yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Could have said yes cause new content in chapter 2 and some parts in 3 but no, gotta be an ass about it, feeling pent-up are we?
Oh, so my tone is the only thing that's bothering you in the middle of this shitshow that's supposed to be an on-topic game thread? That's rich, dude :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Winterstale

EpicMax

Aug 25, 2023
Summer's Gone [S1 Steam + DLC] - Android Port

Android: 1.60 GB

Download:

Pixeldrain:
Mixdrop:

More of my posts here

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
The game moves very slowly.
Over the course of this year, I have done everything faster with some women than waiting for these pictures.
I totally get you dude, fuck this boring slow game, better tell me about those women you did! They were beautiful, do you have photos? Feel free to share it here as this is the on-topic SG thread.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
My cent to the discussion but I feel like the hate is well deserved so far. The very first time I played this was when the old, old version of second chapter came out. When I compare that to what's left of first season I can't help but feel dissapointed.
I want the old version not this pg scared bullshit.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I like the story told in SG and love Nika’s relationship with Bella.

But- can’t say that I’m a fan of the Season 1. It’s a mismatch of old and new renders and sometimes the differences are jarring. Plus can’t say that I’m a fan of losing some nude scenes, especially my fav Nami scene (the one where they wake up together after a night of cuddling).

Ocean has also changed the script in some of his reworks but it didn’t reflect in other parts of the story. One example that I could remember: Nojiko books Nika for therapy due to him pushing the issue too much with Bella, Nojiko only learned about his midnight escapade when he blurted it out assuming that Nami had already ratted on him. He’s even surprised that Nami hid things for him. However later on, when Nojiko has a chat with Amber, she tells her that Nika snuck out at night to meet Bella and that’s what forced her to make him take therapy. Plus, he tells Bella that he told Nami who told Nojiko.
Just finished going through season 1 and the text mismatch is a big issue. Either Ocean didn't proofread, he plans to just update it later, or he got a separate script and forgot to implement it. Though it's a bad look for a very story/character heavy game.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Apparently it is a contract where he exempts blame for absolutely any problem encountered over 5 years (among his reboots), and has already been exhaustively commented on here.
Emphasizing that apparently you are going to board a ship and this Tour should last at least 25 years.. (until reaching Mars is easier)

Star Citizen (does anyone still hope they end one day?)

By then, Ocean himself may not even be among the living anymore....and his legacy has been carried by someone..
He mentioned ISCstor the legend.. Ohhohh that was a low blow and kicked the bucket!
Well... just wish we were still alive and mentally sane enough by then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bohler

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Not gonna lie. The new renders especially the heist and the basketball game are WAY better than before. For me it was well worth the wait. Plus the small added ones. And there are still tons of naked titties in there, I don't know what some people complain about.
If you don't want to lie, then why are you saying that the new robbery renders are better than before? They're just terrible. They were made so dark that almost nothing is visible, you have to look closely to understand what is drawn there. When Ocean said that he enlarged the robbery scene, I expected an interesting addition to the story, and not a stupid cat on a dark background that is almost invisible.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
If you don't want to lie, then why are you saying that the new robbery renders are better than before? They're just terrible. They were made so dark that almost nothing is visible, you have to look closely to understand what is drawn there. When Ocean said that he enlarged the robbery scene, I expected an interesting addition to the story, and not a stupid cat on a dark background that is almost invisible.
Well the whole experience, which the renders are just a part off, is way rounder than before. The new/changed and small added scences make it so. That is my opinion and I stand by it.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes