NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
if the Patreon version is still the censored version this is a shitty decision and Ocean will get backlash... :KEK: Who am I kidding, he has the most rabid/cult like fanbase of any devs around they will say 'please, no lube next time'

Imagine wanting to bait more people with a lower age rating and then delivering an alleged 18+ season 2. I can't even wrap my head around his thinking process and for any non worshiped and whiteklnighted dev this would end up backfiring. What an unnecessary shitshow.
View attachment 3623508
panam 2.gif
I just realized the genius of Ocean. He baits the 14yo now because he knows they will be 18+ by the time he drops S2 :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
I still plan to buy this game on a steam sale ( not just the bundle deal as I dont think the wallpaper are going to be worth it) But that's cause I legit like the game. The game's development cycle isn't as important to me when it's a time purchase per season of $10-15 depending if I do wait for a sale or not. But yeah supporting this game beyond steam isn't something I would do. As there are many smaller dev's I like that I think deserve it much more some I even like their game overall more.

nothing wrong with buying this if someone legit likes this game like me but support beyond that yeah.... I agree with you considering there are alot of other devs out there.
i only support devs that produce quality and consistent work. i cant understand why people are paying him to play his rough drafts that are always changing. its been 5 years and we just now finished season 1 and nobody has yet to convince me that this slow burn garbage is good.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
if the Patreon version is still the censored version this is a shitty decision and Ocean will get backlash... :KEK: Who am I kidding, he has the most rabid/cult like fanbase of any devs around they will say 'please, no lube next time'

Imagine wanting to bait more people with a lower age rating and then delivering an alleged 18+ season 2. I can't even wrap my head around his thinking process and for any non worshiped and whiteklnighted dev this would end up backfiring. What an unnecessary shitshow.
View attachment 3623508
yeah I hate that I would still want to play and buy this game on steam even if the Patreon version is just as censored cause I always did think it wasn't worth the effort to get that rating which he failed to do. but I like the characters to much to abandon ship even if he pulls the same crap for S2 id probably buy S2 on steam still as long as he doesn't nuke the characters I like before then lol. But if im being honest even then I may even still play this game. As I somehow always find a way to find something to like about most games ive getting close to 100 AVN's played now and ive yet to drop any expect 1 and it was over something dumb and petty cause the game wasn't terrible. Sometimes it's hard for me when I see the negative but still can't help but like something haha.

i only support devs that produce quality and consistent work. i cant understand why people are paying him to play his rough drafts that are always changing. its been 5 years and we just now finished season 1 and nobody has yet to convince me that this slow burn garbage is good.
Which is understandable. For me it's simply because I actually like this game for it's characters but story TBD for me. But that's only for a one time purchase per Season on steam not constant pateron support I can't get behind anything beyond steam with this dev personally. I just don't see the one time cost for a steam purchase as huge deal for a game I like as long as it's fairly cheap if this was like a $25 game yeah that be another story.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
If the game really has 30 chapters then as much as i hate to say it, the dev will most likely pass away(as most of us) before ever finishing this. Which is why I will never support this game as good as it is and renders. Caribdis is probably one of the few dev's i supported given the pacing and how long it takes to actually fully develop a game and still provider top notch story/renders. The renders in this game are better; but not to the point I would wait 20x the amount of time for the dev to actually make a single update.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 3623508
It's fascinating to me at this point, dev who is such a talented artist but at the same time as a project leader he is a complete moron

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For all non-English speaking players, here's a little tip (if available):

Download this version and take the translation of S1 Ch 5 beta. This way you can see what has changed - at least as far as the dialogue is concerned.

To be honest, this version has a very short shelf life for me.

I'm waiting for the Patreon version.

Damn curiosity

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Like Artemis, I immediately bought this game when it showed up on steam. Those developers need to be supported.
While I agree if you like this game it's worth buying on steam or patron for 1 month but support beyond that it's hard to justify imo. All this game has going for is it's characters , renders and music. but the fact is there are alot of smaller devs out there that have a story that moves forward instead of rework after rework. Maybe if S2 actually moves the story forward instead of being stuck in a loop of slice of life or gives us some character development beyond Bella ( even tho Bella is my favorite) it can be worth it again. Cause if im being honest while I love Summers Gone it's equally disappointing if you like someone that isn't Nami ,Bella or care about story. I think this dev needs to prove himself again beyond great renders.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I am happy and sad at the same time. It's very nice that DEV finally managed to get the game on Steam but at the same time I'm very sad that all this time between the last release and the new release there has been absolutely zero content. First of all I don't count the remake of some existing stuff as new content!!!

Reactions: Wildehilde

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I'd love to Support Ocean. He is definitely in a dev category that is a cut above the rest. Unfortunately, I personally feel, he has piled himself under too many projects. And yes, with such quality standards, even two is too much, and it shows.

I don't mind the slim pickings when it comes to sexual themes as I mostly do enjoy his work for the story, but if there ever was a term for blueballs but for the mind, this game and WIAB would fit under it perfectly. No matter how good his work is, I keep losing impact of the story every-time I need to re-play to refresh the details.

After-all, the mind does forget, but only so much :rolleyes:

Reactions: qween

Lashon

Jan 24, 2019
I saw all the drama up there but my question is, the patreon version will be different(uncensored) of the steam one? That was the thing that lower me into buying that actually and besides that the patreon version will have New content?

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes