sexiwof

Jun 6, 2017
Oh god damn it someone PLEASE tell me how I can now milk aunt! She juts dont let me fo some reason! And beforу this update this wasnt happening, I just go to mall and take bloody pakaje!
Did I skip something important?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
Hope I won't get banned for a piece of critique.

Here's a different perspective. If this update was in the works for 3 months, combining 3 months' payments from Patreon DC collected (keeping in mind that it wasn't $16k during all 3 months) - this update costed DC subscribers ~$40k.

40 effin thousand (!) US dollars. 40,000.

Now, all DC defenders, please answer honestly. Does it look like something you've waited 3 months for and what costed $40,000?

Let that sink in.

P.S. I'm one of his patrons as well. So probably am entitled to express an opinion.
i agree...it just doesn't feel like a lot of content. there's a lot of content for buildup (roxy, church bgs, pool, hospital, tattoo shop, hill, etc.) but the focus of the character for a major update doesn't seem to be there like how it was for mom, aunt, and sis. it added more content for erik than the mom. erik's quests didn't affect mrs. j in anyway, although you still have to help him along the way to get to her. this kind of felt like an inbetween update.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
How i can trigger erick events, bulling and fight? i only find erick in his home and only with 2 options cards and where is you mom?
How can i trigger hes events? thx

Haru105

Aug 5, 2017
How i can trigger erick events, bulling and fight? i only find erick in his home and only with 2 options cards and where is you mom?
How can i trigger hes events? thx
if i remember right, this event trigger after i got the STR and DEX

wingedgoat

Jul 1, 2017
please help me suck sisters tits every time i make a deal she just wont let me suck her tits and muay wont train me saying cant teach you anymore now go on live life get some experience ...... please help me pass this through in the previous versions this was easy but now i dont know where and how i got stuck here ?

please provide saves if possible or at least tell me how to do it....

hungquan

Jul 22, 2017
I got this version end up with 3 part (3 saves):
Have education sex 3somes with Erik & Erik's mom
Hava yoga private sex with Erik's mom
Have sex with June
Anything after that or those were the end of this version?

thelacanian

May 6, 2017
Do there anyone to know how to cheat on the android?
Maybe... Can you put cheating code in the game PC, like buying a Orcette toy for Eric in the game PC?
If not, I hope so... Just... an idea...:p

Reactions: Idkman12

SANDIP

Jun 5, 2017
Oh god damn it someone PLEASE tell me how I can now milk aunt! She juts dont let me fo some reason! And beforу this update this wasnt happening, I just go to mall and take bloody pakaje!
Did I skip something important?
YOU NEED TO BY COW OUTFIT FROM PINK SHOP..

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Have sex with June
Yes, they are right. Could you please share those save files? I got a bug and do not want to start over. Thanks.

Reactions: Ngaco3

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Hope I won't get banned for a piece of critique.

Here's a different perspective. If this update was in the works for 3 months, combining 3 months' payments from Patreon DC collected (keeping in mind that it wasn't $16k during all 3 months) - this update costed DC subscribers ~$40k.

40 effin thousand (!) US dollars. 40,000.

Now, all DC defenders, please answer honestly. Does it look like something you've waited 3 months for and what costed $40,000?

Let that sink in.

P.S. I'm one of his patrons as well. So probably am entitled to express an opinion.
I can understand where you are coming from but cost/time doesn't always relate. He has a big crew for this kind of game and I am not even sure that is still productive with this kind of size but ultimately it is not for you to judge.

You want to make it looks like you are concerned by the number of faps by minute you get from this game but all you sound it's a bit butt-hurt and jealous.

Actually, instead of posting here you have 2 things to do. Write to him to complain privately or on his Patreon page and/or drop your subscription.

And no one for what I know get banned voicing his opinion. Or something has changed?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
YOU NEED TO BY COW OUTFIT FROM PINK SHOP..
That's wrong. She should have you pick up a package when you go to her at night, which you should be able to pick up the next day. I doubt that was changed. (I haven't played yet)

raim

Jun 19, 2017
Have sex with June
man! plz share with us your saves!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes