Mod Summertime Saga v0.17.5: Incest Mod[v0.1.3][robertj]

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Cutscene after breastfeeding.png
Cut scene after breastfeeding, Aunt Diane at MC's house.

Also Debbie calling her sister Aunt Diane

Debbie saying Aunt Diane.png

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry that I don't have a screenshot, didn't think of it at the time. Anyways, when you go shopping for pesticide with Diane at the Consum-R, Veronica calls her Aunt Diane, instead of just Diane, the first time she sees here. Afterwards, she refers to her as Diane, so it just applies to the initial greeting. I also found the above mentioned corrections that need to be made, so I just mentioned this one. Anyways, thanks again for doing this mod, it is bringing this game back to its original glory and direction.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
I noticed that too so I re-downloaded the game using the official link on DC's Patreon and started it without the patch but it still had all the scenes unlocked and said I'd played the game for almost 2 days. It's unusual because whenever I've played the previous versions neither of these things happen as it's like starting with a clean slate each time, so it doesn't seem to have anything to with the patch as far as I can see and must be something to do with the base game.
What happens if I press 'reset'?

Dec 15, 2017
Found some corrections needed when you bring the pie from Debbie to Diane. When you first enter with Diane pumping her milk, the MC says Diane, instead of Aunt Diane. This correction and the others found below are using the most current game version 0.17.5 and the most current version of your mod.

1546803380874.png

Dec 15, 2017
The MC says Debbie's name (or in my case Haley) instead of My Mom or Mom, whichever you think works better, when he offers the pie Debbie made.

1546803587548.png

Dec 15, 2017
When MC is leaving Diane's house, he says Diane, instead of Aunt Diane, when referring to the fact that all the milk is coming from her.

1546804092678.png

Dec 15, 2017
When stroking MC after he unclogs her milk duct, she says Debbie's name instead of your Mom. I know this one is probably more personal opinion, because it does make sense for Diane to refer to her own sister by her first name. Still figured I would bring it up.

1546808114687.png

Dec 15, 2017
I swear I am not trying to overload you. I am just trying to report the things I find. I am by no means trying to rush you to make these corrections, just trying to make you aware of them so you can work on them when you have the time. As always, thanks again for doing this. So on that note, I do have another one I found. It is after you make the toys for Lucy, Annie's mom. The MC is thinking what went wrong with Annie, and he says he best head back to Diane's, instead of Aunt Diane's.

1546837783162.png

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
@Mab's Thrall22

You are encountering more of these than I am. I have been through those scenes & all of what you described and shown in screen shots did not happen to me. Only the ones that I have posted. So maybe something is wrong on our end. I only think this way because, it is happening at different junctures in our game progression. Unless I overlooked and quickly clicked over the text ( I don't use Auto skip).

Dec 15, 2017
I found this one after the first time I broke free during the cam show with Jenny (Jamie in my game). She refers to her Mom by her first name (Haley in my game) instead of Mom.

1546839793317.png

Dec 15, 2017
@Mab's Thrall22

You are encountering more of these than I am. I have been through those scenes & all of what you described and shown in screen shots did not happen to me. Only the ones that I have posted. So maybe something is wrong on our end. I only think this way because, it is happening at different junctures in our game progression. Unless I overlooked and quickly clicked over the text ( I don't use Auto skip).
Hard to say. I have experienced the ones you mentioned on top of what I have posted, just didn't post them because you had already. I do use auto skip for repeat dialog, but anything new I don't. It could be just the different ways that we play this game, which is probably why doing these mods are so frustrating and time consuming. I have heard something like this from other modders, especially with how jarbled up DC's coding is. As robertj said, hopefully when all the new code is implemented, it will make it less of a headache. I am just reporting these things when I come across them, I have no answers as to why we are getting different experiences. I wish I could be of more help, but with actual coding I am completely clueless.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Hard to say. I have experienced the ones you mentioned on top of what I have posted, just didn't post them because you had already. I do use auto skip for repeat dialog, but anything new I don't. It could be just the different ways that we play this game, which is probably why doing these mods are so frustrating and time consuming. I have heard something like this from other modders, especially with how jarbled up DC's coding is. As robertj said, hopefully when all the new code is implemented, it will make it less of a headache. I am just reporting these things when I come across them, I have no answers as to why we are getting different experiences. I wish I could be of more help, but with actual coding I am completely clueless.
Clueless here, also

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Here's a new one. After fighting Dexter and getting yelled at by Principal Smith, Roxxy calls Principal Smith her sister. See below.

New one.png

Dec 15, 2017
This one is pretty minor, but figured I would mention it. When you are at the hospital with Aunt Diane, Roz calls her Aunt Diane, instead of just Diane.

1546916610486.png

Dec 15, 2017
Another minor one. When the MC is picking up the package from the Pink store for Aunt Diane, and he is asked what name it's under, he says Aunt Diane instead of just Diane. Once again, this may be more personal preference as it lends to whole sneaking around narrative in MC's and Diane's story.

1546917394804.png

robertj

Jun 15, 2017
The reason you guys are getting different experiences is because there are multiple sections of code that have close to the same dialogue, which one you land on depends on what you've done previously. i.e. If one of you completed all of the sister's stuff, but the other hasn't, Aunt Diane's or the Mom's dialogue may be different even if you're both at the same scene.

Thanks for posting these, some I'd already fixed but not released yet(because I was waiting for exactly what you folks are doing now, giving me more stuff to fix).

Some of the bugs I'm honestly waiting until v0.18 to fix, because I intend to do a more comprehensive override of dialogue, including restoring the original incest content. I don't want to do that prior to Jenny's code being re-worked though. This would include lines like "Aunt Diane?" because the original line is just "Diane?", something multiple characters say. When you override the dialogue the way I did, it replaces that one change for all of them. This is the easy way of doing it(but not even remotely the best), I just wanted to get something out for folks who'd been waiting for so long for a patch.

BUT, again, thank you for taking the time to post these. I plan on releasing an update at the end of the week with changes for this stuff.