E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
That is an issue with RNG on PC, it is never truly 'random', you get stuck in strings, series of similar numbers. I have had games where I have a 95% chance and fail 9 times out of ten some days.
Well, we could always just not do them raw?..........

(But whats the fun it that shit?!?!)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
if you play darkest dungeon you can see a new level of unfairness.....lets hope impregnate someone on the ss to be easier than surviving a Darkest level quest in the DD(althought that would be interesting if you tried to impregnate someone who is almost of coins in the lotery of life)
It is supposed to be a minigame (as is drinking and milking), so we will see...

Oh, and back to my conjecture about Judith, not only is there the 'Helping Hand' quest, but there is another called 'A Suitable Candidate'... Take that for what you will.
:eazyHype::eazyHype: :winkytongue:
...of course, that could mean you for breeding.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
well,one should not play russian roulette unless he know exactly what are his chances,otherwise he would be in for a awfull surprise....
Well, i figure that's probably why we have an option to use a jimmy..... on our johnson.... lol
Thought maybe thats how u wind up getting some of the girls pregnant. Maybe we play the pregnancy mini-game when we dont use a condom?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, i figure that's probably why we have an option to use a jimmy..... on our johnson.... lol
Thought maybe thats how u wind up getting some of the girls pregnant. Maybe we play the pregnancy mini-game when we dont use a condom?
Also depends on how realistic he wants to make it, since Jimmy Hats are only about 97% effective...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Also depends on how realistic he wants to make it, since Jimmy Hats are only about 97% effective...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok,you got me there,couldnt resist to open your file.....touche.....you guys should be Aware,we already pronouced the J-word 2 times already,and no,i aint talking about judith this time,hehehehehehehe.......so anyone is rooting for Jenny update bringing her pregnancy content too?or is it just me?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
so,shit got awfully quiet eh?lemme kick it back to action again,fuck this shit of pegging,we need to claim Angelica sacred mounds and pussy,plow these blessed fields and see if she is really blessed by the good almighty Lord with the boons of fertility she claims to have while we bask in the plentiful grace of her bosom.....holy shit,i just expeled some beautiful words just now....(kinda proud of myself right now,aint gonna lie,even if i'm with the impression of having misspelled something there)
remind me of youtuber EXO. hahaha

Reactions: seraphimd2

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok,you got me there,couldnt resist to open your file.....touche.....you guys should be Aware,we already pronouced the J-word 2 times already,and no,i aint talking about judith this time,hehehehehehehe.......so anyone is rooting for Jenny update bringing her pregnancy content too?or is it just me?
Considering how much she talks about getting pregnant in her route, I would say it's pretty likely. Every time you cum inside without a choice she bitches, and yet, she still hasn't gotten birth control, it's almost as if she wanted to get pregnant! ...Damn tsunderes! XD

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Considering how much she talks about getting pregnant in her route, I would say it's pretty likely. Every time you cum inside without a choice she bitches, and yet, she still hasn't gotten birth control, it's almost as if she wanted to get pregnant! ...Damn tsunderes! XD
Totally been waiting for that, Angel. I hope theres a choice in dialog for when it happens. "Act shocked and scared" or "Laugh your ass off" would be the choices I'd put up. And if you choose the 1st, have an animation of Our Boy going into his room alone then laughing his ass off. Who knows, El Deviante? Maybe those placebo pills in the hospital are for Jenny if the player so chooses. That would be a nice use for them.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Totally been waiting for that, Angel. I hope theres a choice in dialog for when it happens. "Act shocked and scared" or "Laugh your ass off" would be the choices I'd put up. And if you choose the 1st, have an animation of Our Boy going into his room alone then laughing his ass off. Who knows, El Deviante? Maybe those placebo pills in the hospital are for Jenny if the player so chooses. That would be a nice use for them.
Hey Wade, I can't say I wouldn't laugh my ass off if something like that was the case! XD If anyone deserves to be put in her place, it's her, even more so than the trap, Dexter Nodik.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
The game contain Clean version and Cheat Enabled version. Does the chean enabled version compatible with version 16.1 and are there bugs during gameplay? Advise appreciated.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The game contain Clean version and Cheat Enabled version. Does the chean enabled version compatible with version 16.1 and are there bugs during gameplay? Advise appreciated.
That cheat mode comes with the original game and works 100%. All it does is providing maximum money and it enables you to skip minigames, so you won't have to do them if you don't want. It's meant for those who replay the game, so you can really use it without any issues.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
That cheat mode comes with the original game and works 100%. All it does is providing maximum money and enabeling you to skip minigames, so you won't have to do them. So you can play it safely.
Thanks alot mate. One more question, Should i remove the dexterity using console command cuz i heard it affect the Jenny/sister route.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Thanks alot mate. One more question, Should i remove the dexterity using console command cuz i heard it affect the Jenny/sister route.
No, there's no need in the official cheat mode. Dexterity only causes problems if you fiddle with it via the console like adding it before you could usually get there ingame. In that case you may indeed lock yourself out of Jenny's story.

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Hey Wade, I can't say I wouldn't laugh my ass off if something like that was the case! XD If anyone deserves to be put in her place, it's her, even more so than the trap, Dexter Nodik.
Right?!?! I've been waiting for Our Lad to turn the tables on her for awhile. Get her to start begging for some sweet brotherly love. How great would it be to get the choice to flip her in to doggy and pound her ass by "surprise". Whoops!

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I have just been assuming it, its been foreshadowed enough in her dialogue when you have sex with her. I figure when any character gets an update from here on it will include their pregnancy.

Right?!?! I've been waiting for Our Lad to turn the tables on her for awhile. Get her to start begging for some sweet brotherly love. How great would it be to get the choice to flip her in to doggy and pound her ass by "surprise". Whoops!
Turning Jenny into a brother worshipping sub like Veronica (Man of the House) could be alot of fun. Finally take that tsundere smirk off her face.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think we need some quests with Eve's sister cause she really is hot as hell :heartcoveredeyes: and maybe a threesome or kinda thing(ya know what I mean)with both Eve and her sister :FeelsGoodMan:and If it was mentioned before or mentioned by DC I'm sorry

Reactions: TheDevian

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
Pregnancy in the game as something random is a very slippery ground. It gives the possibility that many women will be pregnant at the same time and it will have to be sensibly handled. This will leave a lot of issues to the industry for DC.

The most important thing is whether only MC will know about who the "father" of all these pregnancies will be, or will it be common knowledge for npc in the game. If this is common knowledge, the whole story must be directed so that at the end of the game the MC had something like a harem. Otherwise, the whole story will be too unlikely and meaningless. In addition, at the end of the MC should be quite a wealthy man because keeping children costs a lot. : D

In fact, I think that the pregnancies will be at the very end of the game. We'll finish the game with dozens of pregnant women near MC home on the beach + Aqua pregnant in the sea. ;) And collecting the jaw from the MC floor for this view. In total, it puzzles me if this "trap" is not going to MC surrounded by pregnant women with whom he had relationships. : D

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes