Mod Summertime Saga v0.17.5: Incest Mod[v0.1.3][robertj]

D

Deleted member 48213

Hey, trying to use this mod and the naughty tribute mod. Both work independently but there seems to be a conflict somewhere. The error log just shows that things are getting defined twice, but I couldn't tell where. If it is any help I'm on a mac. Thanks!

robertj

Jun 15, 2017
Hey, trying to use this mod and the naughty tribute mod. Both work independently but there seems to be a conflict somewhere. The error log just shows that things are getting defined twice, but I couldn't tell where. If it is any help I'm on a mac. Thanks!
Try deleting i_patch.rpy (Leave i_patch.rpyc) and see if that fixes it.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
@robertj

I do hope we haven't gone too far with the findings. I also understand about waiting for v0.18. There are a lot of things I am waiting to be released in future versions of SS. Hoping that there will be something put in about Debbie & Diane finding out about MC fucking Jenny. Roxxy's character has gotten better since the last time I played this game back during v0.15b I think it was. I like the fact of being with Roxxy, but there is something about Eve that I wouldn't mind if it could be explored.

But every time there is a poll to find out what should be added to future versions, saving across different versions never seems to win. Which is something that needs to be done. Sorry about rambling over stuff that you have no control over but, I still thank you for what you have done on your own. I agree with an earlier post saying that maybe Dark Cooking should let you be the "Unofficial" Official Patcher. You have done a great job.

Dec 15, 2017
So I am almost through all of the content, and I did notice something tonight as I was finishing up Diane's story. When she texts the MC that the baby is coming, the text says Diane instead of Aunt Diane. Also, when you open the text, it says Diane is texting you. I know this is probably more personal preference, because I just think it makes more sense for her to be put under as Aunt Diane in the MC's phone. Of course, that could just be my opinion. Anyways, I am not even sure if it can be fixed, because I know the cell phone is buggy as hell in the non-modded version. That is if you want to even fix it, because it is not a major deal, but figured I would let you know about it anyways. Below are screen shots of what I am referring to.

1547256482057.png

1547256508400.png

Dec 15, 2017
The reason you guys are getting different experiences is because there are multiple sections of code that have close to the same dialogue, which one you land on depends on what you've done previously. i.e. If one of you completed all of the sister's stuff, but the other hasn't, Aunt Diane's or the Mom's dialogue may be different even if you're both at the same scene.

Thanks for posting these, some I'd already fixed but not released yet(because I was waiting for exactly what you folks are doing now, giving me more stuff to fix).

Some of the bugs I'm honestly waiting until v0.18 to fix, because I intend to do a more comprehensive override of dialogue, including restoring the original incest content. I don't want to do that prior to Jenny's code being re-worked though. This would include lines like "Aunt Diane?" because the original line is just "Diane?", something multiple characters say. When you override the dialogue the way I did, it replaces that one change for all of them. This is the easy way of doing it(but not even remotely the best), I just wanted to get something out for folks who'd been waiting for so long for a patch.

BUT, again, thank you for taking the time to post these. I plan on releasing an update at the end of the week with changes for this stuff.
So, I finally finished all the content and did not find anything else through my playthrough. I will say that this mod was pretty incredible. You were able to restore a large part of the incest content, and it just made the game significantly better. Not just from a taboo standpoint, but from a narrative standpoint. Jenny, Debbie, Diane, and Mrs. Johnson were all originally written as blood relatives of the MC/Erik. So when those relationships and narratives were restored, it just made me happy. Thank you again for taking the time out of your life to do this mod. When 0.18 comes, I will gladly play through again and help find anything that needs to be fixed. I will honestly probably playthrough again when you release the fixed dialogs for this current version, but that is just because I love this game so much. Anyways, thanks again!

Dec 15, 2017
@robertj

I do hope we haven't gone too far with the findings. I also understand about waiting for v0.18. There are a lot of things I am waiting to be released in future versions of SS. Hoping that there will be something put in about Debbie & Diane finding out about MC fucking Jenny. Roxxy's character has gotten better since the last time I played this game back during v0.15b I think it was. I like the fact of being with Roxxy, but there is something about Eve that I wouldn't mind if it could be explored.

But every time there is a poll to find out what should be added to future versions, saving across different versions never seems to win. Which is something that needs to be done. Sorry about rambling over stuff that you have no control over but, I still thank you for what you have done on your own. I agree with an earlier post saying that maybe Dark Cooking should let you be the "Unofficial" Official Patcher. You have done a great job.
I agree completely about the saving across different versions. It definitely needs to happen. Especially after Jenny's update, because DC said himself that she is the last remaining "old" code left in the game. Also, hopefully that will fix the weird time warping thing that happens when you load games. I also agree with you on Roxxy. Her update was fantatstic, and actually gave her more depth than just the dumb blond popular cheerleader, which she still is in many respects. But she definitely had more character growth in her update. Finally, YES about Debbie and Diane finding out about Jenny fucking the MC. All the shit she talks about their relationship/mannerisms with the MC, it would be great to see that turned on her. Saying that, I do like her bitchy personality. I don't know why, it just fits for me, especially when she is portrayed as the older sister rather than a roommate or whatever bs she becomes in the Patreon version. Alright, I am done rambling myself. Take care!

yunzhixue

Jul 12, 2018
Hallo
Im new here and play this game v17.5 i DL mod but i dont know how to put in folder (can u help me) im play with memeu emulator for pc (sankyu)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just wanted to say thank you very much for this mod! Hopefully after the next (Jenny) update it will last us until the day that DarkCookie is freed from the shackles of Patreon and can give us official incest support =)

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can anything be done to prevent NPC's (like Veronica) from referring to Diane as "Aunt Diane"? Though obviously Jenny still should.

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can anything be done to prevent NPC's (like Veronica) from referring to Diane as "Aunt Diane"? Though obviously Jenny still should.
Yeah this was already brought up, but no worries. These won't be fixed until the Jenny update is out where a more thorough and comprehensive mod will be made. At least according to robertj. He can explain it better than I could.

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Mode is working fine while playing game but when accessing scenes from cookie jar mod is not working.

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, sorry, I did not try out the whole cookie jar thing when looking for bugs. Personally, I am not a huge fan of it, so it didn't even register on my radar.

TheBendz

Jan 31, 2019
Getting this working on Android is really pretty simple. I can't promise everything works properly, but it appears to. I've only done a day or so, but dialog has been changed and so has the splash screen.

Easy mode: Download rpa attached below and put it in the "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga" folder.
The file has the md5 hash: E86DFF72EC09F9CB3DE16EDAF1348C7D If you follow the steps below on v0.1.3 of the patch you should get the same md5.

Hard mode: If you'd rather make the rpa yourself instead of downloading the one posted here you need python installed, rpatool ( ), and the patch from the first post here.

1. Extract the patch and rpatool into the same folder.
2. In command prompt, navigate to the folder and run the command: "python rpatool -c stsip175.rpa i_patch.rpyc images" [stsip175.rpa is the name of the output file. You can change this to whatever you want it to be.] [If you are on Windows and have not added python's executable to your path variable, you might need to run the command "c:\python27\python.exe rpatool -c stsip175.rpa i_patch.rpyc images" instead.
3. Copy the resulting rpa file into the "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga" folder on your android device. [Folder will not appear until you have installed and ran the game at least once.]

JohnL_50

Mar 17, 2018
hey guys,

i'm having some trouble installing the patch. i've downloaded the latest update on the main page, unzipped the patch and moved it over to the game folder. but each time i launch the game, i get a grey screen that says "An Exception has Occurred". tried multiple times but same thing.

i tried deleting the persistant files as recommened by another user but that didnt work either.

any ideas or solutions? On PC. thanks.

robertj

Jun 15, 2017
hey guys,

i'm having some trouble installing the patch. i've downloaded the latest update on the main page, unzipped the patch and moved it over to the game folder. but each time i launch the game, i get a grey screen that says "An Exception has Occurred". tried multiple times but same thing.

i tried deleting the persistant files as recommened by another user but that didnt work either.

any ideas or solutions? On PC. thanks.
Can you post a screenshot of the error?