Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
From his discord - bibi-news

Q: “Why’s the review taking so long?”
A: I don’t know, bro. I’m pretty sure they’re checking every single file due to the rating I'm going for.

Q: “Why don’t you release the game on Patreon if it’s ready?”
A: The initial days of Steam are crucial, and by releasing it on Patreon first, I’d be shooting myself in the foot. So, some impatient, purple fellows will have to wait for their “hero” a little longer.

Q: “Are they even reviewing it or did they forget about it?”
A: They are reviewing it. I heard back about two days ago because my German translation wasn’t in the game yet, and they were looking for it. So, at least we know they’re on it.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Agreed. But we do know that it didn't go too far because of Nia and Nami's shower talk - Nami wants her first time to be special. The thing is that Nika and Nami have done something that THEY felt crossed a line. People put all kinds of absurdly inflated import on things because they know their intention was to lose control, but for whatever reason, in reality they didn't lose control. So in that sense, I believe whatever has happened before might have been more the feeling of crossing their boundaries, whereas now we see the intent is actually cross the boundary.
[/QOUTE]

I get what you meaning here, and the distinction of the intention of wanting to escalate and the "testing the waters" they are similarly but they are not the same, guess that I get too caught up in the "they did or they did not" that I lost the distinction. But something still fells off to me, even when I take what you said, I still get the felling that there is more to it.

The thing of their deal could also be unrelated to their feelings, it could be over an event with Summer, and Nika lied to Amber about what happened. Maybe Nami did something that wasn't legal buy accident or maybe it was some of the things she did that made Nia think she was mean. This is at least one thing that won't stay a mystery. But I also think we'll find it's not a massive dark secret. It was a massive dark secret for kids, as adults it might just be gosh darn embarrassing. Stuff with the deal doesn't preclude Nami having done other things that might be worse that Nika doesn't know about though.
[/QOUTE]

The deal could be unrelated, but I don't believe so. For me, their deal, Namis fellings, Summer, Nikas felling all are all connected, all come together. the thing is that, Nika and Nami are no longer kids, granted they are no adults either, but they are old enough to know if something is right or wrong and Nika himself says that there is darkness in Nami for all his edginess I don't think he would say so if was not true. I don't think that Nami is some psycho that murderer every female that looked more then half a second to Nika, but I do think that Nami was quite cruel and maybe a little more than just mean. And I do expect that this side will show up more if you are on her and other LI path.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Q: “Are they even reviewing it or did they forget about it?”
A: They are reviewing it. I heard back about two days ago because my German translation wasn’t in the game yet, and they were looking for it. So, at least we know they’re on it.
oh, that gives hope that the FULL version might also come in German. I didn't understand what was missing anyway...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Steam workers when after reviewing Summer's Gone for 3 weeks and giving it approval, they receive a new version of Ocean to review because it added 2 more languages, 800 4K renders with low lighting and 4 new songs that are crucial for understand the events within the story.
View attachment 3572313
If I was drinking coffee when I read this, I'd have had a major accident! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sweet Force

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I'd had a thought that Nami might have pretended to be Summer at some point to try and get Nika back from Summer, and something unexpected happened. This could be the thing that Nika wants to reveal to Amber ...or Nami triggered the violent incident. You can see Nami's style starts changing to be like Summer, mimicking her in later flashbacks. Then the hairstyle at the lake - Nami knows what effect it will have, maybe because she got a strong reaction when she did it before.
Yeah, I also noticed that Nami likes to copy others. In the past it was Summer, now she is copying Bella. This is her style, as well as her game. At first she tries to confuse Nick so that he does not get close to others, and if that doesn’t work , then other methods are in use. Now nothing much has changed. Nami first tries to confuse him with jokes about a condom and so on, and then if it doesn’t work out, it will be different. The only difference between Bella and the others is that Nami has the right not to hide her rage, under the pretext that they are enemies.
Regarding toxic girls, I think it's going to be complex. Melanie Ceril sounds toxic and we haven't met her (I still think she's the goth at the pizza shop), Kate seems very petty and into revenge and wants Nika to spite Bella (so I assume there will be some sort of toilet incident with her like happened to Robin at the very least just to rile Bella), Vanessa will use her dark side of the force jedi mind tricks, so I'm pretty sure you're covered for fun. Oh and the bookclub seems incredibly backstabby.
By the way, there were arguing about psychopaths. So,after meeting her older sister, I would call this character the closest to this concept among all the known characters.
As for Melanie herself, it’s too early to draw conclusions without knowing personally. However, a couple of points. 1. Students from other colleges can visit other colleges. Zara talked about this. So why couldn’t Melanie herself visit ZPR? 2. If we saw Melanie, then I would put her on stage in the library, a girl with short, black hair, in a red dress.
Also for everyone who read this post because they're wondering about Summer, courtesy of the pre-rework gallery:
If you play the old version of the game, then I would put a very high chance that Summer was dead (the original concept). But with the rework, a lot has changed, starting with the style, ending with the plot (?). I would say that now, on the contrary, there is a fairly high chance that she is alive.
Yeah, I'm guessing it didn't go far before Nika realised considering Nami's a virgin, but it's still something to consider. This might also be why he gets so flustered when she talks about her lady parts.
To be honest, I can’t shake the feeling that Nami and Nika are two in a company. Both had feelings for each other (not only Nami), both ruined relationships out of jealousy, etc. But they were afraid to admit these feelings in the first place to themselves.
EDIT: Actually, looking back at those renders now, it's freaky how Goth girl always seems to be staring directly at the MC.
Yes, as far as I remember, this girl is looking attentively. This could be either important or simply that she recognized the students from her college and nothing more.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Yeah, I also noticed that Nami likes to copy others. In the past it was Summer, now she is copying Bella. This is her style, as well as her game. At first she tries to confuse Nick so that he does not get close to others, and if that doesn’t work , then other methods are in use. Now nothing much has changed. Nami first tries to confuse him with jokes about a condom and so on, and then if it doesn’t work out, it will be different. The only difference between Bella and the others is that Nami has the right not to hide her rage, under the pretext that they are enemies.
Then we can agree that Nami is a toxic girl, those are signs of a toxic and jelous behaviour :LOL:
Nami is more dangerous than we think, she knows Nika very good, she knows how is he and his softs spots and it seems that she knows how to manipulate Nika´s feeling too with those changes of hairstyles.

I don´t think she is going to hurt him because i want to believe she is in really love with him but if for whatever reason Nika puts her againts him it would be a hard opponent.

I still wondering myself how is going to run good a path with Nami and Bella, i mean, like you said they are enemies and i´m not sure if they are going to be friends at some point, i suppose they will endure each other and that is.
And of course if Bella finds out about Nika and Nami well, that situation would explode.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Then we can agree that Nami is a toxic girl, those are signs of a toxic and jelous behaviour :LOL:
Nami is more dangerous than we think, she knows Nika very good, she knows how is he and his softs spots and it seems that she knows how to manipulate Nika´s feeling too with those changes of hairstyles.

I don´t think she is going to hurt him because i want to believe she is in really love with him but if for whatever reason Nika puts her againts him it would be a hard opponent.

I still wondering myself how is going to run good a path with Nami and Bella, i mean, like you said they are enemies and i´m not sure if they are going to be friends at some point, i suppose they will endure each other and that is.
And of course if Bella finds out about Nika and Nami well, that situation would explode.
"Don't stick dick in crazy" was introduced by someone who did exactly this... And it's overrated. That crazy bastard don't want us to know this because it's a wild ride and it's unbelievable... OK, there is a slight chance the girl will kill you afterwards, but hey; no risk, no glory... ;)
And that's how I imagine sex with Bella&Nami... But there are two of them, double chance to be killed... before, after or in middle of sex... or they kill each other first... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
"Don't stick dick in crazy" was introduced by someone who did exactly this... And it's overrated.

And that's how I imagine sex with Bella&Nami... But there are two of them, double chance to be killed... before, after or in middle of sex... or they kill each other first... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Who in the world is not crazy? people be crazy, some just hide it better than others. People love the "crazy"

I just picture Nami cutting the MC's head off (if he sleeps with Bella (someone else) or after they have a 3-some) and she will keep it in a carrying bag next to her at all times, till the end of time.

That scene/render where she's hugging the MC and gives the screen dat "stare" I already knew she did something fucked up or she's like "yeees, I have him wrapped around my finger" idk, I don't trust the bitch.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019

It seems to me that Nami will be afraid to directly manipulate MC for fear of losing. But I can’t help but feel that she is playing subtly. For example, an offer of a kiss with Victoria. Even if you are not on Bella’s path, they still had a business meeting, which was quite suitable for a date. So it’s quite possible to make sure that nothing is going on with them, and set a trap in Bella’s path. In Bella’s path, she immediately tells everyone that they kissed, thereby driving away possible competition. Nami, knowing what Nika likes to do, what he is forbidden to do, pushes him into the book club. I can only guess what her motives are.

Indeed, Nami does not look like a person who would deliberately harm Nika. But she can be dangerous even to herself. It just turns out that Nami has feelings for Nik, jealousy, however, because of the past (?), she feels guilty, so she is ready to help MC even through pain, burying her own needs. All this can certainly become a bomb. Translating the relationship into an emotional one does not make all this less weird.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
It seems to me that Nami will be afraid to directly manipulate MC for fear of losing. But I can’t help but feel that she is playing subtly. For example, an offer of a kiss with Victoria. Even if you are not on Bella’s path, they still had a business meeting, which was quite suitable for a date. So it’s quite possible to make sure that nothing is going on with them, and set a trap in Bella’s path. In Bella’s path, she immediately tells everyone that they kissed, thereby driving away possible competition. Nami, knowing what Nika likes to do, what he is forbidden to do, pushes him into the book club. I can only guess what her motives are.

Indeed, Nami does not look like a person who would deliberately harm Nika. But she can be dangerous even to herself. It just turns out that Nami has feelings for Nik, jealousy, however, because of the past (?), she feels guilty, so she is ready to help MC even through pain, burying her own needs. All this can certainly become a bomb. Translating the relationship into an emotional one does not make all this less weird.
This reminds me to Littlefinger, from GoT, a character very smart and manipulative, he doesn´t attack directly to his enemies but he is always plotting...

But Nami is a good girl, or at least she isn´t bad like Littlefinger.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
This reminds me to Littlefinger, from GoT, a character very smart and manipulative, he doesn´t attack directly to his enemies but he is always plotting...

But Nami is a good girl, or at least she isn´t bad like Littlefinger.
Well, Nami is definitely not a littlefinger, she is not a villain, but let's just say that Nika has the victim card in his hands and can ruin any friendship/relationship with Nami without explanation. Nami has no such cards. All she can do is tiptoe and play very subtle.

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes