Mod Summertime Saga v0.17.5: Incest Mod[v0.1.3][robertj]

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
That error is saying you're missing one of the images that's in patch. You have to put the images folder from the patch in the game directory as well.
I just move the folder containing the patch into the game folder and then unzip the entire folder. Is that not correct?

TheBendz

Jan 31, 2019
I just move the folder containing the patch into the game folder and then unzip the entire folder. Is that not correct?
Getting this working on Android is really pretty simple. I can't promise everything works properly, but it appears to. I've only done a day or so, but dialog has been changed and so has the splash screen.

Easy mode: Download rpa attached below and put it in the "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga" folder.
The file has the md5 hash: E86DFF72EC09F9CB3DE16EDAF1348C7D If you follow the steps below on v0.1.3 of the patch you should get the same md5.

Hard mode: If you'd rather make the rpa yourself instead of downloading the one posted here you need python installed, rpatool ( ), and the patch from the first post here.

1. Extract the patch and rpatool into the same folder.
2. In command prompt, navigate to the folder and run the command: "python rpatool -c stsip175.rpa i_patch.rpyc images" [stsip175.rpa is the name of the output file. You can change this to whatever you want it to be.] [If you are on Windows and have not added python's executable to your path variable, you might need to run the command "c:\python27\python.exe rpatool -c stsip175.rpa i_patch.rpyc images" instead.
3. Copy the resulting rpa file into the "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga" folder on your android device. [Folder will not appear until you have installed and ran the game at least once.]

Okay, the rpa version I made to make this compatible on Android also works on PC.

1. Start from a fresh install. Basically unzip the 17.5 version of the game into a new folder.
2. Download the rpa attached below and put it into the "summertimesagaunzippedlocation/game" folder. There should be several other rpa files there as well. (audio, data, fonts, images, etc.)
3. Start the game.
4. Profit!

If you'd rather not download the file from my post, instructions are above on how to make this file yourself, though they are a bit complex.

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
Okay, the rpa version I made to make this compatible on Android also works on PC.

1. Start from a fresh install. Basically unzip the 17.5 version of the game into a new folder.
2. Download the rpa attached below and put it into the "summertimesagaunzippedlocation/game" folder. There should be several other rpa files there as well. (audio, data, fonts, images, etc.)
3. Start the game.
4. Profit!

If you'd rather not download the file from my post, instructions are above on how to make this file yourself, though they are a bit complex.
Thank you! Will give it a try later and report back.

EGM5651

Feb 10, 2019
having a problem where if i start the game over and i get to the part where i open up the locker with the masterkey after forgetting the locker combo then the game gives me error screens and choosing to ignore the error resets me to the main menu of the game. Not sure if user error or mod issue.

EGM5651

Feb 10, 2019
having a problem where if i start the game over and i get to the part where i open up the locker with the masterkey after forgetting the locker combo then the game gives me error screens and choosing to ignore the error resets me to the main menu of the game. Not sure if user error or mod issue.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Q: Is this mod compatible with versions before 0.17.5?
A: No, and you shouldn't be playing earlier version anyways.

Game Version: v0.17.5
Dafuq ?

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
Q: Is this mod compatible with versions before 0.17.5?
A: No, and you shouldn't be playing earlier version anyways.

Game Version: v0.17.5
Dafuq ?
0.17.5 is the game's most recent version and the mod from this thread is for that version.
What are you confused about?

agentmidnight

Mar 9, 2019
Hey, I noticed a small error, when the henchmen come around to the house and whack Debbie in the face, Joel shouts "DEBBIE!" instead of "MOM!"

Also, when asking Erik where his mom is, sometimes it comes up as "Where's Erik's mom?" in the dialogue (as well as the option itself) rather than "Where's your mom?"

Thanks for this mod! The game made no sense with the incest content edited out.

EDIT: Spotted another- when Joel first has sex with his mom in his bedroom, he reflects on it afterwards by saying "Debbie and I finally had sex".

satan10

May 28, 2017
i found and error when u play the game in computer to improve intelligence u can´t use the D for fire moster it thakes u to other screen of the codes

glitch99

Mar 24, 2019
hi , i cant download the inscest mod, when i click on the mega link it goes to its webpage and shows a dark dot at the center and behind it, download i cant click it,its locked, i have the mega extension

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
That sounds like something is preventing Mega from loading properly; make sure you're not blocking scripts or other web objects.

nspmws

Nov 11, 2017
screen.jpg

Hi! I'm using the mod on freshly installed 0.17.5 and sometimes screen becomes like this for a short time. Starts in the very beginning when MC leaves his room for the first time and talks to Jenny, and then appears almost every time when you start a dialogue. Looks like some effect gets broken. Removing the mod fixes the issue.

Haven't seen this reported before.