• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you get the fake ID to get the alcohol? I already talked to fisherman but cannot fine the newest picture he wants.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In my 'wait for it' list are: Melody, Babysitting, A Town Uncovered, Fertile & Mating, Summertime and of course Milfy City.
Probably a lot of more games here but Im a little exigent in my taste for games, sadly for me.
Man of the House is also on my list, shouldn't be too much longer now that he is back form his vacation. Four Elements Trainer I guess I might be waiting on book 4 now, 3 is just too hard to play, not enough 'other' girls in the love route. Oh, and Amity Park might not be too much longer. Maybe Freeloading Family too (not thrilled with the art but the characters are fun).
I feel the same way about a lot of games, I have only expanded by exposure to study the mechanics of others, and see what works best, and what fails as I prepare my design. I picked up a lot that I never would have considered before, since I was looking at mechanics, not art, and found a few I was glad I did. Man of the House and even Superpowered have inspired me to rethink some of my plans, so it's been well worth while. Though STS here is still my biggest inspiration on playstyle, I just love the adventure game mechanics of it, it really pulled most of my bare-bones plan together. XD

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Though STS here is still my biggest inspiration on playstyle, I just love the adventure game mechanics of it, it really pulled most of my bare-bones plan together. XD
Yeah, I love games where you have a lot to explore, do, fuck, and explore again. Its simply perfect.
Anyway I just like some of them, bc the 80% of the game I see was AWFULL, visually talking,0
or incomplete, or abandoned (like Bad Brother), or simpli sooo lineal.

Reactions: TheDevian

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Will we get 0.17 before Christmas? I feel like the time they take to make a new update is MUCH longer than the past few updates, wasn't that they keep hiring new people and receiving more funding, but to be honest, I'm quite disappointed the progress they are making from 3 months to 4 months to 5 months or even more time, what's going on?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I love games where you have a lot to explore, do, fuck, and explore again. Its simply perfect.
Anyway I just like some of them, bc the 80% of the game I see was AWFULL, visually talking,0
or incomplete, or abandoned (like Bad Brother), or simpli sooo lineal.
Oh man, yeah, Big Brother got abandoned at such a terrible time in the plot too. It was such good art, and a twisted plot, but then they leave you hanging with the sister you are blackmailing, doing it back to you! :winkytongue: Shitty place to leave it!

Will we get 0.17 before Christmas? I feel like the time they take to make a new update is MUCH longer than the past few updates, wasn't that they keep hiring new people and receiving more funding, but to be honest, I'm quite disappointed the progress they are making from 3 months to 4 months to 5 months or even more time, what's going on?
Well, the last one took 3 months, and was larger than any of the others, this one seems to be on track for about 3 months as well, as it has been just over 1.5 months since the last update. As we have said a few times, the current projection is around Halloween, give or take.

deraslife

Aug 1, 2017
Can please someone tell me what i need to do to trigger the sister's diary scene because i am stuck. I have finished mother's route and i have max charisma, strength, intelligence and 2 dexterity. The "Debbie needs you" won't trigger.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Oh man, yeah, Big Brother got abandoned at such a terrible time in the plot too. It was such good art, and a twisted plot, but then they leave you hanging with the sister you are blackmailing, doing it back to you! :winkytongue: Shitty place to leave it!
The new game of the same guy seems interesting, I dont know why isnt in this page.
Maybe people still hate the guy for pick the money from Big Brother and abandon the game.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The new game of the same guy seems interesting, I dont know why isnt in this page.
Maybe people still hate the guy for pick the money from Big Brother and abandon the game.
There is a lot of hate over it... Never did actually see the new one myself though.
Can please someone tell me what i need to do to trigger the sister's diary scene because i am stuck. I have finished mother's route and i have max charisma, strength, intelligence and 2 dexterity. The "Debbie needs you" won't trigger.
There was a bug that happened if you do Jenny and Debby's routes at the same time that could block that event. I had thought he had it fixed in that last update though, guess not. The only way around it that I know of is to do Debby's route first, ignoring Jenny until you are mostly done.
To fix it you can do this once you have the console enabled...
Open the command console (shift+O)
Type in: diary_scene = True
Type in: sis_diary_unlocked = True
Then you should be good to go. It will bypass that scene.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And I dont blame these guys for the hate, I mean, If I give you some money for you projects and you just pick it and run, I want to cut yout ball with a spoon.
Yeah, no doubt, for me, the game was already abandoned when I found it, so the only hate I have over it is where he left the story. Alice blackmailing the MC at that point in the story is really dumb, really biting the hand that feeds her. It really rubs me the wrong way, since I can't sit her down and explain exactly why her doing that would bite her in the ass, and it is in her best interest to keep me happy. XD

I hope the plot with Jenny doesn't do something dumb like that, since the two are so similar in a lot of ways. So much so that I might name her Alice next time I play... She has been full of 'tsuntsun' for a long time now, it is time for some 'deredere'! XD

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I hope the plot with Jenny doesn't do something dumb like that, since the two are so similar in a lot of ways. So much so that I might name her Alice next time I play... She has been full of 'tsuntsun' for a long time now, it is time for some 'deredere'! XD
Iremember other game still In progress with a tsun-tsun sister lice Alice/Jenny, just I dont remember the name right now but from hate you to date you, GG.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Iremember other game still In progress with a tsun-tsun sister lice Alice/Jenny, just I dont remember the name right now but from hate you to date you, GG.
Damn, dyslexia strikes again, I thought you were calling me out for being old for a moment there! 'hate to date you', I date myself all the time! Wait! That came out wrong! XD

There is an Alice in Freeloading Family, but she is pretty 'deredere' from the beginning.

If this Jenny wants to keep from getting pregnant, she needs to just start doing anal, he can cum inside, she won't get pregnant, we get to pound her ass and teach her a lesson, everyone wins! :closedtongue:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, sorry, I guess you might also need to see the pages...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
Pizza deliver bug. Mini-game didnt end
Same here, it only ended after clicking on some pizzas again, turning their green checks into red crosses. Nonetheless, I got paid for these pizzas, too.

In addition, I'm standing with my bike on the road, background not moving, and the houses pass by slowly moving along the pavement.

On the other hand, I got paid $640 for 3 pizzas.

A bit like in real life: it doesn't work as it should, but we can cope with it.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
In my 'wait for it' list are: Melody, Babysitting, A Town Uncovered, , Summertime and of course Milfy City.
Probably a lot of more games here but Im a little exigent in my taste for games, sadly for me.
if I can give you some advice while you wait play:

-Timestamps
-Milftoondrama
-Filf

seeing your tastes you might like a lot, Timestamps is reaching the quality of Milfycity, while Milftoondrama artistically along with Summertime saga is one of the best exponents in 2D, in fact these three together with Milfycity and summertime saga are part of my favorite list

(Sorry my English)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes