TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does that mean all of us lovers of the female form are attracted to crazy? Im sorry but, ever since highschool ended, they all seemed to turn crazy!
IDK, I always was attracted to crazy. The crazier they are, the better they are in bed.That's why Catholic girls are do hot... XD

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, attracted to crazy. I was paying Superpowered, and it's a flaw you can get, among others.

Speaking of which, someone mentioned the Principal of that game compared to this one, and there is one thing I do want to see, the way the MC pounds her ass into oblivion, dominating the shit out of her is something I want to see with Ms. Smith too.
there's a motive for me being so fond of Judith,if you notice,there are 2 girls who act like Judith in that game,one is Sandra,and the other is Allie(however,in superpowered,you are so hated,that even Sandra who is the MC childhood friend doesnt really likes him on the affective way,and when Allie is obssesive she sounds just like Judith with her enormous obssession for the MC in SS)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
there's a motive for me being so fond of Judith,if you notice,there are 2 girls who act like Judith in that game,one is Sandra,and the other is Allie(however,in superpowered,you are so hated,that even Sandra who is the MC childhood friend doesnt really likes him on the affective way,and when Allie is obssesive she sounds just like Judith with her enormous obssession for the MC in SS)
At first, after a bit, they are all begging for it... mind control helps. XD
It was weird though I didn't get that she was his childhood friend until I invited her to stay over and they way they acted implied it. Surprised me! :eek:
Allie, and some of the others are banging people in the bathroom, I had to suppress their 'Wild Oats'.
The Principal also has something in common with Smith, in that her detention sessions are pretty kinky too. Also reminded me of Freeloading Family, where the 'teacher' loves to dominate others, but becomes submissive to the MC's dominate personality. Could be a fun arc for Ms. Smith. That would be another place where it would be nice to have 2 paths, one where the player is dominate and one for him to be a sub, and join the secret society. Maybe in the dominate one he could take over. D

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
IDK, I always was attracted to crazy. The crazier they are, the better they are in bed.That's why Catholic girls are do hot... XD
Yeah, I'd have to agree with the being drawn to the crazy ones. They do make life more interesting! And yeah def better in bed. Only problem is THEY CRAZY!! Lol
Speaking of crazy....who do you think is the craziest that mc has done so far?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I'd have to agree with the being drawn to the crazy ones. They do make life more interesting! And yeah def better in bed. Only problem is THEY CRAZY!! Lol
Speaking of crazy....who do you think is the craziest that mc has done so far?
That's why you get your fun, and GTFO! XD

That is a good question, since there are a lot of variations of crazy. I am going to have to go with Helen though, Holy S&M Batman!

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
The Noids! Wow! (Showing our age here man. I bet ya theres like maybe 20 peeps on this thread that could tell us, without asking or looking it up, who/what we talking about).
I like useless info!
who doesnt?Jimmy for example,seems to live just for spreading these kind of info(he seems especially fond of those who cause mental erosion on others)
Oh, fuck! The Noids. I remember the Noid video game. Fuck up the bad guys with a yo-yo. If it wasn't for useless info I'd have nothing to say and be bored shitless! And damnit, Angel Soft, half the voices are telling me you suck while the other half say why argue with the truth.
That's why you get your fun, and GTFO! XD

That is a good question, since there are a lot of variations of crazy. I am going to have to go with Helen though, Holy S&M Batman!
I dig Helen and her seed needing psychosis. She reminds me of some of the moms I knew from the time I served in Catholic school. And just like Helen, totally wanted to bang em! Never met a Mia though. I could have got behind a girl willing to give ass to save her muffin for marriage.(Get it. BEHIND.) No big tittied penguins either, thankfully. That would have been a stiffy I wouldn't want on my record. A hot French teacher would've been great, too. Oh, well...

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I dig Helen and her seed needing psychosis. She reminds me of some of the moms I knew from the time I served in Catholic school. And just like Helen, totally wanted to bang em! Never met a Mia though. I could have got behind a girl willing to give ass to save her muffin for marriage.(Get it. BEHIND.) No big tittied penguins either, thankfully. That would have been a stiffy I wouldn't want on my record. A hot French teacher would've been great, too. Oh, well...
In all honesty, they remind me of one of my old buddy's parents, his mother was a holier-than-thou, bible beating Jesus crispy psychopath, and his father was damn near a saint. They were a good bit older than Helen and Harold though... Reminded me of an old bit by Rita Rudner, "Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them." She used to say I looked like Satan, which I took as a complement, since he was supposedly the most handsome of the angels... XD

Knew several who preferred the anal cherry to save the muffin, not all Catholics either. Virgins are overrated anyway, Sluts FTW!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your call. XD

Roxxy's mom has a good bit of crazy in her (especially when cousin dumbass visits), but then Diane is my favorite breed of crazy (exhibitionist). :rolleyes:
But Helen's S&M for Gawd bit is several layers of crazy all wrapped into one fat chimichanga!

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
In all honesty, they remind me of one of my old buddy's parents, his mother was a holier-than-thou, bible beating Jesus crispy psychopath, and his father was damn near a saint. They were a good bit older than Helen and Harold though... Reminded me of an old bit by Rita Rudner, "Neurotics build castles in the air, psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them." She used to say I looked like Satan, which I took as a complement, since he was supposedly the most handsome of the angels... XD

Knew several who preferred the anal cherry to save the muffin, not all Catholics either. Virgins are overrated anyway, Sluts FTW!

Your call. XD

Roxxy's mom has a good bit of crazy in her (especially when cousin dumbass visits), but then Diane is my favorite breed of crazy (exhibitionist). :rolleyes:
But Helen's S&M for Gawd bit is several layers of crazy all wrapped into one fat chimichanga!
Still dont get where this exhibition thing comes in?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Still dont get where this exhibition thing comes in?
You may not have seen it, but there is a scene during Debby's arc where Diane is in the pool with mom, and at the end, she hops out, steals both towels, and runs off, leaving her clothing. There is also a poster on the Police Board about her.
Not to mention early in her arc, she is constantly falling out of her overalls.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018

Your call. XD

Chimis and busty penguins...I am SO hard right now. Crystal and her whole slutty, trailer trashy, tweekery vibe is scary. Like what V.D. will I end up with scary. Oh shit, even harder...

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Legally speaking, it doesn't matter, as parodies and homages are legal, but some people go beyond what is legal. For example, Weird Al doesn't need to get permission to do his parody songs, but he does it our of respect for the artists, and not wanting to step on anyone's toes.
This is......... inaccurate.

Parody does not give one free reign to use the underlying music of a song whose lyrics are being completely rewritten. In fact, the 'transformative' test can't credibly be applied to Weird Al song expressly because he's not transforming the nature of the music. In other words, it still has to sound pretty much exactly like "Smells Like Teen Spirit" or "Beat It" for the joke lyrics to work. Thus, that aspect of the copyright is intact, and permission must be sought from the respective copyright owner (who is not often the artist in question). There is also the blatantly commercial nature of the new work, which puts a thumb on the scale in weighing fair use. (As expressly set forth in the statute)

He does also ask the artist's permission out of courtesy, but legally he still has to clear it with the copyright owner. (The copyright owner might be BMG, or Harry Fox or whoever; if they say yes but the artist says no, Al won't make the song.)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is......... inaccurate.

Parody does not give one free reign to use the underlying music of a song whose lyrics are being completely rewritten. In fact, the 'transformative' test can't credibly be applied to Weird Al song expressly because he's not transforming the nature of the music. In other words, it still has to sound pretty much exactly like "Smells Like Teen Spirit" or "Beat It" for the joke lyrics to work. Thus, that aspect of the copyright is intact, and permission must be sought from the respective copyright owner (who is not often the artist in question). There is also the blatantly commercial nature of the new work, which puts a thumb on the scale in weighing fair use. (As expressly set forth in the statute)

He does also ask the artist's permission out of courtesy, but legally he still has to clear it with the copyright owner. (The copyright owner might be BMG, or Harry Fox or whoever; if they say yes but the artist says no, Al won't make the song.)
Actually, he speeds the music up a bit, because he thinks it is funnier, and occasionally removes or adds verses to make it work for his idea, but for no other 'legal' reasons.

While 'Weird Al' asks permission, and will not put any song that is not approved on an album, he is not legally obligated to do so. He is far from the only artist who creates parodies, almost none of them ask, and most of them make a profit off of their songs. One of the most prolific is Bob Rivers, who started doing stand up, and ended up working at a radio station, where he could even hire people who sound like the original artists to perform the tracks.

As long as you are changing a majority of the lyrics, so that no one can reasonably think it is the same song, there is really no legal issue. You are not required to change everything, only enough to make it 'different'.

--

As it relates to the game though, Trumps, Clinton, and Il, they are parodies, even changing the names of the Trumps, and they are drawn as caricatures, whereas Titania was an homage.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
i find it funny,the fact that a lot of people hang their weapons in a wall on their houses,but even more funnier is the fact that DC made Annie's father put a hammer on his wall.....who would've thought?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
i find it funny,the fact that a lot of people hang their weapons in a wall on their houses,but even more funnier is the fact that DC made Annie's father put a hammer on his wall.....who would've thought?
Wait, how did u get to go to Annie's house? U are talking about the principle's pet student, right?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If I had a hammer,
I'd nail all the MILF'ies,
I'd nail that Eve's thing,
Or just cum in her haaaand...

I'd pound out justice,
With my cock of warning...
I'd use my hammer on all of the mother and the sisters,
All over this laaaaand...

Wait, how did u get to go to Annie's house? U are talking about the principle's pet student, right?
I assume a live stream.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
If I had a hammer,
I'd nail all the MILF'ies,
I'd nail that Eve's thing,
Or just cum in her haaaand...

I'd pound out justice,
With my cock of warning...
I'd use my hammer on all of the mother and the sisters,
All over this laaaaand...

I assume a live stream.
I keep forgetting about how popular his live streams are. I still havent watched one yet. Gotta get around to that one of these days

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I keep forgetting about how popular his live streams are. I still havent watched one yet. Gotta get around to that one of these days
I got you beat then, I have watched one! It wasn't easy though, my browser didn't like it, I ended up having to open it in Media Player Classic.

This is his page for it, btw.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
One can rewatch the last 12 streams on picarto as well, just click on the "videos" button. In case someone wants to give it a go right now.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes