Plus, some are still waiting for mom-Diane threesome.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i dont know u but i am getting reeeeaaaaally tired of restarting from beginning with no real skips

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes