llong0415

Jul 27, 2017
Yeah, Prince was very protective of his songs. Mark Knopfler told Al yes on the condition Mark got to play guitar on Als version. Parody and satire are protected under the 1st amendment, thankfully. Imagine how many lawsuits Twilight Shortbread would have if it wasn't, among many, many other people. Now if only he could throw in the Principal and Annie being Scientologist. That would make for some funny shit.
Just read this, now I have to buy a new monitor. Shot coffee out my nose laughing, Scientologist, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I keep forgetting about how popular his live streams are. I still havent watched one yet. Gotta get around to that one of these days
he kinda took me by surprise there,i was thinking about watching the stream were he was reworking Judith and that was when i saw the new stream,maybe he put it just today.....there he was making a room on Annie's house.....

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The incest patch is some odd... I mean, Its okey when you call mom 'Mom', but its strange when other character call her 'mom', the same with erick moms, erick calling her 'Mrs'.

I dont if is just me that problem.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I got you beat then, I have watched one! It wasn't easy though, my browser didn't like it, I ended up having to open it in Media Player Classic.

This is his page for it, btw.
wow Devi,my bro,you must have a browser even worst tham mine.....i cant even use Mega with this browser,the only way for me to download things is by workupload or nopy(or torrents)....the best place for me to download anything is at my desktop on my job(yes i'm on that level of sadness)

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The incest patch is some odd... I mean, Its okey when you call mom 'Mom', but its strange when other character call her 'mom', the same with erick moms, erick calling her 'Mrs'.

I dont if is just me that problem.
The patch might be a simple word replacement. They'd have to start combing through dialogue and looking for context if they wanted to improve it. Example: if it's someone else talking to you, they could replace it with "your mom." But that of course makes it more complicated.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
The patch might be a simple word replacement. They'd have to start combing through dialogue and looking for context if they wanted to improve it. Example: if it's someone else talking to you, they could replace it with "your mom." But that of course makes it more complicated.
So my options are play without the path and lost the major fetish or play with the odd patch, oh well, thanks por the reply anyway.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Now there is the cookie jar to rewatch scenes, can we get the links in the start of the thread updated with a completed save when one is available? Getting sick of having to replay the whole game to get the new stuff

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Now there is the cookie jar to rewatch scenes, can we get the links in the start of the thread updated with a completed save when one is available? Getting sick of having to replay the whole game to get the new stuff
The cookie jar already stays across versions, no matter which save you use. So as long as you don't clean up your registry you should be fine and have all the old scenes available. At least that's how it has been until now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
wow Devi,my bro,you must have a browser even worst tham mine.....i cant even use Mega with this browser,the only way for me to download things is by workupload or nopy(or torrents)....the best place for me to download anything is at my desktop on my job(yes i'm on that level of sadness)
It is a bit old, but mainly I have a lot of flash and java stuff blocked, which has a tendency to fuck up a lot of streaming sites. For a few of those sites, you can use a 3rd party downloader like Jdownloader2, just copy the link and it will parse it for you. I don't like that it puts everything into its own subfolder, but that is handy when you go to an image site. For example, go to page one of a search on Rule34, and copy the url, and it will save every image in the collection into one folder, which is nice. But when you are only getting one file it can be annoying. It also automatically tried to extract archives, though it issues with 7zip.

I keep meaning to try the stream site with various other browsers I have, but it's hard to justify the time, when I should be watching programming tutorials or studying gameplay/UI possibilities. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
It is a bit old, but mainly I have a lot of flash and java stuff blocked, which has a tendency to fuck up a lot of streaming sites. For a few of those sites, you can use a 3rd party downloader like Jdownloader2, just copy the link and it will parse it for you. I don't like that it puts everything into its own subfolder, but that is handy when you go to an image site. For example, go to page one of a search on Rule34, and copy the url, and it will save every image in the collection into one folder, which is nice. But when you are only getting one file it can be annoying. It also automatically tried to extract archives, though it issues with 7zip.

I keep meaning to try the stream site with various other browsers I have, but it's hard to justify the time, when I should be watching programming tutorials or studying gameplay/UI possibilities. :rolleyes:
Making the pervy possible. Atta boy, T.D.!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I have heard it was not necessary, but I made sure to max all of the stats and grades I could before doing her arc.
always go for Max,he isnt the Grinch's dog by random luck......uh,it wasnt about dogs right?well,max stats are always good,it prevents you from being locked out of events and scenes,i heard from some people that they alter your chance of sucess in minigames,but i never really tried to see that,i'm always maxed as soons a possible(the worst part for me is advancing Jenny route,without getting locked from scenes from other paths)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
always go for Max,he isnt the Grinch's dog by random luck......uh,it wasnt about dogs right?well,max stats are always good,it prevents you from being locked out of events and scenes,i heard from some people that they alter your chance of sucess in minigames,but i never really tried to see that,i'm always maxed as soons a possible(the worst part for me is advancing Jenny route,without getting locked from scenes from other paths)
I am not sure, but I can say that my cock grew three sizes that day! XD

Yeah, for me, I had to finish Mom's arc before Jenny's, to prevent problems.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe Im too slow or maybe is a bug but the time in dexter fight minigame pass so fast, even with all stats in max.

Damn, I dont have time ever to press one single buttom.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes