Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
hey, is there a way to only have naughty tribute's game override images while using your mod?
You can't install both mods, but you could take the images folder from the Naughty Tribute Mod and copy and paste it on top of the images folder from the SPH mod.

also i cant seem to find eve's images as a trans person with dick in the images folder even after installing the mod
There aren't any trans Eve images in this mod. The trans Eve images are in the base game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxxtent and KLUMZEE

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
You can't install both mods, but you could take the images folder from the Naughty Tribute Mod and copy and paste it on top of the images folder from the SPH mod.

There aren't any trans Eve images in this mod. The trans Eve images are in the base game.
ok, ill give it a try

KLUMZEE

Sep 26, 2021
is there any NTR in this mod and if yes between who and how much stuff do they do
I recommend taking two seconds to search "NTR" this thread. This question has been asked and answered at least a dozen times by now. Including on the page just before this one.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I recommend taking two seconds to search "NTR" this thread. This question has been asked and answered at least a dozen times by now. Including on the page just before this one.
It's the only question anyone asks any more. I should have made an NTR mod!

I kid. I know that almost every fetish is more popular than SPH. I made an SPH mod because I wanted there to be one. I'll throw in other fetishes that people want if it's not too much trouble, but it is frustrating that having included a tiny bit of NTR has made NTR the only reason that anyone wants to use this mod. I regret adding it.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021

I kid. I know that almost every fetish is more popular than SPH. I made an SPH mod because I wanted there to be one. I'll throw in other fetishes that people want if it's not too much trouble, but it is frustrating that having included a tiny bit of NTR has made NTR the only reason that anyone wants to use this mod. I regret adding it.
well NTR is the biggest fetish of all the other fetishes you added so this was bound to happen

Reactions: relayer

adredge2014

Dec 4, 2022

Just wanted to add that not everyone here is for NTR and many of us are so glad that you've done this work. It's very hard to find games with this fetish almost completely and you built off another game to give us that. You did an awesome job! I hope things get better for you and your living situation gets better. Thanks for your work.

skankhunt144

Dec 6, 2022
Just wanted to add that not everyone here is for NTR and many of us are so glad that you've done this work. It's very hard to find games with this fetish almost completely and you built off another game to give us that. You did an awesome job! I hope things get better for you and your living situation gets better. Thanks for your work.
Agreed I'm also rlly looking forward to the fanfics

kingofhearts6t9

Feb 11, 2024
Overview:
This patch adds SPH and premature ejaculation content to Summertime Saga, as well as a small amount of CEI and avoidable sissification and NTR. Also fixes a number of bugs and problems with the game, and adds new scenes and functionality.​

Updated: 2023-08-26
Game/Creator: Summertime Saga
Modder: ImTransAndTiny
Mod Version: v0.20.16 Beta59
Game Version: v0.20.16
Language: English

New genres:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Features:
Installation:
Changelog:
FAQ:
Tips and hints:
Image progress:
Cookie jar progress:
IMPORTANT!

I released this mod unfinished because I promised to release a beta if enough donations were made to LGBT charities. There are hundreds of images still to be modified. Don't bother reporting places where Anon still has a big dick; I have a complete list of all the work that still needs to be done. In addition to what you will find in this game, I have already partially modified many other images that were not included because they don't yet meet my standard.

Code changes may break your existing saves. When you try to load a saved game, you'll get a warning. Afterwards, the game may resume without issue, it may throw an error screen that will go away if you click "Ignore", it might start showing you something that happened earlier in the day before returning to the point where you saved, or it might be unrecoverable. You probably want to start a new game anyway. If you remove the mod or play an unpatched version of the game, you'll have the same issues if you try to load a game that you saved while playing with the SPH mod.

Charitable donations for content

I was asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

I released Beta1 because I promised to release a beta if someone donated $20 to a registered charity that benefits LGBT people. To keep the donations coming, I came up with extra special content to add to the mod when certain thresholds were reached. This content is made available to everyone who has donated at least $10 to an LGBT charity as soon as it's ready, and available to everyone else when the threshold is reached.

$20 ✓️ Release Summertime Saga: SPH Mod beta
$75 ✓️ Add NTR scene (still WIP)
$100 ✓️ Add wet dream scene
$250 ✓️ Add "dry" dream scene
$500 ✓️ BBC content (still WIP)
$750 ✓️ Public release of Summertime Saga: Reversal of Fortunes fan fic (still WIP)
$1000 - Public release of Summertime Saga: After the Fall fan fic

The premise of the Reversal of Fortunes fan fic is that Anon starts out with a huge cock and sleeps with all of the women in the game, including those who don't have a route yet. Then an experiment gone wrong gives him a micropenis and he becomes a hopeless premature ejaculator. He is humiliated by all of his girlfriends, sissified, forced into chastity, and cuckolded. It's 32,000 words, presented in a screenplay format so that it's mostly dialog. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom.

The premise of After the Fall is that Anon deals with the aftermath of his ex-girlfriends from school, has his condition discovered from some of his adult lovers, and does his best to prepare for the prom, under the spectre of Eve revealing his secret to everyone. It's 30,000 words, in the same screenplay format. Themes: SPH, PE, CEI, sissification, NTR, cuckold, femdom, chastity, orgasm denial, public humiliation.

A link to an excerpt from both stories is listed below in the Extras section.

The current total is $920. If you're American, I recommend GLAAD, the National Center for Transgender Equality, or The Trevor Project. If you're Canadian, I recommend PFLAG Canada or Egale Canada. If you're not American or Canadian, contact me about a donation to a registered LGBT charity in your country.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Last version for 0.20.15 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.14 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.13 (Win/Linux):
Last version for 0.20.12 (Win/Linux):

Extras: - Tina's sex advice - Eve explains being trans

View attachment 1673132 View attachment 1594027 View attachment 1624246 View attachment 2552512 View attachment 2552499 View attachment 1927575 View attachment 1810536 View attachment 1867414 View attachment 1927488 View attachment 1631344 View attachment 1810546 View attachment 2054484 View attachment 2614790 View attachment 1957678 View attachment 2054488 View attachment 1685400 View attachment 1927195 View attachment 2054490 View attachment 1927028 View attachment 1939044 View attachment 2046788
Can you provide a save file with all of the scenes unlocked?

sissy_sarah_123

Feb 20, 2022
Hi! I couldn't send you a message I think because I haven't been active and don't have any posts so I'll just send it here. I've really loved the work you've put into your mod and the energy and positivity you bring with the donation model you set up. I noticed we're 80$ away from the 1,000 goal so I wanted to show my support and donated 80$ to the GLAAD organization. I've attached a screen shot of the receipt but just let me know if you need any additional info about the donation. Thank you for your work <3

Aethereas

Apr 29, 2020
Hi! I couldn't send you a message I think because I haven't been active and don't have any posts so I'll just send it here. I've really loved the work you've put into your mod and the energy and positivity you bring with the donation model you set up. I noticed we're 80$ away from the 1,000 goal so I wanted to show my support and donated 80$ to the GLAAD organization. I've attached a screen shot of the receipt but just let me know if you need any additional info about the donation. Thank you for your work <3
Thanks a lot for this fam!

ivev

Feb 19, 2018
Also trans (Eve) with sph mod makes story really very interesting, while original one didn't have that kind of vibe, especially eve being active (since sph content makes protagonist kind of naturally more insecure, passive this is food for thought). Thanks @
ImTransAndTiny awesome mod!

Reactions: MikeOG
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes