AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
good thing it's not an excuse but my personal opinion i'd say the same about any dev. But I know it doesn't matter if it's an opinion or a fact you don't like it when anyone says anything that isn't negative about Ocean since you have a hate boner for him.
Well, here's another lie. I don’t hate Ocean, but I don’t like his white knights who deceive people and lie just to shield their idol. However, you hate everyone who has their own opinion that contradicts your cult.

Reactions: hawk784563

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
So I know WIAB is a prequel or w/e to SG. I have yet to play the update to it and I plan to replay it when SG is out on steam as I forgot everything about that game other than Miru and the MC has 2 different color eyes lmfao.

Question is there enough content in WIAB that crosses over to SG that makes it worth playing first. Only asking cause tbh I think I rather play SG first since I really don't care about the other game. Otherwise I'll just play it after

Last edited:

tremere87

Jul 19, 2018
And here I was, thinking, well 6 new pages since yesterday. Perhaps the game is released on steam and that is being discussed. Oh wait nevermind :censored:.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
I tried to get this thread back into some semblance of discussion yesterday and it has already derailed after a couple of pages since then :ROFLMAO:

For anyone that wants to talk about the game though, I'm curious though, what exactly is everyone looking most forward to next season? For me I guess it's more character development with Bella and also getting to know more of the other characters and their story, like Sasha and her red-headed friend.
-Morning wood.
- Bath with Nami. Continuation of her path,lewds lewds lewds. Perhaps Nika will share his thoughts about the club and Najiko.
- Morning routine, communication with other characters.
- Breakfast. Announcement of the move. Nojiko is horrified, Zara herself is thinking about moving, Vanessa observes everything and draws conclusions, Nick Benz shares his experience.
- Shopping with Vanessa. Continuation of the story with Holgerson. Vanessa can also take Nami with her under the pretext that she needs good clothes for going out, and watch Nami and Nika body language herself.
- Perhaps lunch with Mila. This event was already announced a long time ago.
- Bella, Bella, Bella. Meeting with her, continuation of the story with Holgerson. Lewds, Lewds, Lewds.
- Barber-noo. Meeting with Emilio. Perhaps some hints, information about Nika's past, which he himself did not suspect. Request for information about Summer. Summer will still be a mystery.
- A trip to mortal kombat. Events with Aya, a meeting with Sasha. Perhaps a meeting with Miru and some new secrets. Perhaps a meeting with Adriana and a red-haired girl with eyes like Helen’s.
- Possibly, but I'm not sure, a trip with Amber. Flashbacks of Summer.
- Late evening. Dinner at Nick’s house, evening routine, some kind of time spent together, like watching a movie. Lewds?

In general, I’m not sure about some events, because in theory they will take a lot of time, both for the characters and in terms of the number of renders. So, it seems to me that such events will be distributed next week. And how and in what order- only the Ocean knows. These are events such as a trip with Amber, a date with Victoria, a date with Mila, a race with Bella, a trip to the farm.

What would I like to see in the future? Cameo with William and Leia. Not only because it's interesting to look at these characters 20 years later, but also from a plot point of view, since no matter whether are you on Nami's path or nope, her feelings can become a big problem.So, their advice can be very valuable, especially on Nami's path. Although most likely only Leia. William is not the most reliable person.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And here I was, thinking, well 6 new pages since yesterday. Perhaps the game is released on steam and that is being discussed. Oh wait nevermind :censored:.
Unfortunately no. These are just a couple of users who are bored and have nothing to do in their life. And they started an absurd, senseless and ridiculous war against the people in this thread, which no one asked for.

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I tried to get this thread back into some semblance of discussion yesterday and it has already derailed after a couple of pages since then :ROFLMAO:

For anyone that wants to talk about the game though, I'm curious though, what exactly is everyone looking most forward to next season? For me I guess it's more character development with Bella and also getting to know more of the other characters and their story, like Sasha and her red-headed friend.
Summers Gone, Season 2 - my 'looking forward to':

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Time building LI relationships including two of my favorites: Bella and Zara

More basketball and perhaps S2 includes the scrimmage against the first team.

More backstory/worldbuilding, like the book club scene, a visit to Emilio, therapy visits with Amber (both before and after the cabin visit).

There is Much more but in the interest of avoiding TLDR - I'll stop here.

S2 will rock, no doubts on my part!

Cheers!! :coffee:

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is there any news on a release date?
Current situation is pending steam approval, it's been with them 16 business days now I believe. Epic has accepted it, but Ocean won't release on Epic until he can release on Steam. Because it's rated 16+ on Epic, it's pretty much guaranteed Steam will accept it as well, but they probably want some changes to.... something? Someone posted a photo suggesting that the German language script was removed in the Steam changelog, which suggests there's more procedural issues Steam want sorted, rather than content issues at this point.

So we're all twiddling our thumbs in here :coffee::whistle:

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
So I know WIAB is a prequel or w/e to SG. I have yet to play the update to it and I plan to replay it when SG is out on steam as I forgot everything about that game other than Miru and the MC has 2 different color eyes lmfao.

Question is there enough content in WIAB that crosses over to SG that makes it worth playing first. Only asking cause tbh I think I rather play SG first since I really don't care about the other game. Otherwise I'll just play it after
Not a prequel. It came first. SG is a sequel.

Yes imo, though from now, I have a sneaky feeling that releases are going to be split between the two which will add and open more and more connections as we go along.

It's also the better VN ;)

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Mila and maybe another visit from a WIAB character(Helen please meet Mila). Yes boobs and butts I was neglected as a child

• Haha
Reactions: Raynare69

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Be serious now! I mean look at the girls. Besides Katie, Miru, Daphne, Monica and the creepy chick following William there is nothing but land whales in sight. Miss me with all of that :LOL:

Disclaimer: Iz just joke. No trigger please.

Reactions: hawk784563

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Be serious now! I mean look at the girls. Besides Katie, Miru, Daphne, Monica and the creepy chick following William there is nothing but land whales in sight. Miss me with all of that :LOL:

You forgot Kat ;)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Not a prequel. It came first. SG is a sequel.

Yes imo, though from now, I have a sneaky feeling that releases are going to be split between the two which will add and open more and more connections as we go along.

To think I used to like you.........

A butt's got 2 cheeks

(Horny'll know)

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018

With Katie, Miru, Daphne, Monica and the creepy chick we already have more LI's with more normal proportions than SG :HideThePain:

John972

Apr 24, 2018

For me, it's not so much focusing on very specific storylines or LIs, I just want to see:

1. ALL the upcoming events teased throughout Season 1 come to fruition before the end of Season 2,

2. AT LEAST eight days - Season 1 concludes on a Saturday, so Sunday plus one week - to pass before the season concludes, and

3. Some proper sexy-time before the season concludes (not 'cause it's entirely necessary for the story but because it's been promised by the Dev). By the end of Season 1, Bella, Vic, Mila, Nami, and (possibly) Nia seem to be the only characters sufficiently set up for potential sex or proper sexy-times with Nika in Season 2.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Much easier to do with an MC that has a clean slate. The player is being thrown into "the MCs" shoes. You aren't the MC, you didn't lose Summer. You don't have Flashbacks of her, the MC does.

Roleplaying is fine, when you're making up the role. Immersive world? I wasn't immersed. You are speaking about how you feel and how you felt about the world while playing. I don't understand why people speak about things like that's how it is. It is that way for you and whoever else feels the same.

Dev didn't really give us a character we can do whatever with. If you are the MC, why are you diving in and "acting how the MC would react" or try to change "his" personality.
I suppose you are not saying that i did that, because i always try to be clear saying that is just my opinion or things like that, like i did in the comment you are responding, maybe is my english comprehension...

And yeah, i know i´m not the Mc, i´m just playing with a character but that´s why i said roleplay,play interpreting an already created character (or in certain cases you create that character and play a role)

About the last setences you wrote in the part of your message i choose i agree, we are forced to play like a depress guy, and that´s why i´m doing roleplay playing as Nika like i said before, we can try to change his personality step by step and try to choose what we would do if we were Nika but his depression (or Ocean) doesn´t let us choose whatever we want, and this is not bad, i mean, there so many games where the Mc has already a personality and you can´t modelate it, just play with that, like Master Chief for example.

So many people have already said what i´m expecting for season 2 but as always the fucking reaction limit is there to punch me...
I would like to see reactions of the Npc´s when Nika and Nami announce their relationship or things like Bella finding out about Mc and Amber or those things, but i don´t know if we will see that in season 2, reactions of the npc´s, i love reactions. (i love too reactions inside F95 but the limit...:mad:)

The character I want to see more of is the Coach Hill, I think I've only seen 2 scenes of her, one on the quad bike when the protagonist grabs her and puts his hand under her breasts, another is when the MC is handcuffed and it looks like she had a key
View attachment 3566422
I didn´t remember that :oops:, so if i´m not wrong she has the key and she doesn´t help us? Mmmm bad bitch then.... (I like it :p)

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes