• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I Don't know if it's just a bug or not but I cant progress the game with mia's family any more. after I sneak into her room the first time I don't know what to do. I've tried almost anything that I could think of. I can't even click on any of the characters at the church on the weekends. I already have max stats with everything. what do I have to do next?
Talk to her in the morning in the science room at school.

metehorn

Jun 24, 2017
Good update but, while helen's history progress smoothly, Mia's don't do it the same way, it changes from nothing (even a kiss on the lips) to fuck her in every hole...

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I wish we could have both
You could probably hack the values in Ren'Py to get both, but Mia is of course the correct choice. I'm not a huge fan of forks cutting off access to content, outside of saves. But thank goodness this update was relatively bug free, and played rather well with the added morning hints from the last update and this one. The "homework" tease after the tat' was brutal tho'.

The animation on the new content was fantastic too. Makes the older stuff (which I still like) seem like a slide-show. The quality of this update is miles beyond previous ones. Did DC find a better coder?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You could probably hack the values in Ren'Py to get both, but Mia is of course the correct choice. I'm not a huge fan of forks cutting off access to content, outside of saves. But thank goodness this update was relatively bug free, and played rather well with the added morning hints from the last update and this one. The "homework" tease after the tat' was brutal tho'.

The animation on the new content was fantastic too. Makes the older stuff (which I still like) seem like a slide-show. The quality of this update is miles beyond previous ones. Did DC find a better coder?
I had the complete opposite as far as bugs. The entire Mia/Helen story was bugged as hell compared to anything I have ever seen with this game. Mia never invited me over the first time, I just was able to enter her house at night, scenes happened out of order or possibly not at all. After the second scene with Helen and Angelica, Helen acted like I was her master and told me to go up to her room for sex, only for her to be normal up there (again, this is BEFORE the choice even happened). I'm glad people liked the arc, but it was pretty crappy for me.

Mia is the "right choice" but Helen has far more content. It's baffling.

Reactions: Darkaura

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Mia is the "right choice" but Helen has far more content. It's baffling.
Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you there. It would have been FAR better gameplay if MC got to do "Just the tip." Before triggering the whole Helen-Harold thing.

But on previous updates, cheats being totally broken, being locked out of STR training and the un-clued panty-quest, was far worse. Going from unplayable to a little bit buggy but fully playable, w/o any actual Ren'Py fault logs, was nice IMHO.

John The Boogeyman Wick

Jul 12, 2017

Problem is, story wise the MC would be screwing over Harold and I don't think Mia could be okay with that. But I don't think Mia attitude should be "I don't want to talk to you MC" and I'm going to say it again, I didn't like that the MC just stood their when Angelica had sex with Helen. MC "duh what do I do?"

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah... I'm gonna have to go ahead and agree with you there. It would have been FAR better gameplay if MC got to do "Just the tip." Before triggering the whole Helen-Harold thing.
I mean it's beyond just that. The tatoo stuff seems to come out of nowhere, and while I agree having an actual "just the tip" scene would have been some nice buildup, how about a blowjob, a handjob, eat her out, ANYTHING? If you look at mom/sis/diane, they all have multiple scenes, and multiple buildups to the first time you fuck them, I don't need 3 different ways to bang, ala sis, but something more than a face down fucking where you can barely see her face would be nice.

Mia's story wasn't about her, it was about her mom, and that sucks.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes