• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if I can give you some advice while you wait play:

-Timestamps
-Milftoondrama
-Filf

seeing your tastes you might like a lot, Timestamps is reaching the quality of Milfycity, while Milftoondrama artistically along with Summertime saga is one of the best exponents in 2D, in fact these three together with Milfycity and summertime saga are part of my favorite list

(Sorry my English)
Timestamps is interesting, but the MC and his buddy are pretty fugly.
I like just about everything I see about Milftoons' new one, but I don't have a standard monitor setup on either of my current computers, so can't play it. You need to have a screen running in exactly 1920x1080, or you might have problems. For the record, they actually have several games.
FILF is fun, is that coming soon?

...Your English was fine. ;)

My Sweet Neighbors was kind of cute. There was also A New Home, that one twisted the bitchy older sister trope on its ear.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Damn, dyslexia strikes again, I thought you were calling me out for being old for a moment there! 'hate to date you', I date myself all the time! Wait! That came out wrong! XD

There is an Alice in Freeloading Family, but she is pretty 'deredere' from the beginning.

If this Jenny wants to keep from getting pregnant, she needs to just start doing anal, he can cum inside, she won't get pregnant, we get to pound her ass and teach her a lesson, everyone wins! :closedtongue:
Nothing wrong with us old farts, T.D. It's up to us proverts to teach these youngsters how to freakonica right. Taking Jennys tight brown to pound town is a great idea, but I still want to see Princess Bitch get knocked up! Break her down and turn her into the cum guzzling slut we all hope she is.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nothing wrong with us old farts, T.D. It's up to us proverts to teach these youngsters how to freakonica right. Taking Jennys tight brown to pound town is a great idea, but I still want to see Princess Bitch get knocked up! Break her down and turn her into the cum guzzling slut we all hope she is.
After all of those web cam shows, late night visits, and shower scenes, I would be surprised if she isn't already. Dumb bitch should have just gotten the pill when we started this whole mess! She must WANT to get pregnant, that is why she almost never lets us pull out, and never takes any precautions. XD
Yeah, can't want to see her cum begging for it, like the broken bitch she is. Time to work out her daddy issues like Senor Clean ...with my penis!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for this, my english is bad and not my native language.
No worries, you were fine, it's my bad eyes that were the problem! XD I generally have to read everything 6 times on the average to make sure I read it correctly. It takes me forever to read anything carefully. Not that I really mind being called old, I was laughing about the joke before I realized you hadn't made one. :winkytongue:

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
That's too bad, it would be more fun, if you were the boy, going after the babysitter!
I like these tipe of games where you have a lot of things to do and a lod of chick to maybe fuck or fall in love, incest not necesary but is a plus.
These freedom in games is amazing for me, its not like the typical lineal VN.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Timestamps is interesting, but the MC and his buddy are pretty fugly.
I like just about everything I see about Milftoons' new one, but you need to have a screen running in exactly 1920x1080, or you might have problems..
Well, Im not downloading Milftoons drama since I have a 1600x900.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I like these tipe of games where you have a lot of things to do and a lod of chick to maybe fuck or fall in love, incest not necesary but is a plus.
These freedom in games is amazing for me, its not like the typical lineal VN.
Yeah, this open-world/adventure game style has really opened the market up in a lot of new ways, and ones like STS here have inspired a lot of others.
Well, Im not downloading Milftoons drama since I have a 1600x900.
Probably wise, I have 2 screens, one is 1080p, but the other is 1440x900, and while the 1080 one is primary, it is the right one, and a lot of things don't like that at all. When I tried it, it locked up my whole system and I had to hard boot, and windows forgot settings after that one that I had to replace. Was enough of a pain that I never had the balls to try it on my main again, and my netbook isn't near big enough.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, a lot a new games inspiret, but same a lot of REALLY BAD GAMES, jesus christ some of them are painfully to my eyes.
No doubt, no doubt. but that's the way with everything popular. Everyone tries to copy it, some really get it and try to do it justice, while others are just trying to cash in. Like how some shows try to emulate South Park, but all they manage is the bad art quality and crude aspects, without all of the thought provoking social commentary and intelligent humor.

I still trace most of it back to Leisure Suit Larry. That is really what started this whole sexy adventure game style, but it has certainly cum a long and hard way since those early days! XD

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes