BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah, I also noticed that Nami likes to copy others. In the past it was Summer, now she is copying Bella. This is her style, as well as her game. At first she tries to confuse Nick so that he does not get close to others, and if that doesn’t work , then other methods are in use. Now nothing much has changed. Nami first tries to confuse him with jokes about a condom and so on, and then if it doesn’t work out, it will be different. The only difference between Bella and the others is that Nami has the right not to hide her rage, under the pretext that they are enemies.

By the way, there were arguing about psychopaths. So,after meeting her older sister, I would call this character the closest to this concept among all the known characters.
As for Melanie herself, it’s too early to draw conclusions without knowing personally. However, a couple of points. 1. Students from other colleges can visit other colleges. Zara talked about this. So why couldn’t Melanie herself visit ZPR? 2. If we saw Melanie, then I would put her on stage in the library, a girl with short, black hair, in a red dress.

If you play the old version of the game, then I would put a very high chance that Summer was dead (the original concept). But with the rework, a lot has changed, starting with the style, ending with the plot (?). I would say that now, on the contrary, there is a fairly high chance that she is alive.

To be honest, I can’t shake the feeling that Nami and Nika are two in a company. Both had feelings for each other (not only Nami), both ruined relationships out of jealousy, etc. But they were afraid to admit these feelings in the first place to themselves.

Yes, as far as I remember, this girl is looking attentively. This could be either important or simply that she recognized the students from her college and nothing more.
It was a good eye to notice Nami's ponytail mimicing Bella's, that really does show her insecurity about herself, the 'funny seven', the way she talks when she discovers Noji has told Nika about Nick etc. All of this is because she has low self esteem I think. The jokes are to push it away, but also to fish for Nika's thoughts, she uses the jokes to gauge where he satnds on serious subjects that she doesn't want to face directly. Or she tries to outdo him, get him embarrassed so he forgets what she said was embarrassing.

It's certainly not stable. I think Nika is the more mature of the two and consciously acknowledges the pitfalls of a relationship, just like he rationalises it with Bella. Nami moves ahead without thinking of the consequences, and I'm sure that'll be part of whatever deal they had too.

I think I know the girl you mean, good effort if she could drown a kitten though. I think it's pretty easy to walk around a college, I don't think Desiree is a student there either.

The girl in the pizza shop stares at Nami when she introduces herself, and then goes into sharp focus. I'm sure there was a point for that seperately to when the shot focuses on her reaction to Nami talking about Nika in the restroom. So I think there's a seed of something there. Maybe I just wasnt an evil goth character lurking around :sneaky:

Then we can agree that Nami is a toxic girl, those are signs of a toxic and jelous behaviour :LOL:
Nami is more dangerous than we think, she knows Nika very good, she knows how is he and his softs spots and it seems that she knows how to manipulate Nika´s feeling too with those changes of hairstyles.

I don´t think she is going to hurt him because i want to believe she is in really love with him but if for whatever reason Nika puts her againts him it would be a hard opponent.

I still wondering myself how is going to run good a path with Nami and Bella, i mean, like you said they are enemies and i´m not sure if they are going to be friends at some point, i suppose they will endure each other and that is.
And of course if Bella finds out about Nika and Nami well, that situation would explode.
We've already seen how volatile she can be when Nika's a jerk in Ch 1. It's almost out of character for her to defend Bella when she wants revenge, but there it is. That's also a seed for how Nami will actually overcome her dislike of Bella, I'm sure when she knows about Bella's sister things will change. But in order for the throuple path to happen, Bella HAS to find out about Nika and Nami AND accept them together. So there will be a fine line to tread choice wise there.

Who in the world is not crazy? people be crazy, some just hide it better than others. People love the "crazy"

I just picture Nami cutting the MC's head off (if he sleeps with Bella (someone else) or after they have a 3-some) and she will keep it in a carrying bag next to her at all times, till the end of time.

That scene/render where she's hugging the MC and gives the screen dat "stare" I already knew she did something fucked up or she's like "yeees, I have him wrapped around my finger" idk, I don't trust the bitch.
I do hope that there will be some consequences if Nika pisses them off; there might not be a dark path, but I don't think Ocean will make it completely butterflies and fairies ...at least I'm hoping they'll push back or have their own plans at times.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
We've already seen how volatile she can be when Nika's a jerk in Ch 1. It's almost out of character for her to defend Bella when she wants revenge, but there it is. That's also a seed for how Nami will actually overcome her dislike of Bella, I'm sure when she knows about Bella's sister things will change. But in order for the throuple path to happen, Bella HAS to find out about Nika and Nami AND accept them together. So there will be a fine line to tread choice wise there.

I do hope that there will be some consequences if Nika pisses them off; there might not be a dark path, but I don't think Ocean will make it completely butterflies and fairies ...at least I'm hoping they'll push back or have their own plans at times.
Yeah, maybe Nami finds out about Bella´s sister and Bella finds out about her and Nika, i know is not the same but maybe they can agree to stay in silent about their "secrets" and just keep going with their lives.

But yeah Nami is not empty of heart so when she knows about Bella´s sister i´m sure too she is going to feel empathy for Bella.

And yeah again, as always i don´t want a Giga Chad Mc without any pushback, the girls should fight back and defend themself like all people would do, imo.

I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
View attachment 3573397
I´m in love with Nami and Bella path but indeed there are so many beautiful girls with uniques personalities so i´m going to play differents paths for sure (probably the game where i´m going to have more paths). But for my first playthrought i´m going to follow the air, just enjoying the game and whatever the plot takes me i will be happy :)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
View attachment 3573397
I am also a ronin wandering the wastelands. It's early days, I mean Nika's known them (other than Nami and Vic) for a week, in some cases a single day - he's only known Vanessa for about 24 hours, from dinner the night before to sleeping there the next night. We've got more reveals to wait for :)

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I am also a ronin wandering the wastelands. It's early days, I mean Nika's known them (other than Nami and Vic) for a week, in some cases a single day - he's only known Vanessa for about 24 hours, from dinner the night before to sleeping there the next night. We've got more reveals to wait for :)
I'm totally with you: I've also changed my attitude in the meantime. At the beginning, like most people, I jumped on the Nami, Bella, Mila, Vic bandwagon. I have a save game for each one. Then, while looking through the WT I came across Mila vs Bella. There are a few nice scenes there. Until chapter 5 came out. Admittedly, it took me several playthroughs before I realized that the actual story was just beginning.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Yeah, I also noticed that Nami likes to copy others.
Crap. I just imagined Nami trying to copy Vanessa. Don't do this, guys. That looks cringe af.
Victoria at the crossroads is just perfect.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I'm totally with you: I've also changed my attitude in the meantime. At the beginning, like most people, I jumped on the Nami, Bella, Mila, Vic bandwagon. I have a save game for each one. Then, while looking through the WT I came across Mila vs Bella. There are a few nice scenes there. Until chapter 5 came out. Admittedly, it took me several playthroughs before I realized that the actual story was just beginning.
I wouldn’t bother too much with saves for now. What I like about Ocean is that, unlike many other developers, where the choice happens at the beginning, and then you can’t switch to another heroine, Ocean allows you to freeze/ take relationships to different planes, etc. Take Nami for example. I'm more than sure that even if you don't kiss Nami in chapter 4, there will still be opportunities to start a romantic relationship in the future. Not to mention the possibility of just being a fuckbaddies. Just to make it clearer ,read the walkthrough of the old wiab.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn’t bother too much with saves for now. What I like about Ocean is that, unlike many other developers, where the choice happens at the beginning, and then you can’t switch to another heroine, Ocean allows you to freeze/ take relationships to different planes, etc. Take Nami for example. I'm more than sure that even if you don't kiss Nami in chapter 4, there will still be opportunities to start a romantic relationship in the future. Not to mention the possibility of just being a fuckbaddies. Just to make it clearer ,read the walkthrough of the old wiab.
Right, i´m so concentrated in romantics LI´s and paths that i have forgotten that posibility.
Sometimes is better a quick fuck and goodbye.

Reactions: Ilhares and Doomyk

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3573397
There must be one girl (or two or three) you're attracted the most to instinctively. That's how I chose at least, little thinking involved, only based on the impressions I got.

You do you anyway, it's ok that you're waiting for more content since we've seen little of all the characters except Bella and Nami, and Vic kinda.

I say go for it and take a position, you can always change your mind later.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
View attachment 3573397
Well, I can only speak for myself, or my signature at least. Of course even I am not quite loyal, I really like Nojiko, reminds me on my Japanese private teacher I had a crush on during my university years. But yeah, Amber is #1.

Wintertale

Oct 3, 2018
There must be one girl (ore two or three) you're attracted the most to instinctively. That's how I chose at least, little thinking involved, only based on the impressions I got.

You do you anyway, it's ok that you're waiting for more content since we've seen little of all the characters except Bella and Nami, and Vic kinda.

I say go for it and take a position, you can always change your mind later.
Ah, therein lies the crux of the issue—I've got enough heart to go around for all the characters in the game :whistle:... alas the restrictions of the story...

Reactions: mostwanted8

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, I can only speak for myself, or my signature at least. Of course even I am not quite loyal, I really like Nojiko, reminds me on my Japanese private teacher I had a crush on during my university years. But yeah, Amber is #1.
For me it's similar, Nojiko is like my neighbor and friend from the past, Bella is very alike my current GF. But yeah, Amber is no.1 MILF in game... But I like Nojiko very much, she's like no.1b...

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
true words, that's why I changed my strategy in this game. I keep all the girls away from me at first. Guys, please remember there are still 27 chapters to come. There's still plenty of time to pick out a potential "victim." First up is Noji. She has a few too many secrets up her sleeve for me. This needs to be uncovered.

4.40 star(s) 481 Votes