Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

bojackcrillen

Sep 24, 2017
Hey, thanks for the mod. I was wondering if it was possible for me to make the ocean sounds during beach threesome more quiet. And if I can't do that, can I disable it all together? Thanks.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Please, somebody, help! While trying to fix an issue with screen flickering in the Naughty Tribute Mod, I think I inadvertently made my game permanently unplayable. As a user suggested to fix the flickering, I pressed "Shift + G" on the main menu, then in the upper right corner I clicked "Force Angle/DirectX Render". In this same menu, I set my FPS to 30. Now, whenever I try and open the game (modded or not) it opens to a black screen without music. It stays that way, not entering the menu (as far as I can tell). No Kompas logo, no music.
Restarting my computer, deleting the folder in APPDATA/Roaming/Renpy didn't fix it. I even deleted the game folder and redownloading/unzipping the game, but it didn't fix it!

Please help!
Not sure if it helps, but when you hold the left shift key during the whole start process (double-click the program icon and then keep holding the key until the game shows up) should start the game in some fail-safe mode with that selection screen showing up again. You should be able to change that setting there. Or you might try some of the compatibility options (right-click the program icon, choose properties and then the compatibility tab).

Reactions: Gort51

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey, thanks for the mod. I was wondering if it was possible for me to make the ocean sounds during beach threesome more quiet. And if I can't do that, can I disable it all together? Thanks.
Sorry but the sound file is baked into the archive. You would need to find out which one it is, and provide it as a lose file containing quiter sound, or something like that.

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Can anyone please provide the latest version in a download platform other than "workupload"???? (workupload is so terrible )

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone please provide the latest version in a download platform other than "workupload"???? (workupload is so terrible )
Can anyone put another link to download the mod? Workupload is extremely slow
Sorry, this must be on your end. Just checked, download was there in no time at all. The other hosts either require registration or were otherwise no alternative for me...

If you have an approved host (see https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2023-12-24.3432/ ) that does not need registration, I might give it a try.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Game crashing after i put the mod in the "game" file?
android 12
OK you give *one* detail at least. Do you expect me to do a lucky guess on what error when exactly you get? What is the error message? When does it occur? Did you check you did everything as described? You know, it works for all, so maybe it's a good idea to guess that *you* made some mistake...
I do not see the download link
I don't know where you look. The links are perfectly visible in post 1.

Futa_Girl95

Sep 27, 2020
good evening and happy new year, always be healthy, please, if possible, could someone upload the full game with the mods integrated, because I don't know and I can't do it, we are talking about Android Apk, thank you... Uploaded game please

Little Sonic

Jan 13, 2024
Would it be possible for you to compile this mod into the current vanilla version of the game and upload it for us android users? will that even work?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Would it be possible for you to compile this mod into the current vanilla version of the game and upload it for us android users? will that even work?
Sorry, not worth the effort any more. Besides, anybody could do it at least as well as I. I would need to install the tools and learn how to as well. And the mod should work on Android as it is, just follow the instructions.

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
hi guys, im getting this error when i try to visit the principal at the beginning of the game in her office. How do i fix this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hi guys, im getting this error when i try to visit the principal at the beginning of the game in her office. How do i fix this?
Please go into the mod menu, click on "create_diagnosis_file", then ZIP the created file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" and attach the archive here.

Reactions: xxxtent
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes