Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
-Morning wood.
- Bath with Nami. Continuation of her path,lewds lewds lewds. Perhaps Nika will share his thoughts about the club and Najiko.
- Morning routine, communication with other characters.
- Breakfast. Announcement of the move. Nojiko is horrified, Zara herself is thinking about moving, Vanessa observes everything and draws conclusions, Nick Benz shares his experience.
- Shopping with Vanessa. Continuation of the story with Holgerson. Vanessa can also take Nami with her under the pretext that she needs good clothes for going out, and watch Nami and Nika body language herself.
- Perhaps lunch with Mila. This event was already announced a long time ago.
- Bella, Bella, Bella. Meeting with her, continuation of the story with Holgerson. Lewds, Lewds, Lewds.
- Barber-noo. Meeting with Emilio. Perhaps some hints, information about Nika's past, which he himself did not suspect. Request for information about Summer. Summer will still be a mystery.
- A trip to mortal kombat. Events with Aya, a meeting with Sasha. Perhaps a meeting with Miru and some new secrets. Perhaps a meeting with Adriana and a red-haired girl with eyes like Helen’s.
- Possibly, but I'm not sure, a trip with Amber. Flashbacks of Summer.
- Late evening. Dinner at Nick’s house, evening routine, some kind of time spent together, like watching a movie. Lewds?

In general, I’m not sure about some events, because in theory they will take a lot of time, both for the characters and in terms of the number of renders. So, it seems to me that such events will be distributed next week. And how and in what order- only the Ocean knows. These are events such as a trip with Amber, a date with Victoria, a date with Mila, a race with Bella, a trip to the farm.

What would I like to see in the future? Cameo with William and Leia. Not only because it's interesting to look at these characters 20 years later, but also from a plot point of view, since no matter whether are you on Nami's path or nope, her feelings can become a big problem.So, their advice can be very valuable, especially on Nami's path. Although most likely only Leia. William is not the most reliable person.
I would definitely like to see William and Leia at some point too, but I have a feeling we won't actually see them YET inside SG, at least not with any significant meaning (maybe a quick appearance or Nika sees them somewhere, but I doubt it will be meaningful, yet), until we get more actual story inside WIAB about what exactly is going on and their roles are in it and with the overarching plot.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
So many people have already said what i´m expecting for season 2 but as always the fucking reaction limit is there to punch me...
I would like to see reactions of the Npc´s when Nika and Nami announce their relationship or things like Bella finding out about Mc and Amber or those things, but i don´t know if we will see that in season 2, reactions of the npc´s, i love reactions. (i love too reactions inside F95 but the limit...:mad:)
Don, such a relationship should not be revealed to anyone. Absolutely no one, not even to their best friends. Money and incest love silence. There will still be rumors, they can’t hide a pig in a poke, even if it’s not Nami’s path, her feelings can still become the subject of gossip. However, no coming outs. Never ever.
But yes, if Bella finds out/suspects....uhhh, I can already foresee those thousands of hints and jokes :KEK::KEK::KEK:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Don, such a relationship should not be revealed to anyone. Absolutely no one, not even to their best friends. Money and incest love silence. There will still be rumors, they can’t hide a pig in a poke, even if it’s not Nami’s path, her feelings can still become the subject of gossip. However, no coming outs. Never ever.
But yes, if Bella finds out/suspects....uhhh, I can already foresee those thousands of hints and jokes :KEK::KEK::KEK:
Season 1 has hinted at the cut-throat and competitive nature of Wollust College basketball, and the salacious tabloid rumor-mill. Assuming our erstwhile MC excels at the sport and gains stardom in the college competition, then any impropriety on his part (such as a romantic or sexual relationship with Nami) will likely be ruthlessly exploited by his adversaries or by that reporter Nicole.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Season 1 has hinted at the cut-throat and competitive nature of Wollust College basketball, and the salacious tabloid rumor-mill. Assuming our erstwhile MC excels at the sport and gains stardom in the college competition, then any impropriety on his part (such as a romantic or sexual relationship with Nami) will likely be ruthlessly exploited by his adversaries or by that reporter Nicole.
Let's face it though, Nicole will exploit every relationship Nika has from now on. There wasn't even one with Robin and she exploited it :sneaky:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Agree, agree... But if suddenly someone find out or something then i will like to see people reaction :LOL:
I´m not thinking in reveal by myself the relationship, just in case someone discover it... Imagine a hot moment between Nika and Nami in the school, they decide to go for a quicky in the bathroom and suddenly someone hear them moaning or i don´t know, those things can happen and the rumors would be really dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: John972 and Doomyk

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
There was an old game I suddenly remembered while thinking about this game with some similar points about healing from trauma.

Have you guys ever heard of or played the old Japanese visual novel, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien? It released back in 2001 and I do believe the title was localized as Rumbling Hearts or something. It was popular enough to have an anime adaption back then, which for that time wasn't as common as it is these days for JP VNs.

Without going too much into spoilers or too deep into it, it was basically about the protagonist in a relationship with a girl who gets into an accident and goes into a coma. He blames himself because, if I remember correctly, she got hit by a car or something while on a date with him.

She remains in that state for so very long that and the protagonist is left struggling to get through life and with depression, barely eats and his place is a complete mess. However, there is another girl who is his friend and does her very best to help him heal and get through it, takes care of him with everything she can, including feeding him often and cleaning up his place for him and being there for him emotionally.

Eventually, she helps him recover and get back to a normal life and he starts a relationship with her. And everything was going smoothly and well, until the girl in the coma suddenly regains consciousness and the protagonist is torn between the two girls:

The girl who helped him recover and heal, and did so much for him and spent so much of her own time devoting herself to help him, or the girl who wakes up confused in an older body many, many years later who he feels responsible for.
This is also my working theory, but I am leaning towards Summer being in a vegetable state / brain dead.
It also resonates (with me at least) with what he says when the car accident Victoria has, he says something like "I am wondering if it would better you to die here instead of enduring it all", I would not think that you would say something like that if you did not go through it yourself or someone dear to you.
And I don't think that the accident he was in was bad enough.

What we also know is that in the cabin was the last time they touched, but he saw her one more time.
Everyone keeps refering to her as "lost" not dead, it also seems that they say that with great care.
We also know that Nami is partially responsible for his trauma.
We also know that Nami caused them to be picked up at the cabin by the police officer.

I think that this car accident happened on the way back from the cabin, him getting collapsed lungs and Summer in such a state that lead her to be brain dead, which is the last that the MC saw of Summer.
After that the summer's parents took Summer home, and they did not like the MC so he is not allowed to visit.

I don’t think Summer is in a coma, i imagine if she would be, Bella‘s sister wouldn’t be in a coma too or Ocean at least wouldn’t have shown it to us.
You have a good point here, I agree that Ocean would not use that plot point twice.
Now even more leaning towards vegatable state

twipwas

Sep 19, 2021
..... But then please give an example of at least one popular AVN where the ex was in the top 3 or at least had the same amount of screen time. .....
I have to say Emma from "My Bully is my lover", I know the title is not great, it also is not even fitting for the story. but give it a try If you have not played it, I highly recommend it.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But then please give an example of at least one popular AVN where the ex was in the top 3 or at least had the same amount of screen time.
I can think of a few ex actually and having a ex doesn't always mean less screen time or not popular. It depends on how well it's written if an Ex is good or not in a game. Tho I do have a bit of a bias too as I do have a thing for Ex's in games as I like getting back together unless they are a horrible person. While I doubt Summer will be my favorite ( if she is alive). Assuming she is alive I do think Summer will be very interesting and probably one of the better characters and alot of people will play her path just for curiosity sake. but yeah I doubt she will be a fan favorite just because she will come into the story late if at all and well by that point there should be a good amount of development with everyone else and would take alot to make her a fan favorite I would think.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
but yeah I doubt she will be a fan favorite just because she will come into the story late if at all and well by that point there should be a good amount of development with everyone else and would take alot to make her a fan favorite I would think.
Yeah, the only way i think would make Summer more likeable than other girls if she returns is having her for some epsiodes and increase her screentime, but that would be very difficult to do in a natural way...

Of course her personality will be very important, we have many personalities in the game right now, so Summer will need to be something unique and not only the excuse that she was Nika´s girlfriend and that Nika has strong feelings about her.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, the only way i think would make Summer more likeable than other girls if she returns is having her for some epsiodes and increase her screentime, but that would be very difficult to do in a natural way...

Of course her personality will be very important, we have many personalities in the game right now, so Summer will need to be something unique and not only the excuse that she was Nika´s girlfriend and that Nika has strong feelings about her.
I have a theory that if Summer returns Nami is gonna reveal that she’s the cause of her disappearance which will temporarily cause a split between Nika and Nami giving Summer more screentime and the dramatic appearance she needs. It would have to happen by the middle or a little after in the story when Nika is consolidated with one of the LIs but still not too far gone and still open the idea of Summer.

Of course the Nami fans wouldn’t like it and we don’t know if it was Nami’s fault, but this would give Summer a good entrance and make her a decent LI. Just throwing thoughts here.
In any case if she returns Ocean needs to make her return impactful.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Honestly, the steam delay isn't that critical. If you think positively, at least the game is ready and he is already working on a new update. Even if we`ll wait 2 months more, at least it cuts down the time between ch5 full and ch6 ( or ch1 s2).
or is it too positive? :D
yeah I don't much care either at this point, it will be out when it's out. Meanwhile progress on S2 is ongoing, so we will get it that much sooner. Lose some, win some.

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
I tried to get this thread back into some semblance of discussion yesterday and it has already derailed after a couple of pages since then :ROFLMAO:

For anyone that wants to talk about the game though, I'm curious though, what exactly is everyone looking most forward to next season? For me I guess it's more character development with Bella and also getting to know more of the other characters and their story, like Sasha and her red-headed friend.
I guess it will continue at the same pace as season 1 but with a little sexual scene every now and then. If I have to imagine what the first update of season 2 would be like following my saved game: Nika is in the room with Mila, after talking a little about their future they prepare to sleep, Nika trips and hits his penis on the edge of the bed which awakens her dormant sexual powers and increases her desires by 500% causing an erection, Mila cannot believe that his dick tears through his pants and measures 25 cm, she proceeds to give a titjob, at the end Nika goes to the bathroom but Nami was there, one thing leads to another and Boom! Sex!, 8 animations, meanwhile the bathroom door was open, Zara was just passing by and saw them, beginning to masturbate in an uncontrolled way, cumming at the same time as them and running out to her room, waking up the next day Nika has a morning wood and sends a lot of photos of the monster to Victoria, she starts jumping on her bed from the excitement it causes, recovering her mobility, then Nika calls Bella and tells her "It's sex time!", Bella goes excited in her car but crashes and ended in the hospital seriously injured, the update ends with Nika thinking that he is going to wait for her as long as necessary. Spoiler: Bella leaves the hospital in season 30.

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
What do your 'Sources' at Steam say?

You are quoting 'Sources' right? ....:cool:

My 'Sources' say SG is under review at Steam - AKA - it is in their hands, and we wait, just like any other wishlisted game that has been submitted for review.

Cheers!! :coffee:
The difference is that SG only has images, other games are from large producers that do not have patreons or supporters like our dear Ocean, once again the problem is not the delay on Steam but that your dear must have chosen to release it on Steam first, only Ocean because the other devs always prioritize their supporters. But as Ocean's patreons accept any crumbs, all that's left is to wait kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oasis951
4.40 star(s) 480 Votes