• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I have heard it was not necessary, but I made sure to max all of the stats and grades I could before doing her arc.
always go for Max,he isnt the Grinch's dog by random luck......uh,it wasnt about dogs right?well,max stats are always good,it prevents you from being locked out of events and scenes,i heard from some people that they alter your chance of sucess in minigames,but i never really tried to see that,i'm always maxed as soons a possible(the worst part for me is advancing Jenny route,without getting locked from scenes from other paths)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
always go for Max,he isnt the Grinch's dog by random luck......uh,it wasnt about dogs right?well,max stats are always good,it prevents you from being locked out of events and scenes,i heard from some people that they alter your chance of sucess in minigames,but i never really tried to see that,i'm always maxed as soons a possible(the worst part for me is advancing Jenny route,without getting locked from scenes from other paths)
I am not sure, but I can say that my cock grew three sizes that day! XD

Yeah, for me, I had to finish Mom's arc before Jenny's, to prevent problems.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Maybe Im too slow or maybe is a bug but the time in dexter fight minigame pass so fast, even with all stats in max.

Damn, I dont have time ever to press one single buttom.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe Im too slow or maybe is a bug but the time in dexter fight minigame pass so fast, even with all stats in max.
Damn, I dont have time ever to press one single buttom.
It could be a bug, while I was pushing it to get it done, even dyslexic, I managed to do it without too much trouble more than the panic that always sets in when I have a timer put on me. That said, I haven't tried it since the 0.16.1 bugfix patch, so maybe something changed too...? Did anyone note if they are the same every time? If so, maybe someone can take some screen shots, or take notes, to make a guide, that way you know what to press ahead of time. I would, but my saves got borked with the bugfix patch.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Did anyone note if they are the same every time? If so, maybe someone can take some screen shots, or take notes, to make a guide, that way you know what to press ahead of time. I would, but my saves got borked with the bugfix patch.
At least for me, they change every time.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, my unique option is reload every time when dexter kick my ass. :test3:
Yeah, save scrubbing, the last ditch effort. I do hope he gets the mini-game bypass in there for those eventually. At least for the push-ups, I have a gaming keyboard, so I have 2 spacebars, easy to pass that one that way using two hands.
Good Luck.
If you haven't done the shooting minigame, you can bypass it, but you get a bonus flash of tits if you win it correctly. If you use the bypass, it acts as if you did not win on your first time and so acts as if you already saw them.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Is there actually something about a dog? I always thought it was odd that "Gizmo's" (or the dog in the park that you find for the yoga sub) has an oddly detailed penis. Just a lot of "printing" there. Are we talking about some beast items finding their way into game? Weird, right? Can't be with Patreon...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is there actually something about a dog? I always thought it was odd that "Gizmo's" (or the dog in the park that you find for the yoga sub) has an oddly detailed penis. Just a lot of "printing" there. Are we talking about some beast items finding their way into game? Weird, right? Can't be with Patreon...
Probably just implied, but who knows what we will see when we get to Anna's story. :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Jimmyshine

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Maybe when the game are finished DC work in a official incest/beastiallity patch, who knows.
The incest will be back with the "final release" after the game is done. Beastialitly on the other hand certainly won't be a thing though. DC likes to draw dicks on anything and awsomo is indeed the bot on picarto/discord.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The incest will be back with the "final release" after the game is done. Beastialitly on the other hand certainly won't be a thing though. DC likes to draw dicks on anything and awsomo is indeed the bot on picarto/discord.
Awsom-O was also Cartman playing a robot on South Park.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I guess that makes sense! Well it would be super kinky! thats for sure!

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes