Mod Summertime Saga v0.17.5: Incest Mod[v0.1.3][robertj]

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
Can't check it out quite yet for holiday-related reasons, but assuming it works (at least relatively well), I just want to say: hell yeah! Goddamn hero is what we have here.

Reactions: Bruce_Wayne18

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I use the "Summertime Saga Ikarumod" this is the error I got from just loading the game up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The mod is great so far (still not finished everything in the latest version) and the dialogue changes all work really well. Only a couple of issues I've noticed. The line, "But I'm your old Aunt", pops up a few times in several different scenes (not sure if it's random, but it happened at least a half a dozen times to me), there were a couple of moments where the MC still refers to his Mom by her name when "Mom" would've fit better (when he gives Diane the pie and during the image montage after they have sex for the first time), and there's a couple of moments where "Aunt Diane" is used instead of just "Diane" (one of Veronica's conversations and when the Mom and Diane are talking about her milk business in the kitchen).

Other then that, this is still a brilliantly done mod.

Reactions: Hentai0052

robertj

Jun 15, 2017
oh ?

after I removed the mod the game worked fine again.
Had some time this morning to look at Ikaru's mod and noticed some things:

1. You seem to be running an older version of it. All but one of the labels giving an error there have been renamed in the 17.5 version and no longer cause things to crash. 'Mrsj_route_split' still does, and so does a new one not listed there.

2. Manually updating those two labels in his file to be consistent with how he renamed the other ones fixes the problem and the game seems to run fine.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Had some time this morning to look at Ikaru's mod and noticed some things:

1. You seem to be running an older version of it. All but one of the labels giving an error there have been renamed in the 17.5 version and no longer cause things to crash. 'Mrsj_route_split' still does, and so does a new one not listed there.

2. Manually updating those two labels in his file to be consistent with how he renamed the other ones fixes the problem and the game seems to run fine.
thanks for the info, even though I don't really need the Incest in the game would be nice to be back to the way the game started.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
:eek: For me fortune that i have save this thread some week ego!

I was like... men i really wanna play summertime-saga. But every time i try an incest patch, almost all the time the game bug himself :cry:
But then i see this post:
Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining that.

And I just noticed you've ! Why didn't you say so? ;) Thanks for your hard work! Going to try it tonight.
And finally find you mod!
Look like that for me is finally coming the christmas XD yeah ok is alread passed because now is the 29!
But this is one of the most game that i really wanna play! The last one was the v0.15 thanks for bossapplesauce mod.
Now i finally can try and play the 0.17.5! Is like a dream!

Thank you for you hard work, i really hope that this time i can finally finish this awesome game in its highest glory!

Reactions: Hentai0052

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just do not know if is a bug or is normal.
As we know this game is update to the 0.17.5 and in this update we have also the christmas event.
Now some day ego i download and play the game with the incest patch.
So as i say i start the game and i see that outside the house there was snow and santa boots in the chime.
Outside of the map you also can see Santa's sleigh on the road if you look better (seeining Santa's sleigh you also unlock an achivement).
Now the problem is that... after some in game day, snow and Santa's sleigh disappier. Is normal? Ofc is not important, but if is a bug is better anyway to say or i am wrong? Anyway for now i have to say. This is the best incest patch till now i see. Mc's mother is again is blood related mother. MC's sister too. Look like really that the incest is restored as God command.
The only problem i have encounter as i say is the christmas event and some time, istead of read aunt Diane i see only Diane.
For example during the event where aunt diane ask you to move some earth with cart? You need two point in strenght.
During the cutscene you read only Diane istead of aunt Diane.

Also perhaps is normal, and i just do not understand very well the english thing.
During one night when mc return at home. You can assist a conversation between MC' mother and MC' aunt.
Now the two are sister, but them just use they name.
Is normal that during that conversation, Debbi call her sister Diana? Also Diana call her sister Debbi?
Anyway for now i have play only the family event. First i wanna finish them, after i start the other character!
Thank you again for the patch!

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Is it because of this mod, my cookie jar character and scenes all unlocked? I've only played recently..

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I have to stop by and say that this patch is perfect. I was still using the old 16.1 patch (from Lewdpatcher) and, while it did work, there were a lot of times that it reverted back to the Patreon censored version. Thanks for making this patch.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is it because of this mod, my cookie jar character and scenes all unlocked? I've only played recently..
I noticed that too so I re-downloaded the game using the official link on DC's Patreon and started it without the patch but it still had all the scenes unlocked and said I'd played the game for almost 2 days. It's unusual because whenever I've played the previous versions neither of these things happen as it's like starting with a clean slate each time, so it doesn't seem to have anything to with the patch as far as I can see and must be something to do with the base game.

Reactions: ross_oneri

obiwan

Oct 12, 2017
Peolle have been reportinv unlocked cookie jars before the mod was released so its safe to say it's not because of the mod :)

Reactions: ross_oneri

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I'm using this mod & the Naughty Tribute mod but, I don't have all of the Cookie Jar scenes unlocked. So, it has to be something else.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I just noticed the cut scene when the goons stop by and smack Debbie, MC runs in and screams out "Debbie!" instead of "Mom!"

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Asking Tammy about Erik's Mom.png

Here, when meeting Anna at the gym, it says "Where's your Mom" instead of Mrs. Johnson, Erik's mom. I'm not real sure but I think when talking to Erik, it has "Where's Erik's Mom". If it does, I'll post a screenshot.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Massaging Aunt Diane.png

Here also it should be Aunt Diane. Right before this happens MC says "I don't like to see you in pain, Diane" Not saying "Aunt" first.

I hope I'm helping and not bothering you with these screenshots. I know you said to post them here but, I don't want to go overboard with the bugs.