Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I like many others feel like the dev is shooting himself in the foot in by insisting on working on two different projects at the same time despite the fact that it's clearly hindering him. Makes it hard to justify supporting him imo.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
For those who think that the music/songs in SG are worthless compared to the reduced lewd scenes.
Please listen to the music/songs used on SG (some have been removed due to licensing issues)

Basically, so far there are still very few lewd scenes in SG, so personally I prefer to reduce the lewd scenes to maintain good music/songs.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hi, can someone tell me where to drop the patch files for mac os? I threw it according to the instructions for the PC, since there is no necessary folder for the mac

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Damn ! , Ocean really did a number on Ayua .
for someone that's self proclaimed perfectionist , Ocean retouches made some characters look old enough that feels like Ocean swapped those characters for their mothers .

View attachment 3623745 View attachment 3623749
The amount of times certain character models got changed or tweaked and what exactly got changed or tweaked during the development of season 1 of SG needs to be studied.

Reactions: Mr_Mister

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Damn ! , Ocean really did a number on Ayua .
for someone that's self proclaimed perfectionist , Ocean retouches made some characters look old enough that feels like Ocean swapped those characters for their mothers .

View attachment 3623745 View attachment 3623749
Well, if you look over the game, these changes were made so that Patreon and Steam did not get their knickers in a twist, because naked, "minors" , etc.. Problem, they still gleefully fucked Ocean over! Despite the changes made, SG is still not sold everywhere on Steam and Patreon killed his WIAB site for definitely dubious reasons.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
I'm an hour into this AVN and while there is no sex, there seems to be a lot of scratching, tense rejection of intimacy, wrestling, petty jabs and fragile egos. Is this itself a fetish of some kind? Like grown adults scratching each other and treating one another like they were 4th graders on a playground or something? That's fine, I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing because all the motivations and choices defy my understanding of how people work.

I will try to find a guide into this murky world of catfights (literally) and impromptu takedowns.
It is a very childish/juvenile written game that people for some reason unironically think is in the same standards of a well written book. And honestly, this would not be a problem if at least it had actual sex scenes. But no, here we are 6 years later still with nothing because supposedly the sooo good story needs to be told at a terrible pace. And probably the only game with such amount of fanbase apologists. Any other dev would constantly get shitted on 2 years after the first release

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if you look over the game, these changes were made so that Patreon and Steam did not get their knickers in a twist, because naked, "minors" , etc..
Yet he made the mother look younger ( forgot how to spell her name to tired to look it up)

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wallpaper, but the author said that he won't show tits in treats until they are shown in game. Don't`t remember Amber being nude in game.
Amber was originally shown with a sheer top (MC therapy visits) and she clearly has nipple piercings.

There is also at least one old render of Amber leaning over the MC showing her tits and nipple piercings.

I think this justifies the topless Amber shots.

I'd be surprised if we have any frontal nude shots since this has not happened in AVN yet with Amber.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Sleepy666

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Mod are themselves giving 1 star rating:KEK:. Mods are not as dumb as people think they are.
View attachment 3623495
You know, this is pretty funny review actually. :ROFLMAO:
"As a result, I think Summer's Gone should not even be on F95".

I think even Ocean would completely agree with them on this. But by some strange coincidence, there is always a “hero” who posts new versions here again and again. Why do you people let these "heroes" humiliate you so much? Why don't you ban them already and finally get rid of this game that doesn't belong here?

And the same... how to call them politically correct... accounts that shouted here half a year ago during the beta release, what a shitty game, what a crappy developer, how they are done with this crap forever and will never open this game again, and you shouldn't even think of asking them to do it!

So, the same accounts, they are all here today, howling exactly the same sad song. Why do they return again and again to where their butts felt so much hurt? The thing is more mysterious than Summer's disappearance. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
does game require fresh start
Probably not until Season 2 Id guess. I recall a post from a devlog of Ocean saying something like not to make to many saves till it came out on Steam when Chapter 5 beta came out .
Edit : but like Yosa999 said for the rework content 100% you do

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
You know when you haven't played Summer's Gone in a reaaallly long time when you realize you've missed 3 updates. Wow. I am super behind on most of these VNs.
Don't worry you didn't miss anything. Tbh, with the shit that's going down, you should've just forgotten about it and continued on with life. xD
Perspective is everything...

3 updates means that you get to enjoy ~7,000+ new/reworked renders + some great story telling, humor and LI advancement (if you like Bella, Zara, Mila, Vic, or Nami).

FYI:

We lost some great music due to licensing issues (Waykap & Humble Hey among them) - some artists/their companies did not want to take the risk of being associated with/a part of an Adult VN.

Major rework to CH 1 & 2, with minor rework to CH 3, removing almost all the vestiges of the older darker version of SG.

Some scenes were entirely reworked and/or expanded on (including):

Amber's first two therapy visits with the MC
The Holgerson heist scene went from one scene to two scenes

Significant dialogue changes and sanitization (branding removal and changing some of what the 'political police' would consider offensive language - I am still early in my restart of SG Season 1 full so some of this is from others who are further along/have looked at the coding differences between SG Ch 5 B and this release).

In the end, I recommend trying it out here for free and seeing if you like it.

If you don't - no need to continue.

If you do, enjoy what is for many of us, a great AVN.

If you really enjoy it, consider supporting Ocean with $ in some way - you decide how - it's your $ after all.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes