Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Does anybody have pics of what the sissyfication looks like in this mod?
The full extent is that Jenny can make Anon wear panties.

Hope u're doing fine my guy,

One question, do u have a discord server for this mod? If not, ever thought of making one? Maybe we can help u with stuff and whatnot, be it socializing with ppl of similar fetishes or mod progress. Also for discussion on the future of Summertime Saga, more inmediate help and the sort. Wanna give it a try?
I don't really use Discord and can't imagine having time for it.

Any idea on how to unlock the scene where Anon sees Odette blowing Tukku ?
Enabling NTR is explained in this post:

Get Roxxy to titfuck you in her trailer, then tell her to ask her question, tell her it's just about sex, and tell her that she can sleep with other men.
Catching Odette with Tuuku after enabling NTR is explained in this post:

If you tell Roxxy that she can sleep with other men (unlocking NTR), you can now catch Odette "cheating" on you with Tuuku.

If you go into the alley next to the tattoo parlor and Tuuku is there and not with Pilly (so, during the afternoon), and Odette is at the tattoo parlor and not pregnant, there's a 50/50 chance that you walk in on her blowing Tuuku for weed on any given day. You can click on them and talk to Odette before she leaves, and then you get the normal greeting from Tuuku. After that, you have the option of talking to him about it, which includes a Breaking Bad reference at the end.
Which route should i go if i want to be a cuck or chastity or maybe both?
There is no chastity. If you want to get cuckolded by Jenny and Odette, see above.

phalgun_1

Jun 28, 2023
I haven't had time to test it with other mods yet, but I will as it comes out of beta.

It will play nice with the Hairy Mod because the Hairy Mod only replaces images, not code files, so the dialog definitely won't be affected. With regard to images, this mod only changes images of Anon, while the Hairy Mod only changes images of the women. Summertime Saga uses layers to draw the characters separately (especially the newer content), but there are a number of images that include Anon and a woman with whom he's having sex. In situations where both mods modify the same image, I don't know which version will be displayed.

When I started creating the mod, I was initially modding over the Incest Mod on the assumption that everyone was using it, since the story makes more sense when Anon and Erik live with their mothers instead of their "landlords", but I switched to using the unmodified game for development to play it safe.

The short answer is that this mod probably plays nice with mods that don't make massive changes to code files, but I haven't tested it yet. I will test it later and release versions of this mod that work with the other mods if necessary.
How to integrate it with hairy mod?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
How to integrate it with hairy mod?
Just install the hairy mod. That's an image-only mod, so it won't break this mod. It might conflict with some of the small dick images, but probably not too many, since it's modifying the women, not Anon. Most likely, the only conflict would be some of the sex scenes.

Reactions: KLUMZEE

Aethereas

Apr 29, 2020
Hey dude, how's life going?

Any word on what's to come for this mod? I understand the hiatus, but I'd love to hear some news from you.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Life is pretty good, other than my finances. My other projects are going really well. Work is going well. My union signed a new collective agreement, so we're all getting raises for the first time in three years, which can't happen soon enough. Inflation has increased my costs to such an extent that I'm routinely struggling to cover my bills, which is ridiculous. I have a good job and I shouldn't be broke, but I will be until the new rates of pay kick in and I get my retro pay.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
No, and I don't know how that would work. I know there are people who want to see Erik with Debbie and various other women. There aren't enough naked images of Erik, or any of the other male NPCs, to create sex scenes for them.
Damn that's a shame i was personally hoping for the threats from the russian mobsters for debbie to become true but alas. Thanks for the work you have done.

Reactions: tyrone2

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
No, and I don't know how that would work. I know there are people who want to see Erik with Debbie and various other women. There aren't enough naked images of Erik, or any of the other male NPCs, to create sex scenes for them.
Stupid question. Is there any way to still have the normal penis with this mod or is it mandatory for the small penis.

• Angry

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Stupid question. Is there any way to still have the normal penis with this mod or is it mandatory for the small penis.
As I say whenever someone asks, there would be no point in making that an option. It's a small penis mod. What would be left if the small penis went away?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Damn that's a shame i was personally hoping for the threats from the russian mobsters for debbie to become true but alas. Thanks for the work you have done.
I don't see Debbie wanting to have sex with the Russian mobsters, so that would be rape, not NTR.

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes