SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I am personally fine with the update. Eric and his mom's storyline is interesting, though i seriously hope they expand on it big time in the future with all the milfs. The sex scenes in this release were really nice too, though I will admit I wish they had given reverse cowgirl on Mrs. Johnson during that yoga bed scene. Most of the riding scenes have the females only showing their back and some side boob. Why the aunt's breeding scene is still my favorite scene in the game so far. The animation quality on some of the scenes is nice though. Mrs. Johnson owns the animation in the game so far.

Personally, this game deserves to be a Popular Game.

Dajose

May 8, 2017
Please, God of Thread cleaning, Delete this *fucking* dumb reposters and spammers i cant take it anymore.
i see a guy providing a save for the 3 endings and FOUR minutes later a guy asks for the save of the so called endings. braindead or something?

Last edited:

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Help.
When i try milk aunt she says "You need to take care of the few things i asked you earlier, before we get started"
Its never happend befor, and i dont remember she mentioned anything. what should I do?
Go to the Pink store in the mall. There's a package you need to pick up for her.

Zhiqin32

Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys for some reason after the coaching session in school you`re supposed to go shower and Roxxy is inside. In 12.7 i had no problem with going in as her friends would just leave but now when i talk to both friends i am unable to go thorough them and they wont leave. I cant advance at all in school. Any help?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey guys for some reason after the coaching session in school you`re supposed to go shower and Roxxy is inside. In 12.7 i had no problem with going in as her friends would just leave but now when i talk to both friends i am unable to go thorough them and they wont leave. I cant advance at all in school. Any help?
You need more charm, though you are smelly from the workout you need more charm to get your please to work with them.

nirthil

Apr 28, 2017
I think I've actually found a bug no one mentioned:

When I go to get a blowjob from the lifeguard the animation for it doesn't display (it's just the same picture from the choice) until I can choose again whether to continue or cum. It was like that in 0.12, as well, I just forgot to post it back then.

Jexo

May 8, 2017
Besides that it will cause issues, there really isn't any point.

Better to obscure console cheats and avoid inane questions that will no doubt come up when people start changing stats without knowing what they are doing.
How exactly do you write them in the console?

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Besides that it will cause issues, there really isn't any point.

Better to obscure console cheats and avoid inane questions that will no doubt come up when people start changing stats without knowing what they are doing.
Only for dexterity. The others are safe.

Faxes

Jun 19, 2017
how exactly do you write them in the console i can't get it to work

Console Activation
------------------
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you
know what you're doing and are happy to take the risk.

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search for the line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

Charisma = pStats.increase("chr")
Strength = pStats.increase("str")
Intelligence = pStats.increase("int")
Dexterity = pStats.increase("dex") *WARNING: Changing this stats could mess up the Sister story progression.
Set Money = inventory.money=99999

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes