rle68

May 28, 2017
IDK, if anyone is going to wear a costume, it should be the person selling costumes... :winkytongue:
ill say it again .. im only one person just my opinion but i think its stupid, it doesnt fit the game, just like aqua girl doesnt either

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
i dont have anything against buffed woman,but DC managed to make me dislike just 2 characters in all SS,one is Annie and the other one is Rhonda(and that is a feat hard to achieve,since i'm hooked to ebony girls),i used to hate Smith too,but after Okita and Ross routes,i cant even hate her anymore(i can laugh though)....if i'm going for a buffed girl,i'm definetly choosing Coach Bridget,thats some beefy woman(although i can understand that the people who prefer younger girls prefer Rhonda)....
Black women are always great.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah, I would say this game already has a lot of variety in sizes and shapes. (while Best of all, no lolis). It's so nice to have a game like this without the typically 'mandatory' loli character.
While i do agree somewhat with the loli......i do believe lolis have there time and place......that said, i learned my lesson as a teenager to stay away from the young inexperienced girls......always in love and annoying as hell after 1 night. Ugh.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
My OCD wants that one done, just because I hate having that one bad grade and being yelled at for not going to the gym, when I have maxed strength and now even beaten Dexter Bigclit at pushups. Started off barely able to do any, this time I did almost 80!

Missy is the best wife, because she would let you do anyone or anything as long as she got some too. I love how they say to 'fuck the stupid out of her', I just pictured her after you fucked her enough that she was dressed like a slutty teacher, complete with book and riding crop... XD
I love that Roxxy comments how mc's dick actually shut her up! Lol

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
its stupid..and that just my opinion.. i hate it i think it dumbs the game down and i am very disappointed
Hey, its all good man. Everybody has their thing. Was just saying it does fit her character....and i suggest u choose mrs johnson at the plot branch since ur serious.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
ill say it again .. im only one person just my opinion but i think its stupid, it doesnt fit the game, just like aqua girl doesnt either
I agree that aqua doesnt....but then again i havent done that storyline yet so not sure how she comes up and evolves yet

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
What about sissy and mia and crystal? They dont have large boobs
The problem is that they dont have much attention and content. I just think big boobs cover major part of their front, dont u guys want to see some healthy, fit and thick women. Big tits is good but there are many other things good too. And dont say we already have rhonda and pink head teacher. They have ugly faces, I m sr to say that if it triggers someone in here. Why all muscle and fit women must be latinas or ebony. Russian and Korean girls are doing well too these days. U can see many videos and images on google.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
well,Bridget content and route seems so small that DC would even make her with her pregnancy route already avaible....her content seemed to be very restrict btw,meant to develop only to her story and nothing more....

i think you meant Missy?but yeah,i agree with you,there's nothing wrong with the sizes we already have related to each character,and there is variation,so its cool on my opinion....
P.S:i shouldnt even be talking about your talk on Missy,i've just mistook Smith by Larson,the principal of another game.....
Lol. Yeah, meant Missy. Not sure why said Sissy. Its all good my man

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Lol. Yeah, meant Missy. Not sure why said Sissy. Its all good my man
Ummhmm. We know why you said sissy, Ruff Rider! As for Aqua, I don't think they need to take her to far, story wise. Like Roz she is just kind of a fun side charachter to bang behind every other girls back. Since eveismywife is trying to put dibs on other ladies for his game of Mormon Hold 'em, and Angel With The Dirty Wing is calling Juicy Booty Judy, I'm claiming Helen, with Missy on the side. That's a 3some I want to see. Helen gets pissed with Missy being ditzy, but then all is good when Missy goes for a clam dive on her. Our Virile Hero can switch between their offered orifices, while laughing at what I'm sure would be some truly witty banter between the 2. Helen says "How can someone so dumb be so good at this?° Missy replies "Mmmumm hmmm fmmm vmmm!" Oh, good times.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While i do agree somewhat with the loli......i do believe lolis have there time and place......that said, i learned my lesson as a teenager to stay away from the young inexperienced girls......always in love and annoying as hell after 1 night. Ugh.
Mostly agreed there too, all teens need better 'training'. XD

IDK, Lolis really turn me off, at least a real loli, not the ones who are just short (like the 'Working!' anime), but girls who actually look preteen. Shows like Louise the Zero and Taiga, have the violent Type A tsundere, and that just makes it worse for me. Not to mention a couple of the characters in Dating My Daughter for another example, who have nice personalities, but the bodies of children. I am sure you will agree with me when I say I liked your mom better than your sister Dee Dee. :rolleyes:

Ummhmm. We know why you said sissy, Ruff Rider! As for Aqua, I don't think they need to take her to far, story wise. Like Roz she is just kind of a fun side charachter to bang behind every other girls back. Since eveismywife is trying to put dibs on other ladies for his game of Mormon Hold 'em, and Angel With The Dirty Wing is calling Juicy Booty Judy, I'm claiming Helen, with Missy on the side. That's a 3some I want to see. Helen gets pissed with Missy being ditzy, but then all is good when Missy goes for a clam dive on her. Our Virile Hero can switch between their offered orifices, while laughing at what I'm sure would be some truly witty banter between the 2. Helen says "How can someone so dumb be so good at this?° Missy replies "Mmmumm hmmm fmmm vmmm!" Oh, good times.
Yeah, I think Aqua was mostly to have some exotic 'tang while on Captain Terry's storyline (at least until we get into something kinky with his lover).
Thought I already put dibs on Missy, guess I will have to take her slutty sister then. :idontcare:hehehe
Any scene with Missy just automatically gets funnier.
"How can someone so dumb be so good at this?"
MC: "Trained her well..." :cool:

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Mostly agreed there too, all teens need better 'training'. XD

IDK, Lolis really turn me off, at least a real loli, not the ones who are just short (like the 'Working!' anime), but girls who actually look preteen. Shows like Louise the Zero and Taiga, have the violent Type A tsundere, and that just makes it worse for me. Not to mention a couple of the characters in Dating My Daughter for another example, who have nice personalities, but the bodies of children. I am sure you will agree with me when I say I liked your mom better than your sister Dee Dee. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I think Aqua was mostly to have some exotic 'tang while on Captain Terry's storyline (at least until we get into something kinky with his lover).
Thought I already put dibs on Missy, guess I will have to take her slutty sister then. :idontcare:hehehe
Any scene with Missy just automatically gets funnier.
"How can someone so dumb be so good at this?"
MC: "Trained her well..." :cool:
Sorry, Maestro Deviation. I rescind my Missy claims, and substitute the red head whose name escapes me but I don't really care what it is since I will just train her to answer to "Hey You, come lick the boxer lint off my sack!" She isn't overly bright either, so I can still get the Academy Award winning dialogue between her and Helen. But hold on to the slutty sister. They're always good to have around, especially if you break Missy and have to leave her in the shop for a few days.

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry, Maestro Deviation. I rescind my Missy claims, and substitute the red head whose name escapes me but I don't really care what it is since I will just train her to answer to "Hey You, come lick the boxer lint off my sack!" She isn't overly bright either, so I can still get the Academy Award winning dialogue between her and Helen. But hold on to the slutty sister. They're always good to have around, especially if you break Missy and have to leave her in the shop for a few days.
Redhead? Judith? Becca? Grace? Ivy? Mrs. Johnson? Ranma-onna? XD
But, hey, I don't figure Missy is all that fussy, I am sure she will share.
Heh, I really do hope we get to meet her sister one day, they really talked her up in Roxy's arc. :happyblush

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
OMG, that seriously dates me! Hahaha
Anybody over 35 would agree with you. And come on, T.(V).D., the mall whore? Nothing against a ho, God bless em, but I pay my women in other ways. Sanity, self-esteem, veneral health. But not cash. So, um, yeah. Hey You, Come Lick The Boxer Lint Off My Sack is the side piece. Helen is one crazy, hardcore bitch. Hey You is a crazy fucking redhead. What could go wrong?

Reactions: E-Dog and TheDevian

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Character improvements:

For the past week I've been streaming some character improvements (some of which will make the 0.17 update, some will be included later on) that fix some of the old characters.

Some people have asked why I've been doing these and if they were a waste of time so I just wanted to clarify that we are currently starting to convert ALL characters to a new "rig" system (cut body parts layered) to optimise the game due to the high volume of assets. So while I convert them one at a time, I also take the opportunity to fix old characters that didn't get a lot of love/attention when I first started working on SS - so they can match the newer characters which are a lot stronger.

A lot of the improvements are minor and keep the general look intact (just better shading and detailing). But some also rework the character quite a bit such as Ronda.

The comic book girl (formerly "Tatiana") was replaced with a new character (Lilly) that is cosplaying at the store. The former character was based off an actual person and had to be changed (I also didn't like the giant fake boobs).

New character:

A new minor character is making an appearance in the hospital (3rd floor). Her name is Dr. Priya Singh! She will be working in the lab and may be useful to assist in some of your future quests!

Reminder:

I know some of you may or may not like some of the slight changes being made to the characters, but a lot of those changes really had to be done for consistency! It's all for the greater good of the Saga. ;)

More to come! ^-^

-DC
but am I the only one to think that Diane's new tits are squashed vertically? really a bad effect, I like the dress instead (I would like something similar to Debbie) in general everything seems better, especially Rhonda, the new body is much more consistent with the story of the character (sports girls are usually not very curvy)

(Sorry my English )

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes