Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Mattacho

Mar 12, 2023
Do I have to re-translate everything every time I want to play again? because I opened the game the next day and when I loaded the game it went back to its original translation

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do I have to re-translate everything every time I want to play again? because I opened the game the next day and when I loaded the game it went back to its original translation
Should not be that way. What OS are you on? Do you find the translation files?

"...\game\custom_translate.rpy"
"...\game\custom_diary_translate.rpy"
"...\game\custom_string_translate.rpy"

And the folder tl containing your <language>.rpy file?

Reactions: tristfh

noiceman420

Feb 3, 2024
I m trying to use the mod for Android, made game file manually, and extracted it in that folder . But game now doesn't start , compass logo appears but after that nothing happens what should I do ?

pixel46

Jan 23, 2024
Im genuinely losing my mind trying to get this mod to work. I did a complete reinstall and deleted all save folders (from appdata aswell) and "extract here"d inside the same folder that has the "game" folder and it refuses to work

I even ran the game > new game > went to the map screen and saved (as was recommended) and i still cant get it to work. Do you have any clue or idea what could be causing it to just refuse to work?

Version 0.20.16 game
vers 0.20.16-1.04 mod

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Im genuinely losing my mind trying to get this mod to work. I did a complete reinstall and deleted all save folders (from appdata aswell) and "extract here"d inside the same folder that has the "game" folder and it refuses to work

I even ran the game > new game > went to the map screen and saved (as was recommended) and i still cant get it to work. Do you have any clue or idea what could be causing it to just refuse to work?

Version 0.20.16 game
vers 0.20.16-1.04 mod
OK don't panic, it *will* work. There should be no need to delete all saves if your most current one was made (as you wrote) from within the main city map. But if you just start new, then there is no need to create that special save -- just start new with the mod enabled.

What is the exact error you get? Does the modded game start and crash, or just not start at all? Do you get an error message? Is there a traceback.txt file been generated?

If you can start the game and get into the main menu, do you see the Naughty Tribute Mod Version information on the lower right screen corner? If so, click on it to go into the mod menu, click on "create_diagnosis_file", then ZIP the created file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" and attach the archive here.

If you cannot start the game at all even after a second try, there should be an error message displayed at least. Or you installed it wrong in a way that the mod is not even found and not loaded at all. In that case, you will need to check the installation path again, and carefully follow the instructions to the letter.

pixel46

Jan 23, 2024
OK don't panic, it *will* work. There should be no need to delete all saves if your most current one was made (as you wrote) from within the main city map. But if you just start new, then there is no need to create that special save -- just start new with the mod enabled.

What is the exact error you get? Does the modded game start and crash, or just not start at all? Do you get an error message? Is there a traceback.txt file been generated?

If you can start the game and get into the main menu, do you see the Naughty Tribute Mod Version information on the lower right screen corner? If so, click on it to go into the mod menu, click on "create_diagnosis_file", then ZIP the created file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" and attach the archive here.

If you cannot start the game at all even after a second try, there should be an error message displayed at least. Or you installed it wrong in a way that the mod is not even found and not loaded at all. In that case, you will need to check the installation path again, and carefully follow the instructions to the letter.

The game launches perfectly fine but it doesnt recognize the mod at all and I really have no clue why
everything looks correct here and the directory matches the tutorial along with the files being present

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The game launches perfectly fine but it doesnt recognize the mod at all and I really have no clue why
everything looks correct here and the directory matches the tutorial along with the files being present
Yeah that's because everything has to go into the game folder, not besides it on the same level. You need to have game\images, game\scripts, game\Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt etc. Just move the stuff from the archive one level deeper, into the game folder.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pixel46

Pop toy

Aug 14, 2021
srksrk 68 โพสต์: 13245267 สมาชิก: 892444 said:
ใช่ นั่นเป็นเพราะว่าทุกอย่างต้องเข้าไปในโฟลเดอร์เกม ไม่ใช่นอกจากจะอยู่ในระดับเดียวกัน คุณต้องมีเกม\รูปภาพ เกม\สคริปต์ เกม\Naughty Tribute Mod Readme.txt ฯลฯ เพียงย้ายเนื้อหาจากไฟล์เก็บถาวรให้ลึกลงไปอีกระดับหนึ่งไปยังโฟลเดอร์เกม
[/อ้าง]
I think you should make a tutorial clip, seeing the picture should be easy to understand that the text.

Pop toy

Aug 14, 2021
แล้วทำไมถึงถูก? แต่ทำไมมันไม่ได้ mod ล่ะ? ใน Android

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
แล้วทำไมถึงถูก? แต่ทำไมมันไม่ได้ mod ล่ะ? ใน Android
Sorry, if you cannot translate post 1 of this thread into your native language, I certainly cannot do it for you. There is no "Summertime Saga" folder inside the "game" folder, so much I can tell you. Move everything inside tow levels up so that the "game" folder is at the same level as the "game_overrides" folder.

How can anybody think such a video makes things better to understand? The whole path is truncated and everything is way too fast to follow.

Dunkmik

Aug 17, 2022
So i dont know if anyone has posted this issue here, if yes, i apolagize. When i start any animations, is visibly slow, like slow motion, i do not understand that kinda of configurations so i posting this, can someone help me?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes