seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Huh not gonna lie,thats a bit disappointing.
"A bit nicer" seems somewhat off from the initial premise(at last as far as the little tidbit of her old storyline is concerned).
Not really sure how to feel about the pregnancy content in that case.
Kinda feels like it shifts the whole premise into a rather dark direction.
Then there are also still the lingering effects of the incest alterations and how much that will impact the complete rewrite.

Yeah dunno,worries me a bit tbh.
well,we already got worried the game didnt survive its shift on the incest content,and in the end,we were amusingly wrong on worrying about that,so,lets just trust that DC and Sploosh can handle the writting just as well as they did with Roxxy content...
just to add,Roxxy update brings a serious matter there,with the drugs dealing putting Crystal on jail and almost making Roxxy homeless,and yet not only the situation was fixed,but the resolution was reached by a way humorous and kinda light hearted method,so,lets see what they can do now,i mean,they made Roxxy turn from a hateful bitch to dreamed waifu to a lot of guys here(not to me though,Judith is the only thing i expect to see on the future,but i'm happy enough with Diane and Jenny being the next ones since this will finally end with part of the eternal cicle of DDJ.....),so i'm quite sure they will find not only a nice,but very funny way to solve Jenny's drama......

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Maybe this is an old question but in the future, will DC add a little NTR or cheating thing into SS? This is just a game, why ppl are always so pissed about that? That is not true when these things make this game complete?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
This is just a game, why ppl are always so pissed about that?
In regards to content that actually is NTR, and not what some think it is, generally people don't like when their partner is cheating on them.
As for NTR itself... It's more of a niche fetish than other types of fetish/kink.

For introducing it into Summertime Saga, I personally would only be happy with its inclusion if it were part of an actual relationship system, similar to The Tyrant, where relationship stats rise and lower and influence whether or not an NPC will actually "cheat" on the Player Character.
In other words, when we the players have to tools within the game itself to dictate whether or not it can happen.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Saying they would turn into the same character does them some undeserved disservice.
I didn't really mean their characters in detail but the story as whole. They are just somewhat similiar and given that Dexter is around Roxxy is just way better suited for that kind of change anyway.

That aside,what Im more concerned about is the tonal shift of knocking up a "fuck buddy" Jenny.
Someone who doesnt want nor is ready for a child with someone they at best consider a timewaster is a rather horrible fate for everyone involved(and thats without the incest part).
Feels like a rather dark atmosphere shift from the happy go lucky nature of the game.
I think you are overinterpreting here. The game won't get dark and will stay light hearted for 100%. "Nice" can mean a lot of things but what I meant was that I wouldn't expect Jenny to run around bragging about her new boyfriend like Roxxy and just won't turn really romancy. I mean, Jenny already has a larger part of her story and I think it's clear to see that their directions differ quite a bit already, even now.

Maybe this is an old question but in the future, will DC add a little NTR or cheating thing into SS? This is just a game, why ppl are always so pissed about that? That is not true when these things make this game complete?
Very likely not. He said a few times that he already felt bad for Erik when you take June etc. so I'm pretty sure it won't happen. Even less if you consider the overall feeling of the game. Even serious things are supposed to be seen in a relaxed way and I think it just really doesn't fit. Of course it'll depend on what you'd see as NTR, some people are even pissed about sharing someone who agrees etc., but I'm certain we won't see any hard NTR, more so as DC does indeed listen to his patreons - sometimes even too much, as I'd say.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As for jenny route, do you guys think she will have the love route and slave route instead of just keep acting like a bitch to MC, but reform like roxxy
I have to admit, that is the kind of choice that would add replayability to a game for me, and keep me happy about redoing it. I am still holding out a bit of hope something similar could happen with the Helen route for Mia.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Very likely not. He said a few times that he already felt bad for Erik when you take June etc.
Wow, I didn't know that. It s just like this game is a MC's conquest of everygirl in town without any true rivalry. There must have some ways to punish fault choices of player in long term, I believe that would make the game replayble.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wow, I didn't know that. It s just like this game is a MC's conquest of everygirl in town without any true rivalry. There must have some ways to punish fault choices of player in long term, I believe that would make the game replayble.
Well, it's a fluffy, casual, upbeat game so I don't really see why there "must" be punishment for some choices. I'm pretty sure that "not getting the scene you want" is likely punishment enough, even more so if you consider that DC wants to remove some choice options anyway/doesn't want to introduce more of them.

As far as I see it, DC really likes that "Bro spirit" and it's not going to get nasty between friends.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The problem with that route is not that he goes after June, but the way in which is did it. In order to start the arc, you have to first agree to set Erik up with her, you promise this to both him and his mother, after which you swing in and take her for yourself, a very dicky thing to do. If you had just gone to talk to her, it would not have been a big deal, but you promised to be your best friend's wing man, and stabbed him in the back. They didn't talk to you nicely again for a couple of days after that, should have been longer. :winkytongue:

...You know, considering that she is one of the girls on your Prom Option Sheet, there is a good chance that her story might change when he redoes the Johnson's story.

thestickman

Jun 19, 2017
Fucking finally. Been waiting for the principal to get her due since I started playing this game in 0.12 or whatever. I'm feeling that I'm probably not going to enjoy her story much, but I still want to see it.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Fucking finally. Been waiting for the principal to get her due since I started playing this game in 0.12 or whatever. I'm feeling that I'm probably not going to enjoy her story much, but I still want to see it.
He's only reworking her art though, like almost everybody elses. She certainly won't get any real new content within the next 6 months, likely not within the next year.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I got to say many women in this game have ridiculous enormous breasts. Can DC draw the differences between fake tits and natural tits, he should reduce tits size some of them, right?
You can pry them from my cold dead hands. Bigger the better.

The hottest teacher is Dewitt, black woman with huge tits.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I got to say many women in this game have ridiculous enormous breasts. Can DC draw the differences between fake tits and natural tits, he should reduce tits size some of them, right?
He can draw the difference. He did indeed improve on the natural look on Jenny's breats for example, and he also commented on the fake look on Titianas balloons when replacing her with the new character.

Big doesn't mean fake, there's a lot of women with huge natural breasts irl. And there's a bunch of smaller tits on the game too (just they don't get voted as often as big boobed characters): Mia, Eve, Eve's sister, Ms. Ross, Okita, the latinas, June, Missy, Ronda, Jane, the asian banker... and a bunch of not too small not too big, just normal titied characters as well.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
he did reduced the size of some of them,Diane rework made her breasts look smaller,just as Judith rework(and hoy fuck Judith had some big knockers,not so big as the ones from the Principal but....)the biggest sizes were Tatiana,Smith(as it was corrected by @Snugglepuff comment,who kindly remembered me that Principal Larson is from another game),Angelica,Roz,Judith and Roxxy(yeah,since her update Roxxy looks to have tits bigger than Jenny)....however,these sizes arent the final version,since DC said that some of these reworks we saw on his stream are susceptible to changes until they are finnaly implemented,so,we cant really say if the game will be overpopulated by big boobed girls yet.....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Smith, not Larson. That's Superpowered you're thinking of ;)
thanks bro,i thought i was mistaking something,and you pointed exactly what it was,heheheheheh.....
i played Superpowered last week,and for some reason,i remembered Larson instead of Smith when i talked about a Principal(maybe becuz Superpowered makes you interact with Larson way more than SS makes you interact with Smith)....funny thing is,when i began playing Superpowered i kinda mistook Larson name by Smith a lot of times too....

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
just curious, when will we able to fuck Cassie, Judith, Rohnda? I only see DC keep redo art for them, but nothing has changed, and we don't have more scene with them

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
just curious, when will we able to fuck Cassie, Judith, Rohnda? I only see DC keep redo art for them, but nothing has changed, and we don't have more scene with them
Hard to say. DC has done surveys for the foci of following updates. The next three are set: Diane, Jenny and Eve. He'll probably put out the 0.20 survey when 0.17 is done. Judith is one, Cassie and Ronda are together for another. So at the very earliest, it could be at 0.20 and 0.21. My guess? The Judith update will make her more popular and she could be as early as 0.21. The Ronda and Cassie one? Much later. I'd estimate 0.28.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hard to say. DC has done surveys for the foci of following updates. The next three are set: Diane, Jenny and Eve. He'll probably put out the 0.20 survey when 0.17 is done. Judith is one, Cassie and Ronda are together for another. So at the very earliest, it could be at 0.20 and 0.21. My guess? The Judith update will make her more popular and she could be as early as 0.21. The Ronda and Cassie one? Much later. I'd estimate 0.28.
Yeah, it is all up to the votes of his supporters as to who goes in what order, so we will see...
Based on the last poll, I think Mrs. Johnson will be .21, the save compatibility is somethng a lot of people want. After that, who knows? The new changes might make a difference. ;)

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes