eeSithy

Nov 25, 2018
meh ill still love this game until Ocean makes me dislike or hate my favorite characters. no Adult scenes , self censored could care less. Since the story is more of a slow burn slice of life at this point the characters is the only thing I can enjoy from this game.
the slow burn is in reality Ocean's lack of progress.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I may be stupid, but what exactly was the point of trying to censor for Steam? Season 1 not being available in places like Germany was kind of a given even with the cuts Ocean tried to make and at best was a long shot. Even if season 1 was available in Germany, future seasons wouldn't be since they would have explicit adult content. What then? Is the point just to ensure immediate sales? In the longterm, as future seasons release, those people would probably see they can't get the future seasons on Steam anyway and not buy season 1 or at least makes it less likely even if it's available elsewhere like GOG. Could've tried distributing an uncensored patch on the itch page which many devs bigger and smaller have done, but I can understand not wanting to maintain multiple versions of the game causing a bit more work. Even if the decision was about visibility, the game already got slapped with the nudity tag even though it avoided the Adult tag, so the visibility is still slightly limited per Steam's system but it seems to still be doing fine on Steam. Ocean confirmed Patreon version will have the Steam cuts, but have they confirmed if the GOG version will as well? Because at that point, if multiple versions are being maintained, why not just offer an official patch?
the point was to try to get a rating so he could sell it in places like Germany as I understand it which made no sense to me. Should of maintained 2 versions instead but like you said more work.

so..if we wait for patreon version of season 1 it will less censored right? as this steam version has censored lake scene and censored jacuzzi scene right?
I think the Jacuzzi scene might always be censored as that was done before the release of steam cause of music license issues if I recall but I could be wrong. I heard the lake scene won't be yes but I think some of the dialogue changes might still be changed from what I heard.

Last edited:

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
so..if we wait for patreon version of season 1 it will less censored right? as this steam version has censored lake scene and censored jacuzzi scene right?

Reactions: misterx2999

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
the point was to try to get a rating so he could sell it in places like Germany as I understand it which made no sense to me. Should of maintained 2 versions instead but like you said more work.
If the primary reason was to try and make it available in countries like Germany, then my point stands as it makes little sense in the longterm due to the point I previous stated and doesn't make sense in the shortterm since while he may lose some potential sales, Ocean could still direct those people to GOG.

Edit:
I think the Jacuzzi scene might always be censored as that was done before the release of steam cause of music license issues if I recall but I could be wrong. I heard the lake scene won't be yes but I think some of the dialogue changes might still be changed from what I heard.
If this is the case, even more baffling not to offer an official patch or something since multiple versions are already being maintained with tweaks to each of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sayajin2205

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Jacuzzi scene was censored? how other than Namis Butt not showing everything else seemed the same.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I really don't understand why anything other than Nikas penis was censored. Most of the censored scene were Namis and 1 scene with Nia on the basketball court. Might have missed a few more but boobs were everywhere as they said on the college free the boobs. Just doesn't make sense.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really don't understand why anything other than Nikas penis was censored. Most of the censored scene were Namis and 1 scene with Nia on the basketball court. Might have missed a few more but boobs were everywhere as they said on the college free the boobs. Just doesn't make sense.
I don't fully know the reason but I recall it's something about showing penis and vagina is a no go if he wanted to keep some of the music I think... or maybe it was steam for a non adult rating one of those 2. But yeah never made sense to me when you can show ass and boobs

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It's kind of ironic how he refuses to progress with the storyline, and now he releases a new version with no nudity. Kind of sad, really.
There was nudity just a few cover ups. Nikas Penis is the thing that was removed lake scene was a cover up, Nami bedroom scene was altered 1 Nia boob show on the court removed. Other than that everything else was there.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
usually never go to the credits for some reason on the 3rd playthrough I did. WIAB and Summers Gone is 2 of 5 games planned. Ambition is great but shouldn't you finish the 2 on deck which look like there are going to take years to complete.
View attachment 3623417
I have to admit it. I would like to have that confidence that Ocean has haha. :Kappa::KEK:
Oeanman.jpg

SDDA

Jun 21, 2017
I actually can't believe that ppl that followed this game's development would spend money on the steam version, which once again doesn't bring anything new apart from some extended bar scenes and such + removed content.
How are ppl enjoying reading the same thing in each update? not even 1 new story segment in 5 years 0. This was just a blender practice on existing contents.

just ask urself the question if u could knew in 2019 that the game would not progress with the story or would not have not sex(god forbid), but a single handy scene, cause 5 year was not enough for the mc to cure his erectile dysfunction if you would support the development. cause this is whats been happening btw, meanwhile his other game had 6 update worth of content got cut off as well, and now barely gets an update / year.

The whole "development" is a joke. who expected that the intro warning would stay up till the 2nd half of 2024?

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I dont really mind the changes to nudity, its still good enough imo.

But i dont really understand them tbh, why is it fine to get a perfect look at nami's tiddys in the bathroom or the kitchen but on a empty lake a bikini is suddenly required? I would consider going swimming topless as less erotic than sharing a bathroom naked together.

And Bella's boobs seem to be fine to be shown in way less natrual situations compared to the lake scene. Bella just stripping herself in the middle of nowhere kinda makes less sense than nami swimming topless or showing the boobs in the jacuzzi.

As i said its not really a big deal to me but i dont really get that.

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
The last 30 pages and 10 reviews are going to get rolled back hard. The moderators don't like it when people talk shit about their favorite games.

Kind of shocked we haven't gotta the typical "thread cleaned up, no more talk of censorship" post yet.
censorship in your games, censorship in your threads, censorship every where. the censorship wont stop until morale improves.

malkavian1331

Jan 16, 2018
Gentlemen!
I saw this game for the first time when the first season was released on Steam.
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that in 5 seasons the main character, who despite the tag “male domination”, never once paid attention to his companions and did not have sex with anyone?
Is he gay? Or is he just a very stupid dominator? Or did I just download the censored version?

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
censorship in your games, censorship in your threads, censorship every where. the censorship wont stop until morale improves.
and by morale you probaly mean praise the dev and give him all your money and say nothing negitive ,which i wount i wount simp for a dev ever, if a dev wants my money they have to be consistent with updates and not 1 every 6 months or 1 every year, i know devs that have finshed over 20+ chapters and 3 seasons and their game is finshed in only 4 years those devs deserve my money and their game is on steam and was on steam before the 3rd season and did'nt sell it for 15 dollars but much less. it wasnt a money grab for them.

Reactions: zack1419

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
Gentlemen!
I saw this game for the first time when the first season was released on Steam.
Please tell me, did I understand correctly that in 5 seasons the main character, who despite the tag “male domination”, never once paid attention to his companions and did not have sex with anyone?
Is he gay? Or is he just a very stupid dominator? Or did I just download the censored version?
LMAO OMG dont think about it. this is a "slow burn" game and it will get good in 50 years.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes