Was:
Python:
    t "Oh Ayua... That's one hell of a girl."
    t "Drives a Dodge Viper."
Now:
Python:
    t "Oh Ayua... That's one hell of a girl."
    t "Drives a muscle car."
Just one example of many. This also includes "politically correct" new edits as well. This thing has been "sanitized". Just know it's a thing.
I watched one of the better known streamers do a YouTube review of SG and he was critical of the 'insensitivity' Ocean showed in the language he used in SG.

It's unfortunate that being authentic to the language 18-year-old males use, at least among friends/others they trust - draws fire because it is too testosterone filled/too insensitive etc.

I have noticed that the dialogue (at least in English) seems to be smoother now with better word choices and I am just getting into the new content that was reworked for CH 5 Final.

I'm looking forward to your mod once it is ready for use when the Patreon/SS links are updated.

I also hope that, once you are done examining and making adjustments for all the 'under the hood' changes in SG, you will still be able to enjoy a full playthrough of SG.

It would be a shame if all the work you did creating mods for us on F95 actually turned otherwise enjoyable playthroughs into something you had trouble enjoying due to your knowledge of all the 'under the hood' changes.

Cheers!! :coffee:

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
ok... this is getting ridiculous at this point, im stupid and miss the whole "i know, im a noisy bibi, but the last thing u need is another charge" context is pointing at a weird direction here...was this conversation there before this update? like what? charge? like "criminal charges"? does MC have a criminal charge? since when? did Ocean change the story with the rework again? and the magical bicycle turning into a motorcycle cause MC is too cool to ride a bicycle just add to the "wtf was this update" feeling...

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I have noticed that the dialogue (at least in English) seems to be smoother now with better word choices and I am just getting into the new content that was reworked for CH 5 Final.

I am utterly confused by the dialog. It feels very informed and modeled after popular TV dramas, where "sexual tension" manifests itself in the form of petty aggression between characters, Maybe this is realistic in the lives of some people out there, but I guess not mine. There's an uncanny valley where trying to be realistic and failing feels more disturbing than not trying to be realistic and succeeding at absurd or fantastic levels.

I dunno. I guess it's just not for me. Enjoy more if you do.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I watched one of the better known streamers do a YouTube review of SG and he was critical of the 'insensitivity' Ocean showed in the language he used in SG.

It's unfortunate that being authentic to the language 18-year-old males use, at least among friends/others they trust - draws fire because it is too testosterone filled/too insensitive etc.

I'm looking forward to your mod once it is ready for use when the Patreon/SS links are updated.

I also hope that, once you are done examining and making adjustments for all the 'under the hood' changes in SG, you will still be able to enjoy a full playthrough of SG.

It would be a shame if all the work you did creating mods for us on F95 actually turned otherwise enjoyable playthroughs into something you had trouble enjoying due to your knowledge of all the 'under the hood' changes.

Cheers!! :coffee:
oh yeah, I know who you're talking about, that guy has a serious testosterone deficiency. The guy is a textbook soy boy.

Jul 24, 2021
So a couple of things guys ... I installed the patch but there are still mentions of their parents being out of the picture i dont know about that and second i downloaded the walkthrough mod but its not really highlighting anything and giving hints to the choices .... does it not work with the patch? Really great game keep it up dev

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I like many others feel like the dev is shooting himself in the foot in by insisting on working on two different projects at the same time despite the fact that it's clearly hindering him. Makes it hard to justify supporting him imo.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
For those who think that the music/songs in SG are worthless compared to the reduced lewd scenes.
Please listen to the music/songs used on SG (some have been removed due to licensing issues)

Basically, so far there are still very few lewd scenes in SG, so personally I prefer to reduce the lewd scenes to maintain good music/songs.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
hi, can someone tell me where to drop the patch files for mac os? I threw it according to the instructions for the PC, since there is no necessary folder for the mac

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Damn ! , Ocean really did a number on Ayua .
for someone that's self proclaimed perfectionist , Ocean retouches made some characters look old enough that feels like Ocean swapped those characters for their mothers .

View attachment 3623745 View attachment 3623749
The amount of times certain character models got changed or tweaked and what exactly got changed or tweaked during the development of season 1 of SG needs to be studied.

Reactions: Mr_Mister

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Damn ! , Ocean really did a number on Ayua .
for someone that's self proclaimed perfectionist , Ocean retouches made some characters look old enough that feels like Ocean swapped those characters for their mothers .

View attachment 3623745 View attachment 3623749
Well, if you look over the game, these changes were made so that Patreon and Steam did not get their knickers in a twist, because naked, "minors" , etc.. Problem, they still gleefully fucked Ocean over! Despite the changes made, SG is still not sold everywhere on Steam and Patreon killed his WIAB site for definitely dubious reasons.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
I'm an hour into this AVN and while there is no sex, there seems to be a lot of scratching, tense rejection of intimacy, wrestling, petty jabs and fragile egos. Is this itself a fetish of some kind? Like grown adults scratching each other and treating one another like they were 4th graders on a playground or something? That's fine, I just don't understand what I'm supposed to be doing because all the motivations and choices defy my understanding of how people work.

I will try to find a guide into this murky world of catfights (literally) and impromptu takedowns.
It is a very childish/juvenile written game that people for some reason unironically think is in the same standards of a well written book. And honestly, this would not be a problem if at least it had actual sex scenes. But no, here we are 6 years later still with nothing because supposedly the sooo good story needs to be told at a terrible pace. And probably the only game with such amount of fanbase apologists. Any other dev would constantly get shitted on 2 years after the first release

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, if you look over the game, these changes were made so that Patreon and Steam did not get their knickers in a twist, because naked, "minors" , etc..
Yet he made the mother look younger ( forgot how to spell her name to tired to look it up)

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes