jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
At the start it was Vickie for me, cause I've always been a sucker for gentle and warm girls (especially if theyre blond and have big boobies), but when Bella's path started it drew me in so much I felt guilty about Vic. Tbf., Ocean makes it REALLY easy to dump poor Vic what with pushing that date off for so long, if Vic story didn't hit a drought for so long and actually had stuff going on I'd probably stay devoted to her in my first playthrough. My second would've definitely been Bella as I find it the most rewarding in terms of quantity of content. Plus, second most emotionally and morally rewarding after Vickie.

PS: I was so pissed off at Nika at the start with how uncaring and callous he was about Vickie. Tbh, the whiny and self-pitying start almost had me stop playing cause it reminded me too much of another game whose title I forgot where there was also LI that just went missing and the MC moaned over her for decades.

Unless the pedestrian run over himself
View attachment 3574285
Legend!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: That must've hurt like a mofo!

true words, that's why I changed my strategy in this game. I keep all the girls away from me at first. Guys, please remember there are still 27 chapters to come. There's still plenty of time to pick out a potential "victim." First up is Noji. She has a few too many secrets up her sleeve for me. This needs to be uncovered.
Tbf, I'm not sure we're gonna see them in our lifetimes.
But more probably Ocean is gonna get bored of his infernal and neverending Reworks sooner or later and drop the game. I'd say before Chapter 10.

I wrote fiction for 10 years and Ocean comes across to me like an author who's gotten bored with a story (or written himself into a corner he dislikes or hit a writer's block that he can't get past/burnt out) and keeps messing with already-written shit to try to keep himself interested. The problems is, he is caught in a never-ending circle that has him spinning in the same place and not moving forward not even an inch.

Unless he actually releases Ch. 6 and then 7 and 8 at a decent pace I'm not holding out any hope for this VN to EVER be finished.

Seen too many fiction and fanfiction stories and VN's be abandoned when caught in this trap.

it took me 2 playthroughs to land on Bella. But that could easily change in 1 update as I like Nami , Nia almost as much and Victoria isnt far behind.
I like Nami too. she's the much needed comic relief with her silliness, but most of all she has the important role of beig MC's conscience.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like Nami too. she's the much needed comic relief with her silliness, but most of all she has the important role of beig MC's conscience.
I agree 100% but

shhhh be quite and don't call her a comic relief or you might wake up one of the users on this thread. I called her a comic relief character last week some guy got mad at me it was hilarious went as far as to say my personal opinion about her being a comic relief character was wrong. When clearly she is one and more.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I agree 100% but

shhhh be quite and don't call her a comic relief or you might wake up one of the users on this thread. I called her a comic relief character last week some guy got mad at me it was hilarious went as far as to say my personal opinion about her being a comic relief character was wrong. When clearly she is one and more.
I think Nami is great for comedy, but she's also good at tugging on the heart. I hated Bella initially, but she grew on me as a character. Nami has been rock solid from the very beginning. I absolutely plan to pursue her, though I'd be 100% okay with Nia/Nami pairing. Everybody knows you never eat just one cheeto.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It was a good eye to notice Nami's ponytail mimicing Bella's, that really does show her insecurity about herself, the 'funny seven', the way she talks when she discovers Noji has told Nika about Nick etc. All of this is because she has low self esteem I think. The jokes are to push it away, but also to fish for Nika's thoughts, she uses the jokes to gauge where he satnds on serious subjects that she doesn't want to face directly. Or she tries to outdo him, get him embarrassed so he forgets what she said was embarrassing.

It's certainly not stable. I think Nika is the more mature of the two and consciously acknowledges the pitfalls of a relationship, just like he rationalises it with Bella. Nami moves ahead without thinking of the consequences, and I'm sure that'll be part of whatever deal they had too.

We've already seen how volatile she can be when Nika's a jerk in Ch 1. It's almost out of character for her to defend Bella when she wants revenge, but there it is. That's also a seed for how Nami will actually overcome her dislike of Bella, I'm sure when she knows about Bella's sister things will change. But in order for the throuple path to happen, Bella HAS to find out about Nika and Nami AND accept them together. So there will be a fine line to tread choice wise there.

I do hope that there will be some consequences if Nika pisses them off; there might not be a dark path, but I don't think Ocean will make it completely butterflies and fairies ...at least I'm hoping they'll push back or have their own plans at times.
Is possible that the ponytail is just a matter of DAZ assets ? Ocean did change her hair style to chapter 6 maybe in this one we are just overthinking, the panda and the butterfly. But I do think that you are right about the self esteem, Nami certainly is lacking in this front and is terrified of being alone, I wonder how much of this characteristics are a result of how Nika and Summers relationship evolved, I get he felling that they are not much nice to Nami. About the jokes I completely agre e, but not only that the jokes are a form of maintain control, something that by the end of the Jacuzzi scene we know that Nami struggles with.

In here we disagree, I think that Nami is all too aware of the pitfalls of their relationship and is one of the reasons that she is afraid of it, but Nika is the more mature.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I think Nami is great for comedy, but she's also good at tugging on the heart. I hated Bella initially, but she grew on me as a character. Nami has been rock solid from the very beginning. I absolutely plan to pursue her, though I'd be 100% okay with Nia/Nami pairing. Everybody knows you never eat just one cheeto.
I hope that becomes a pairing while throuples even threesomes are not by thing all the time it varies. I'd love to play that pairing one on save after my main ones.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Is possible that the ponytail is just a matter of DAZ assets ? Ocean did change her hair style to chapter 6 maybe in this one we are just overthinking, the panda and the butterfly. But I do think that you are right about the self esteem, Nami certainly is lacking in this front and is terrified of being alone, I wonder how much of this characteristics are a result of how Nika and Summers relationship evolved, I get he felling that they are not much nice to Nami. About the jokes I completely agre e, but not only that the jokes are a form of maintain control, something that by the end of the Jacuzzi scene we know that Nami struggles with.

In here we disagree, I think that Nami is all too aware of the pitfalls of their relationship and is one of the reasons that she is afraid of it, but Nika is the more mature.
It certainly could be, but I'm not going to discount the possibility, seeing Nami has already mirrored Summer both as a child and as an adult. But certainly, what it indicates is that Nami doesn't feel that she herself is good enough as herself, that she can't be loved for who she is herself, that's the gist of the matter when she is upset over being the last to know about Nick.

Nami is aware of the pitfalls, but her mouth gets her in trouble - in 4.5 NIka has to keep pulling her aside incase she says something inappropriate.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Any patron know when the stable comes out?
1. From Dev Log 04/17:
We will continue as usual while we all wait for Steam to finish its review.
Epic Games has approved SG, and I'm also working with GoG to get the page up and running.
As soon as Steam is done reviewing, there will be one announcement log of the S1 release date.
2. Small faq from 04/25.

LHDLLB

Oct 3, 2019
It certainly could be, but I'm not going to discount the possibility, seeing Nami has already mirrored Summer both as a child and as an adult. But certainly, what it indicates is that Nami doesn't feel that she herself is good enough as herself, that she can't be loved for who she is herself, that's the gist of the matter when she is upset over being the last to know about Nick.

Nami is aware of the pitfalls, but her mouth gets her in trouble - in 4.5 NIka has to keep pulling her aside incase she says something inappropriate.
Nami definitely has this issues, don't disagree with that, just that the ponytail may just have a more pratical explanation. And I believe that much of this insecurities are born of Nika and Summers relationship or rather how they treated Nami, not on purpose but as a after thought nonetheless.

Yeah, in this you are right and I don't think it will be better given Ch6 previews, Nami like Leia don't seem much concern with the implication of the relationship with roommates.

Jan 12, 2019
I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
View attachment 3573397
You don't really have to choose. I mean, we can do multiple routes if we want to. I started like: Okay, I'm going all in on Bella, but then I ended doing Bella, Nami, Nia, Zara, Sasha and possibly gonna do Ayua and Maja. So, yeah.. :ROFLMAO:

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019

Yeah, and also in the book club, on Nami’s path, Sasha definitely heard Nami’s words that they could have stayed at home and done God knows what. Nami should definitely learn to whisper correctly.
PS: By the way, there is a slight difference. At the party, when they discuss breasts, it makes a difference whether Nika kissed Bella. Then Nika will note that he saw her breasts in the dark and Nami is not very pleased.
However, if you don’t kiss Bella, but still go with her into the gym, Nika will still note that he saw her and Nami will be much more jealous.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, and also in the book club, on Nami’s path, Sasha definitely heard Nami’s words that they could have stayed at home and done God knows what. Nami should definitely learn to whisper correctly.
PS: By the way, there is a slight difference. At the party, when they discuss breasts, it makes a difference whether Nika kissed Bella. Then Nika will note that he saw her breasts in the dark and Nami is not very pleased.
However, if you don’t kiss Bella, but still go with her into the gym, Nika will still note that he saw her and Nami will be much more jealous.
Nami has a problem with Bella, she is very "allergic" to her. But she doesn't seem to have any problems when you're on Mila or Vic's path.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Nami has a problem with Bella, she is very "allergic" to her. But she doesn't seem to have any problems when you're on Mila or Vic's path.
Um, no, in the case of Bella, she can behave like this, because they are kind of enemies, so she don’t have to hide her essence. Mila’s path already had the first shoots of jealousy in Chapter 5, as well as towards Zara. Nami controlled the situation at the party and it was partly a trap for Bella.
Victoria is a special case. More than once or twice, the Ocean has given her concessions compared to other LIs. So, I wouldn't be surprised if in her case Nami is less jealous or ok with triple. Just to try to balance and artificially add to Victoria's popularity.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 481 Votes