• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga: SPH Mod [0.20.16 Beta59] [ImTransAndTiny]

5.00 star(s) 14 Votes

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
For #1, it would be great to do it that way, but the reality is that some of the scenes are difficult, or perhaps impossible (for me) to complete. I have a list of scenes that I think will be the least work/the most likely to be successful, and I'm working on those scenes first.

#2: With regard to "most of the characters doesn't actually truly humiliate Anon and they also like having sex with him", I had to do it this way so that I wouldn't throw out of all of the sex scenes. It's more of an SP mod than SPH mod, but I throw in as much H as I think I can get away with. With regard to "you should have Anon be unable to make most or all girls cum", during most sex scenes, there are a bunch of random dialogs that can pop up, and most of them are the woman moaning or saying how good the sex is. I've changed most of those so that Anon is the one moaning and having a good time. When you end the scene by choosing "Cum Inside" or "Cum Outside" (or whatever), most scenes have the woman saying "I'm cumming!" and Anon saying "Me too!". In most cases, I've changed it so that the woman doesn't say that she's cumming. Anon becomes the one to announce that he's cumming, and sometimes the woman will say "Not yet!" or "Don't you dare!". I've done my best to make it so that Anon isn't getting everyone off with his micropenis, but they have to have a good enough time to keep sleeping with him.

#3: I made it hard to unlock NTR because some people hate it, but I'll solve the problem of people who want it missing it by putting a toggle for it in the cheat menu.
Thank you for the feedback. From your response, #1 is super understandable, I have seen scenes that looks almost impossible to do with a Small Penis in the game to the point that it would likely be better to change the whole scene animation to a possible position than do the impossible.

#2 looks like a CRAP TON of work from going around and changing dialogue. Also, how do you feel about the Tina development in the game? Is it even possible in the first place? Sounds even more work, but is it possible?

#3 sounds as good alternative. Nothing more to say about it.

Lastly, I remembered my 4th question that I forgot. Do you have plans to incorporate moaning sounds in Animations like Naughty Tribute? It would be hard if it was not done yet and you have to make it, but Naughty Tribute mod has it incorporated and you could somewhat do something like that (I would say for volume Anon has to be same volume or louder than the girls). I do know that this will likely make it even more incompatible with Naughty Tribute though that one of your end goals is to try to make it compatible with other mods, so it would be wise to have is as an optional extension to download than included in the base mod.

Lastly, when do you think the next update will be released? Don't worry I won't rush greatness.

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Thank you for the feedback. From your response, #1 is super understandable, I have seen scenes that looks almost impossible to do with a Small Penis in the game to the point that it would likely be better to change the whole scene animation to a possible position than do the impossible.

#2 looks like a CRAP TON of work from going around and changing dialogue. Also, how do you feel about the Tina development in the game? Is it even possible in the first place? Sounds even more work, but is it possible?

#3 sounds as good alternative. Nothing more to say about it.

Lastly, I remembered my 4th question that I forgot. Do you have plans to incorporate moaning sounds in Animations like Naughty Tribute? It would be hard if it was not done yet and you have to make it, but Naughty Tribute mod has it incorporated and you could somewhat do something like that (I would say for volume Anon has to be same volume or louder than the girls). I do know that this will likely make it even more incompatible with Naughty Tribute though that one of your end goals is to try to make it compatible with other mods, so it would be wise to have is as an optional extension to download than included in the base mod.

Lastly, when do you think the next update will be released? Don't worry I won't rush greatness.
For your Tina suggestion, I had incorporated a new "stat" for sex that went up when Anon had various types of sex for the first time (first vaginal sex, first anal sex, first cunnilingus) and when he talked to Tina about sex at the bank. The idea was to eventually check his sex stat to determine Anon's ability to please the ladies. I didn't have any immediate plans to incorporate the stat into the 150ish sex scenes, so I removed it.

For #4, the Naughty Tribute mod is much more ambitious than this mod in most regards. It has talking and breathing animations (which I find kind of off-putting) and moaning (which some people don't care for), translations, and probably lots of other stuff (I've never used it). The only thing I deliberately added from NT is the map icons so that you don't have to search the entire fucking city to find the person you're looking for. I wouldn't know how to add a lot of the other features of NT, and I don't plan to copy code from it.

Aethereas

Apr 29, 2020
I'm a person who always has to have a project. Whenever I'm not doing my job, I'm working on my latest hobby project. I guess it's obvious that this isn't my main hobby project any more. I've completed some great offline stuff, and made a couple of websites that I'm proud of since the last update. I've been thinking more and more about why I'm not excited about this project any more, and I realized that only $40 has been donated to charity this year.

I can't keep asking people who've already donated to donate more without offering them something that they don't already have. I was thinking about some new incentive that I could offer, and what I came up with was... basically my sexual autobiography. I could write the story of my transition, my sexual journey, my time as a sex worker, and the origin of my SPH and PE fetishes. True stories are the easiest ones to write. It would be as much work as the fan fics, and I would be thinking about this mod every day again.

What do you think? If I wrote it, would anyone want to read it? How much would you be willing to donate to charity for a copy of it?
What i think would make people donate more is requests/editing of scenes that are unfinished, or variations of already modified SPH scenes avaiable in the cookie jar, or just straight up donating to you so you can use more of your free time to advance on the unfinished parts. You could make tiers according to how difficult it would be to make such scenes, like maybe charge more for custom scenes, if they're possible with the current game assets. Just my 2 cents, I love what you're doing, take ur time!

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
What i think would make people donate more is requests/editing of scenes that are unfinished, or variations of already modified SPH scenes avaiable in the cookie jar, or just straight up donating to you so you can use more of your free time to advance on the unfinished parts. You could make tiers according to how difficult it would be to make such scenes, like maybe charge more for custom scenes, if they're possible with the current game assets. Just my 2 cents, I love what you're doing, take ur time!
It's a good idea in theory, but I sometimes think that a scene is doable, and then I hit a brick wall. I can't say that I was unable to complete one or more of the images after someone donated specifically to have that scene completed. Taking requests has turned out badly when I've tried it in the past. Sometimes I have to fail at something to find out that it isn't going to work, or will be much harder than I thought.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
The mod looks interesting, I have to add that I had played the game two years ago or more, I don't even remember and in the end I deleted everything, I will start playing one clean and another with this patch, I won't deny that I like the NTR and I like the fact that it can be avoidable, sometimes it happens that it isn't and you don't like the character haha. Also that you are right about the penis, it was an aspect that I didn't like about it being huge and the fact of being precocious I think is due to how the scenes are, in the game Little Man (Mr. Rabbit), the scenes are They divide into 3, each one increases the speed and the last one cums, that could be it, I mean each one gives it the duration they want.
Anyway, anything I will give my opinion on it.

James3691215

Jun 9, 2020
For your Tina suggestion, I had incorporated a new "stat" for sex that went up when Anon had various types of sex for the first time (first vaginal sex, first anal sex, first cunnilingus) and when he talked to Tina about sex at the bank. The idea was to eventually check his sex stat to determine Anon's ability to please the ladies. I didn't have any immediate plans to incorporate the stat into the 150ish sex scenes, so I removed it.

For #4, the Naughty Tribute mod is much more ambitious than this mod in most regards. It has talking and breathing animations (which I find kind of off-putting) and moaning (which some people don't care for), translations, and probably lots of other stuff (I've never used it). The only thing I deliberately added from NT is the map icons so that you don't have to search the entire fucking city to find the person you're looking for. I wouldn't know how to add a lot of the other features of NT, and I don't plan to copy code from it.
I agree with what removing what you were making, but I do have an idea. You can do Tina's Sexual Mentoring like a Character completion (This is likely to be done way later, but I do somewhat like it though). Whenever you have Sex with a character (just once) or complete a route (like Debbie and Diane) it will increase a hidden condition and when you talk to Tina and have this condition high enough, she will do a "Mentoring Session" to help you (you can either do 1 or multiple sessions depending on character's seduced). These will be new scenes, but you could try to incorporate SPH scenes and stuff to it. By the end of the Mentoring Session(s), you will be able to make the girls unable to cum be able to cum (just changing the dialogue and no image changes and as an option to make them cum or not, if youre into that). Do you think this sounds good?

Also, another question, but about you workload with this project. How difficult is each aspect of your modding (finding the code, changing the code, changing the scene, what aspects of the scene is hard, dialogue change, adding new things to the code, new scenes, etc.)? And what takes up most of your time and what is the easiest thing to change or do?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
I agree with what removing what you were making, but I do have an idea. You can do Tina's Sexual Mentoring like a Character completion (This is likely to be done way later, but I do somewhat like it though). Whenever you have Sex with a character (just once) or complete a route (like Debbie and Diane) it will increase a hidden condition and when you talk to Tina and have this condition high enough, she will do a "Mentoring Session" to help you (you can either do 1 or multiple sessions depending on character's seduced). These will be new scenes, but you could try to incorporate SPH scenes and stuff to it. By the end of the Mentoring Session(s), you will be able to make the girls unable to cum be able to cum (just changing the dialogue and no image changes and as an option to make them cum or not, if youre into that). Do you think this sounds good?

Also, another question, but about you workload with this project. How difficult is each aspect of your modding (finding the code, changing the code, changing the scene, what aspects of the scene is hard, dialogue change, adding new things to the code, new scenes, etc.)? And what takes up most of your time and what is the easiest thing to change or do?
I can't create new scenes because I can't draw. I can only modify existing assets.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Hi there, this might be a stupid question but could you release beta 58 again as there is a problem with oddettes ntr scene. Thanks a lot!

tyermotgg2

May 27, 2022
It would be great if you add a dream scene after choosing ntr where Roxy mocks Dexter and Anon while they are nude in Roxy's trailer

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ryuhaduken37

Aethereas

Apr 29, 2020
Hope u're doing fine my guy,

One question, do u have a discord server for this mod? If not, ever thought of making one? Maybe we can help u with stuff and whatnot, be it socializing with ppl of similar fetishes or mod progress. Also for discussion on the future of Summertime Saga, more inmediate help and the sort. Wanna give it a try?

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
Personally, I'm mostly just hoping for super hung Eve content. I'm not in a huge rush or anything, but that's really the content that would be a major incentive for me to donate more.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sdibolcrif
5.00 star(s) 14 Votes