John972

Apr 24, 2018
Melanie Ceril sounds toxic and we haven't met her (I still think she's the goth at the pizza shop)
The Goth chick appears as a student in background renders of ZPR college hallway. Melanie goes to a different college and, anyway, I doubt students like Bella would countenance her being at ZPR.

Reactions: Doomyk and codex35

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The Goth chick appears as a student in background renders of ZPR college hallway. Melanie goes to a different college and, anyway, I doubt students like Bella would countenance her being at ZPR.
Oh really? I missed that one - definitely not then. She has quite a great look, like the two readheds (Sasha's friend and the 'wrong' cheeto). I wonder if as a dev, Ocean creats some characters just to put in the back ground, so if he needs a new one, he can just pull an extra out from the sidelines? That would be a clever technique, because you end up seeing them the whole time.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Oh really? I missed that one - definitely not then. She has quite a great look, like the two readheds (Sasha's friend and the 'wrong' cheeto). I wonder if as a dev, Ocean creats some characters just to put in the back ground, so if he needs a new one, he can just pull an extra out from the sidelines? That would be a clever technique, because you end up seeing them the whole time.
I have a post from ages ago where I reproduced the renders of her both in the Pizzeria and in the college hallway, simply to point out that Nami was a bit too loud and indescrete at the Pizzeria, while Goth girl - a fellow ZPR student - was within earshot.

EDIT: Actually, looking back at those renders now, it's freaky how Goth girl always seems to be staring directly at the MC.

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-10497433

It's hard to know how meaningful her appearances are. Maybe Ocean simply has a limited library of Daz3D assets that he uses as inconsequential background characters and it's not even that they're supposed to be the same person whenever they appear. I don't know...

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I have not played the C5 beta, I wanted to wait for the full release, and it's been awhile since I last played the game. So, I'm not really following much of the conversation here, but I just wanted to say one thing.
Summer is coming.
There, I'm glad I got that off my chest, please continue with your regular conversations.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
Quanto à decisão do Ocean's BUSINESS de lançar primeiro no Steam, você é exatamente o tipo de comprador que torna a decisão do Ocean um acéfalo!

You've just shown anyone reading your post that Ocean's business decision to release on Steam first Is the right one.

Finally...

Your series of antagonistic posts re: Summers Gone evidence both anger & control issues that this thread on F95 is unlikely to help you with...

While I am happy to engage in a worthwhile discussion about a variety of the things I/Many others like about Summers Gone, I just don't feel like you are making the same effort to have a meaningful discussion...

I know... It's me, not you... ;)

Given the issues you have with Summers Gone supporters - Yes, I am one of them (I know - who knew?) - I've opted to use the tool F95 gives us for these special moments... the ignore list, which you have now joined.

Cheers!! :coffee:
You know the game is DRM free, right? You don't need to spend $1 to play the game, that's for another day...

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
'The difference is that SG only has images, other games are from large producers...'

What??

The above is typical of a nonsensical argument.

SG has: images, animations/cinematic interludes & music, among other things.

Have you even bothered to play SG or are you just here to complain??

I guarantee you that animations and music are more irrelevant than a puzzle that makes up a game, an example is F1 2024 that will be released, I guarantee you that you make up more resources than just videos and images, I was already forgetting the songs kkkkkkkkkkk

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I guarantee you that animations and music are more irrelevant than a puzzle that makes up a game, an example is F1 2024 that will be released, I guarantee you that you make up more resources than just videos and images, I was already forgetting the songs kkkkkkkkkkk
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they look so young and vibrant like most of college freshmen looks like and after the retouches they look so much older without any shine kinda like a teacher just waiting for the hours to past so they can go home and start drinking .
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
Yeah, I'm guessing it didn't go far before Nika realised considering Nami's a virgin, but it's still something to consider. This might also be why he gets so flustered when she talks about her lady parts.
I know that Ocean likes to spoon feed information, but how much further Nika's and Nami's, "pushing boundaries" , went is one of the things that has puzzled me. When talking to Amber MC tells that he grow close to Nami after the Summers disappearance, how close was that ? Then I don't know how much of this talk I can trust as per Nika himself, he lied and we don't know about what. In 4.5 we learn that Nami did something, something bad that took a toll on Nika and he fears that her behavior now, to him is not genuine and is born out of guilty, that add to other hints in Ch5 suggest that Nami was more than just mean in high school. Finally in Ch5 Nika speaks how every time that he reach's out to Nami she pulls away leaving him in the dark, and that if she does this again he will never speak to her again ( maybe this is what he has not talked to Amber ? ), this implied that something more than just platonic love happened before the beginning of the game, but only in Ch4.5 we have inner thoughts of Nika seeing Nami as something more than her long time Roommate, and Nami's reaction followed the kiss is not of something that they did once and promised never to again, is of someone who screw around and panic when found out .

With all this I don't know what happened, one hand seems that the kiss in 4.5 was when Nika took action and Namis panic, but later it is said that Nika took action several times and Nami pulled away, I have some theories about all that, but Nikas comment don't makes sense if nothing happened before, but Namis reaction don't makes sense if someting has happened before

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I know that Ocean likes to spoon feed information, but how much further Nika's and Nami's, "pushing boundaries" , went is one of the things that has puzzled me. When talking to Amber MC tells that he grow close to Nami after the Summers disappearance, how close was that ? Then I don't know how much of this talk I can trust as per Nika himself, he lied and we don't know about what. In 4.5 we learn that Nami did something, something bad that took a toll on Nika and he fears that her behavior now, to him is not genuine and is born out of guilty, that add to other hints in Ch5 suggest that Nami was more than just mean in high school. Finally in Ch5 Nika speaks how every time that he reach's out to Nami she pulls away leaving him in the dark, and that if she does this again he will never speak to her again ( maybe this is what he has not talked to Amber ? ), this implied that something more than just platonic love happened before the beginning of the game, but only in Ch4.5 we have inner thoughts of Nika seeing Nami as something more than her long time Roommate, and Nami's reaction followed the kiss is not of something that they did once and promised never to again, is of someone who screw around and panic when found out .

With all this I don't know what happened, one hand seems that the kiss in 4.5 was when Nika took action and Namis panic, but later it is said that Nika took action several times and Nami pulled away, I have some theories about all that, but Nikas comment don't makes sense if nothing happened before, but Namis reaction don't makes sense if someting has happened before
Agreed. But we do know that it didn't go too far because of Nia and Nami's shower talk - Nami wants her first time to be special. The thing is that Nika and Nami have done something that THEY felt crossed a line. People put all kinds of absurdly inflated import on things because they know their intention was to lose control, but for whatever reason, in reality they didn't lose control. So in that sense, I believe whatever has happened before might have been more the feeling of crossing their boundaries, whereas now we see the intent is actually cross the boundary.

The thing of their deal could also be unrelated to their feelings, it could be over an event with Summer, and Nika lied to Amber about what happened. Maybe Nami did something that wasn't legal buy accident or maybe it was some of the things she did that made Nia think she was mean. This is at least one thing that won't stay a mystery. But I also think we'll find it's not a massive dark secret. It was a massive dark secret for kids, as adults it might just be gosh darn embarrassing. Stuff with the deal doesn't preclude Nami having done other things that might be worse that Nika doesn't know about though.

Reactions: Don Sucio
4.40 star(s) 480 Votes