SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
I actually can't believe that ppl that followed this game's development would spend money on the steam version, which once again doesn't bring anything new apart from some extended bar scenes and such + removed content.
How are ppl enjoying reading the same thing in each update? not even 1 new story segment in 5 years 0. This was just a blender practice on existing contents.

just ask urself the question if u could knew in 2019 that the game would not progress with the story or would not have not sex(god forbid), but a single handy scene, cause 5 year was not enough for the mc to cure his erectile dysfunction if you would support the development. cause this is whats been happening btw, meanwhile his other game had 6 update worth of content got cut off as well, and now barely gets an update / year.

The whole "development" is a joke. who expected that the intro warning would stay up till the 2nd half of 2024?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont really mind the changes to nudity, its still good enough imo.

But i dont really understand them tbh, why is it fine to get a perfect look at nami's tiddys in the bathroom or the kitchen but on a empty lake a bikini is suddenly required? I would consider going swimming topless as less erotic than sharing a bathroom naked together.

And Bella's boobs seem to be fine to be shown in way less natrual situations compared to the lake scene. Bella just stripping herself in the middle of nowhere kinda makes less sense than nami swimming topless or showing the boobs in the jacuzzi.

As i said its not really a big deal to me but i dont really get that.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
The last 30 pages and 10 reviews are going to get rolled back hard. The moderators don't like it when people talk shit about their favorite games.

Kind of shocked we haven't gotta the typical "thread cleaned up, no more talk of censorship" post yet.
censorship in your games, censorship in your threads, censorship every where. the censorship wont stop until morale improves.

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
Gentlemen!
I saw this game for the first time when the first season was released on Steam.
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that in 5 seasons the main character, who despite the tag “male domination”, never once paid attention to his companions and did not have sex with anyone?
Is he gay? Or is he just a very stupid dominator? Or did I just download the censored version?

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
censorship in your games, censorship in your threads, censorship every where. the censorship wont stop until morale improves.
and by morale you probaly mean praise the dev and give him all your money and say nothing negitive ,which i wount i wount simp for a dev ever, if a dev wants my money they have to be consistent with updates and not 1 every 6 months or 1 every year, i know devs that have finshed over 20+ chapters and 3 seasons and their game is finshed in only 4 years those devs deserve my money and their game is on steam and was on steam before the 3rd season and did'nt sell it for 15 dollars but much less. it wasnt a money grab for them.

Reactions: zack1419

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Gentlemen!
I saw this game for the first time when the first season was released on Steam.
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that in 5 seasons the main character, who despite the tag “male domination”, never once paid attention to his companions and did not have sex with anyone?
Is he gay? Or is he just a very stupid dominator? Or did I just download the censored version?
LMAO OMG dont think about it. this is a "slow burn" game and it will get good in 50 years.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The last 30 pages and 10 reviews are going to get rolled back hard. The moderators don't like it when people talk shit about their favorite games.

Kind of shocked we haven't gotta the typical "thread cleaned up, no more talk of censorship" post yet.
Mod are themselves giving 1 star rating:KEK:. Mods are not as dumb as people think they are.
1715402230951.png

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
LMAO OMG dont think about it. this is "slow burn" game and it will get good in 50 years.
Ahhhh this is supposedly not just a game that should please people, but a high art that ordinary people are not able to understand....
Then I’d better wait for the entire work to be released and in 50 years I’ll buy it so I can immediately understand the entire artistic intent! In the meantime, I'd rather save my money.
Thanks for the answer!

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Ahhhh this is supposedly not just a game that should please people, but a high art that ordinary people are not able to understand....
Then I’d better wait for the entire work to be released and in 50 years I’ll buy it so I can immediately understand the entire artistic intent! In the meantime, I'd rather save my money.
Thanks for the answer!
my friend just sail with us on the high seas and make fun at the idiots who paid for this shit.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I actually can't believe that ppl that followed this game's development would spend money on the steam version, which once again doesn't bring anything new apart from some extended bar scenes and such + removed content.
How are ppl enjoying reading the same thing in each update? not even 1 new story segment in 5 years 0. This was just a blender practice on existing contents.

just ask urself the question if u could knew in 2019 that the game would not progress with the story or would not have not sex(god forbid), but a single handy scene, cause 5 year was not enough for the mc to cure his erectile dysfunction if you would support the development. cause this is whats been happening btw, meanwhile his other game had 6 update worth of content got cut off as well, and now barely gets an update / year.

The whole "development" is a joke. who expected that the intro warning would stay up till the 2nd half of 2024?
I still plan to buy this game on a steam sale ( not just the bundle deal as I dont think the wallpaper are going to be worth it) But that's cause I legit like the game. The game's development cycle isn't as important to me when it's a time purchase per season of $10-15 depending if I do wait for a sale or not. But yeah supporting this game beyond steam isn't something I would do. As there are many smaller dev's I like that I think deserve it much more some I even like their game overall more.

my friend just sail with us on the high seas and make fun at the idiots who paid for this shit.
nothing wrong with buying this if someone legit likes this game like me but support beyond that yeah.... I agree with you considering there are alot of other devs out there.

Reactions: SDDA

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
In disord i saw Patreon release is MAY 13th... :unsure:
if the Patreon version is still the censored version this is a shitty decision and Ocean will get backlash... :KEK: Who am I kidding, he has the most rabid/cult like fanbase of any devs around they will say 'please, no lube next time'

Imagine wanting to bait more people with a lower age rating and then delivering an alleged 18+ season 2. I can't even wrap my head around his thinking process and for any non worshiped and whiteklnighted dev this would end up backfiring. What an unnecessary shitshow.
cp2077 judy1.gif

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018

I wouldn't have minded supporting it since I have been following the game for like 5 years now and have been an on and off Patreon supporter. Ocean has been open about the Steam release of season 1 just being the already released chapters with all the reworked content, and that was fine with me. There have been new story segments that were not at all present in earlier versions. Though I would be lying if the reworks and constant tweaking of character designs didn't bother me a a lot, especially when it comes to having some consistent character designs across all the episodes which has been a mess following update to update. The needless censorship, maintaining different versions, not offering an official patch for Steam version, etc. is what throws me off and nearing the breaking point for me. I was going to buy it the moment it dropped, but kind of want to see how things play out and might pick it up later. Would be nice if Ocean did something to mediate all this, but doubt it.

Reactions: SDDA
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes