McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
you know who else deserves an update? mia. there was a time where i thought mia was best girl (because i'm really into the pure girl next door type) and i couldn't wait for her update. the problem was that her update felt more like a helen route and the buildup was really unsatisfying. also just one h-scene? i really want a meaty mia update where only she is the focus, right now it hurts to see how incomplete her storyline feels. i guess you could also say the same for mrs johnson.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
the problem was that her update felt more like a helen route and the buildup was really unsatisfying. also just one h-scene? i really want a meaty mia update where only she is the focus, right now it hurts to see how incomplete her storyline feels. i guess you could also say the same for mrs johnson.
Well, Mia's update was done back in the time when DC followed his 40 to 50 days release schedule and when all the stories were split in many parts (2 or more likely even 3). In some way it's good that he stopped doing that because the updates feel way better but on the other hand we are waiting at least twice as long now for every update.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Cant seem to find the Enable rollback + Mouse Wheel + Unren Fix: ,does anyone have it?

Reactions: johnconnor

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Possibly, but there was a lot of interaction with the other students in the teacher update, and we got a bit with some during Roxxy's too, so you never know. There is also an event in .17's 'tasks' called 'a helping hand', and while that could be a handjob, it could also be getting Diane a helper...
maybe the helping hand could be on delivering the milk charts,since DC did some draws of people tasting the milk and holding the milk charts,but i would prefer that this could be your option(the one for getting new cows),sadly i have to agree that Jay maybe is the one who is mostly near the real option,since i kinda doubt we could add other "happy cows" to our little happy herd for now...

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
when a new version comes out, why do we have to start all over? don't say it's cause of Ren'Py, I've played other from Ren'Py and never had to start all over with new updates

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
when a new version comes out, why do we have to start all over? don't say it's cause of Ren'Py, I've played other from Ren'Py and never had to start all over with new updates
The main reason is that the game is still partly in old code which is causes troubles. Else it's indeed true that Renpy seems to be "not the best engine" for deep savegame changes, if you just add something to the end of a story it seems to be easy but the more variables you change the harder it seems to get and the more work it is.

The solution for now is that we'll get savegame compatabilitiy once the old code is fully removed from the game which will likely happen once Mrs Johnson gets her update.

It usually doesn't matter that much though since you can always start the new content "from day one" and won't really have to bother with that much old content, especially since the game's cheat mode makes it even easier to progress. So it's not like one has to replay the whole game to see what's new.

Reactions: TheDevian

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Because when he started he didn't care or couldn't do it, he's not a programmer and didn't think the game would get so big and popular. Now that he has a programmer they've been cleaning and fixing the code for a few updates, and smoothing the way to implement save files consistency. Still it needs a lot of fixing, and so they will do it a little bit at a time or when the poll winner for an update is the "save consistency update", which I don't think it will get voted anytime soon as it has been the case for the last updates.

So I don't think we'll get that for a few updates at least. I don't care much either, you don't have to play all over again to get to the new content.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
you know who else deserves an update? mia. there was a time where i thought mia was best girl (because i'm really into the pure girl next door type) and i couldn't wait for her update. the problem was that her update felt more like a helen route and the buildup was really unsatisfying. also just one h-scene? i really want a meaty mia update where only she is the focus, right now it hurts to see how incomplete her storyline feels. i guess you could also say the same for mrs johnson.
Think someone said mia was gonna peg the mc in her next update?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, what I mean are story related interactions which depend on advancing other character's stories. At least I'd say that "milking" would be something which would require to have an advanced relationship (maybe even pregnancy?) before you can ask that specific character to do it. I mean, it would make very little sense if MC could just invite a girl to be milked by Diane and him without having even started her story.
I don't really disagree, but I would have also kind of thought the same thing about posing nude for the class too. It depends on if she treats it as an after school job or a lifestyle I guess... It wouldn't be the first time we helped someone get a job in the game. XD
I am not saying I would put large sums of money on it, at least with this update, but there is always a slim chance. That is what the evidence around her seems to suggest, but not every conjecture can be correct. But, even if it isn't this update, I am still holding out hope that my 'fan theory' holds true.

Think someone said mia was gonna peg the mc in her next update?
Mia, pegging, owch, though, maybe she finds that 'toy' you bought the nun... :winkytongue:

Mourp

Jun 15, 2017
A lot of the other Ren'Py games that seem to work fine with old saves tend to be more linear, I think. DMD, for instance is on rails - with choices along the way. You're not jumping back and forth between activities and completing things at different rates. Milfy City, for instance operates a little like Summertime Saga in that regard. I tried to use an older save on that one and ran into problems.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe that is only on the Helen Route.. :evilsmile:
so,shit got awfully quiet eh?lemme kick it back to action again,fuck this shit of pegging,we need to claim Angelica sacred mounds and pussy,plow these blessed fields and see if she is really blessed by the good almighty Lord with the boons of fertility she claims to have while we bask in the plentiful grace of her bosom.....holy shit,i just expeled some beautiful words just now....(kinda proud of myself right now,aint gonna lie,even if i'm with the impression of having misspelled something there)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so,shit got awfully quiet eh?lemme kick it back to action again,fuck this shit of pegging,we need to claim Angelica sacred mounds and pussy,plow these blessed fields and see if she is really blessed by the good almighty Lord with the boons of fertility she claims to have while we bask in the plentiful grace of her bosom.....holy shit,i just expeled some beautiful words just now....(kinda proud of myself right now,aint gonna lie,even if i'm with the impression of having misspelled something there)
It would be fun to put that bitch in her holy place. XD
...Bang her in her ...confessional!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
guys,i was thinking something interesting,DC said the chance of sucess in the pregnancy roulette minigame would be invisible to us,so,if thats true,i think most of us will reach a new level of savescumming with the pregnancy update.....i'm praying hard for them to not mess with the rng of that in the launch version,otherwise we can already predict an enormous shitsunami coming at full force.....

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
guys,i was thinking something interesting,DC said the chance of sucess in the pregnancy roulette minigame would be invisible to us,so,if thats true,i think most of us will reach a new level of savescumming with the pregnancy update.....i'm praying hard for them to not mess with the rng of that in the launch version,otherwise we can already predict an enormous shitsunami coming at full force.....
That is an issue with RNG on PC, it is never truly 'random', you get stuck in strings, series of similar numbers. I have had games where I have a 95% chance and fail 9 times out of ten some days.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
That is an issue with RNG on PC, it is never truly 'random', you get stuck in strings, series of similar numbers. I have had games where I have a 95% chance and fail 9 times out of ten some days.
if you play darkest dungeon you can see a new level of unfairness.....lets hope impregnate someone on the ss to be easier than surviving a Darkest level quest in the DD(althought that would be interesting if you tried to impregnate someone who is almost of coins in the lotery of life)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes