j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
still Judith no progress, Life Guard no progress, shower girls no progress, total 7 new scenes.
Those things were decided by the community. You'll get those scenes eventually though it's likely going to be next year for most of them.

Total 3 or 4 new locations and there isn't anything to do at them. Instead of making new location maybe they should work at locations they have and add new scenes, additional story lines to mom/aunt/sister. There is a pool outside of the house for last 2 or 3 versions and you can not do anything at the location...
The locations are going to be needed at some point so it doesn't really matter when they are added. If they are done now time can be spend on something else later.
You have to remember that DC streams a lot and that it's not always easy to stream something while not ruining everybodies surprise.

davidov7

Aug 19, 2017
hi i am stuck at the begging of the game at school , i need to go to the shower where the to girls blocking me from interring , and telling me to go wash in the fountain ???????
what to do know ?
help pleas ..

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've never known a group of gamers, on a gaming forum, stuck so hard on tiny sections of a tiny update to a simple computer game, asking such simple questions that are covered 50 times in the thread and in the OP.
Yeah honestly it is like, I'm surprised a lot of people here can even figure out how to extract the folder in winrar or 7zip since they are apparently so fucking dumb to do anything in these games that are pretty much always explained directly in game.

Pretty soon it is gonna be "hey what button do I click to start a new game?!?!"

Sleepinggiant

Jun 26, 2017
hello , i got a weird bug where that the load/save menu comes up during scenes but the dialog is still there and story progresses

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
talk to eriks mom on the choice moment that he needs a girlfriend, then talk to him, he will say that he likes june, on the next day go to the second fluor of the school , go to the computer room and talks with june,there will be another choice moment, this time you talk to her and say "ill play",go out to talk to eric and then you say the bad news, in the next day talk ehith june again and as to hang out, in the same night she will appear in your room.
Appreciate the help =)

I just did a rush through of the game again from scratch to see if I missed anything. Glad to know what to do now.

Mad Max

May 5, 2017
I´m disapointed with the content of this Version. Almost 2 Month of work for the little outcome. v12.7 was on 26th June.
There are not even X-Ray Versions of the new Scenes.
On the other side the have to rewrite almost the hole Game to include the new Content.
I hope DC has used the time to make new Drawings for the next Version, so it will released a bit faster

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes