Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
It is a very childish/juvenile written game that people for some reason unironically think is in the same standards of a well written book. And honestly, this would not be a problem if at least it had actual sex scenes. But no, here we are 6 years later still with nothing because supposedly the sooo good story needs to be told at a terrible pace. And probably the only game with such amount of fanbase apologists. Any other dev would constantly get shitted on 2 years after the first release
What? You don't agree that inserting an absolutely pointless, clichéd and overly-long role playing game scene that completely breaks the pace of the game is peak writing??? How dare you!!! :ROFLMAO:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
What? You don't agree that inserting an absolutely pointless, clichéd and overly-long role playing game scene that completely breaks the pace of the game is peak writing??? How dare you!!! :ROFLMAO:
First sex scene is gonna be in ch13 and it'll be the 2nd session of that TTRPG. Gonna be the only way the MC will beat his ED. :WeSmart:

websmith

Feb 8, 2020
So basically no real new content since chapter 5 BETA.

So if you have already played chapter 5 BETA - no need to waste bandwidth downloading the game.

Amazing

Reactions: Bnshy and baklol

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Tbh., I wouldn't be surprised if this game was eventually abandoned, cause from spending years involved in fanfiction I am seeing the familiarity of a creative death spiral. :(
Whether the game is abandoned or not, it all depends on Ocean and Season 2. As far as I can tell, everyone is waiting for the release of the first chapter of season 2, if it is crap and there are no sex scenes, people are saying that they will leave the patreon. Without a patreon, the game will die, in general there will be a usual situation when the game is abandoned.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
3 updates means that you get to enjoy ~7,000+ new/reworked renders + some great story telling, humor and LI advancement (if you like Bella, Zara, Mila, Vic, or Nami).
Problem is finding the time and motivation to play it all lol. I've been finding myself asking the question, "How did I have time for this before?" for a lot of things I used to do in my free time recently. :confused:

Edit: Oh wait. I remember now. Is it still a case of blue balls or do we finally see some action?

Clumsy Wumsy

Jan 17, 2020
Whether the game is abandoned or not, it all depends on Ocean and Season 2. As far as I can tell, everyone is waiting for the release of the first chapter of season 2, if it is crap and there are no sex scenes, people are saying that they will leave the patreon. Without a patreon, the game will die, in general there will be a usual situation when the game is abandoned.
These same people are now buying the Steam version. Do you think that even if the content you write about is not be there in S2, they will go and unsubscribe from him? Dont make me laugh. You underestimate their stupidity.

Fapman777

Mar 2, 2020
What's/are the difference(s) between the Season 1 steam version (9.53 Go) and the Chapter 5 Beta version (8.7 Go) except the size of the file?

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes