Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod [srksrk 68]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Lol no winrar is are buy software that is true but after 30 days you can still use it because winrar are realy bad when it comes to programming try it out dl winrar and change the datum of you pc to 15.11 i bet with you winrar ist still running after that change.And winrar can of curse handle 7z formats. or if you realy are leasy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
save what you see in the spoiler as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or, maybe, just download the 7zip program like any sane person would...?

afcadetgreen

May 7, 2018
sorry if this has been answered, maybe I installed wrong. I haven't triggered the pregnancy minigame yet after several hookups.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
sorry if this has been answered, maybe I installed wrong. I haven't triggered the pregnancy minigame yet after several hookups.
Check the Wiki (linked in the game's thread) to find out about pregnancy. Not all girls can get pregnant, there is a contraceptive that you might have taken, some story events prevent girls from getting pregnant.

And why do you think this is related to the mod?

afcadetgreen

May 7, 2018
Check the Wiki (linked in the game's thread) to find out about pregnancy. Not all girls can get pregnant, there is a contraceptive that you might have taken, some story events prevent girls from getting pregnant.

And why do you think this is related to the mod?
its with Jenny, and Debbie. I've played this before, I know they can get pregnant. The mini game doesn't show up. I've never used the mod though

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
its with Jenny, and Debbie. I've played this before, I know they can get pregnant. The mini game doesn't show up. I've never used the mod though
Well then why do you post in my thread when you never played the mod? Anyways, Jenny can only get pregnant after some parts of her story, and Debbie cannot get pregnant at all. You should check the Wiki as I said.

Anonnn995

Oct 15, 2023
Installed this patch on android but I'm having some lag/delay in certain scenes. For example in Jenny's room. Any ideas what could be causing this?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Installed this patch on android but I'm having some lag/delay in certain scenes. For example in Jenny's room. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Android is generally slower, also depending on the hardware. You could try to set SMOOTHING parameter to 0, or deactivate other stuff like BREATHING. But, yes, there are some lags especially with Jenny that I never had the time to figure out completely.

Reactions: Anonnn995

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Android is generally slower, also depending on the hardware. You could try to set SMOOTHING parameter to 0, or deactivate other stuff like BREATHING. But, yes, there are some lags especially with Jenny that I never had the time to figure out completely.
I fear not, it's all or nothing. However, you could try to delete the files s0.mp3 and s1.mp3 in the game\overlays\sounds folder, or better to replace them with mp3 files of the same name containing silence.

DebbieLover69

Feb 23, 2022
I fear not, it's all or nothing. However, you could try to delete the files s0.mp3 and s1.mp3 in the game\overlays\sounds folder, or better to replace them with mp3 files of the same name containing silence.
Deleting the s0 and s1 files actually worked perfectly, thanks! Only downside is not all of the sex scenes (where it would make sense) have the pounding sound effect, or sometimes it only plays every so often or is a little muted. Any chance you'd consider overhauling it to make it more consistent and audible? Love the mod overall, it's a nice improvement over the base game.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Deleting the s0 and s1 files actually worked perfectly, thanks! Only downside is not all of the sex scenes (where it would make sense) have the pounding sound effect, or sometimes it only plays every so often or is a little muted. Any chance you'd consider overhauling it to make it more consistent and audible? Love the mod overall, it's a nice improvement over the base game.
Sorry but the chances of me implementing new features at that stage of the game's life cycle are below zero. Only thing changing that would be if the tech update was a complete failure and development rolled back again, which will certainly not happen.

Maybe you have success in replacing the s0 and s1 files with a low-noise version of the s2 and s3 files, effectively making them into a soft slapping sound. But timings will most likely be off.

DebbieLover69

Feb 23, 2022
Sorry but the chances of me implementing new features at that stage of the game's life cycle are below zero. Only thing changing that would be if the tech update was a complete failure and development rolled back again, which will certainly not happen.

Maybe you have success in replacing the s0 and s1 files with a low-noise version of the s2 and s3 files, effectively making them into a soft slapping sound. But timings will most likely be off.
No worries, maybe just something to keep in mind if things change and you do end up working on the mod again. Either way, thanks for your work on this, has definitely improved the game for me.

middlemonster

Mar 18, 2018
Anyway you could add clipboard voicing into this game? Self voicing is okay, but clipboard voicing is more accessible. I have been trying to do this myself, but I just don't know enough about ren'py to figure it out.

NightRay

Mar 17, 2018
i can't open diane paizuri
sorry this happen to almost all diane scene

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 167, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'diane_cookiejar.paizuri'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Himitsu\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Himitsu\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Fri Nov 03 01:05:43 2023

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i can't open diane paizuri
sorry this happen to almost all diane scene

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Himitsu\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Himitsu\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-20-16-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SummertimeSaga 0.20.16
Fri Nov 03 01:05:43 2023
Please go into the mod menu, click on "create_diagnosis_file", then ZIP the created file "Naughty Tribute Mod Diagnosis.txt" and attach the archive here.

Syliar

Jul 21, 2017
Well then why do you post in my thread when you never played the mod? Anyways, Jenny can only get pregnant after some parts of her story, and Debbie cannot get pregnant at all. You should check the Wiki as I said.
He's right actually, Debbie used to be possible to impregnate but for some reason that option was removed ages ago. Though not why I came to the thread, was just curious if you had any thoughts about enabling multiple branch endings as either one offs or entirely.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes