Summertime Saga v0.17.5 Incest Mod
Updated: January 12, 2019
Game/Creator: /
Modder:
Mod Version:
v0.1.3
Game Version: v0.17.5
Language: English

Notes: Please report and bugs/dialogue I missed with this mod in this thread, not the main game thread!
Use this mod at your own risk!

Name sister and mom actual names - the places where they should be called "my mom" or "your sister" are now hard-coded in the game.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

How to Report a Bug or Missed Dialogue in the Mod:

FAQ:

Future plans(post v 0.18)
Download:

menu_splash_patched.jpg

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
There isn't enough words that can describe my gratitude kind Sir. May you recieve as many burgers and pizzas as you desire in life!

True unsung hero!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Will definitely give this a try and keep my fingers crossed that DC or someone from the SS team will reach out to you and secretly support you as their official unofficial modder in the future.

Reactions: viking7246

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
I have no idea how deeply the incest was cut out of the original version, but this mod restores it gloriously! Great job, Robert! I haven't gotten through it all the way yet, but so far, it all works perfectly.

The only big issue I encountered (sorry, no screenshots, I only had one hand available) was that the line "But I'm your old aunt!" pops up randomly a lot, said by various characters. Other than that, it's practically flawless.

Reactions: obiwan

robertj

Jun 15, 2017
I have no idea how deeply the incest was cut out of the original version, but this mod restores it gloriously! Great job, Robert! I haven't gotten through it all the way yet, but so far, it all works perfectly.

The only big issue I encountered (sorry, no screenshots, I only had one hand available) was that the line "But I'm your old aunt!" pops up randomly a lot, said by various characters. Other than that, it's practically flawless.
Thanks, I'll track that line down and get it fixed!

Reactions: rommeltje

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I noticed that as well. Happened maybe six seven times but considering I wasn't expecting a mod to be added at all it no big deal. I'm sure it was a giant pain in the ass considering how big that patch file was. Thank you again.

Reactions: obiwan

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
I haven't had time to test the patch yet myself but random question, Does the patch also restore the dialogue for Eric and his mom as well or are they still landlady and tenant?