• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I wouldn’t bother too much with saves for now. What I like about Ocean is that, unlike many other developers, where the choice happens at the beginning, and then you can’t switch to another heroine, Ocean allows you to freeze/ take relationships to different planes, etc. Take Nami for example. I'm more than sure that even if you don't kiss Nami in chapter 4, there will still be opportunities to start a romantic relationship in the future. Not to mention the possibility of just being a fuckbaddies. Just to make it clearer ,read the walkthrough of the old wiab.
Right, i´m so concentrated in romantics LI´s and paths that i have forgotten that posibility.
Sometimes is better a quick fuck and goodbye.

Reactions: Ilhares and Doomyk

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
View attachment 3573397
I am also a ronin wandering the wastelands. It's early days, I mean Nika's known them (other than Nami and Vic) for a week, in some cases a single day - he's only known Vanessa for about 24 hours, from dinner the night before to sleeping there the next night. We've got more reveals to wait for :)
There must be one girl (or two or three) you're attracted the most to instinctively. That's how I chose at least, little thinking involved, only based on the impressions I got.

You do you anyway, it's ok that you're waiting for more content since we've seen little of all the characters except Bella and Nami, and Vic kinda.

I say go for it and take a position, you can always change your mind later.

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I'm genuinely envious of those who have discovered their favorite LI and are fully immersed in pursuing their storyline... while I be like:
View attachment 3573397
Well, I can only speak for myself, or my signature at least. Of course even I am not quite loyal, I really like Nojiko, reminds me on my Japanese private teacher I had a crush on during my university years. But yeah, Amber is #1.

Winterstale

Formerly 'Wintertale'
Oct 3, 2018
There must be one girl (ore two or three) you're attracted the most to instinctively. That's how I chose at least, little thinking involved, only based on the impressions I got.

You do you anyway, it's ok that you're waiting for more content since we've seen little of all the characters except Bella and Nami, and Vic kinda.

I say go for it and take a position, you can always change your mind later.
Ah, therein lies the crux of the issue—I've got enough heart to go around for all the characters in the game :whistle:... alas the restrictions of the story...

Reactions: mostwanted8

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Well, I can only speak for myself, or my signature at least. Of course even I am not quite loyal, I really like Nojiko, reminds me on my Japanese private teacher I had a crush on during my university years. But yeah, Amber is #1.
For me it's similar, Nojiko is like my neighbor and friend from the past, Bella is very alike my current GF. But yeah, Amber is no.1 MILF in game... But I like Nojiko very much, she's like no.1b...

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
I wouldn’t bother too much with saves for now. What I like about Ocean is that, unlike many other developers, where the choice happens at the beginning, and then you can’t switch to another heroine, Ocean allows you to freeze/ take relationships to different planes, etc. Take Nami for example. I'm more than sure that even if you don't kiss Nami in chapter 4, there will still be opportunities to start a romantic relationship in the future. Not to mention the possibility of just being a fuckbaddies. Just to make it clearer ,read the walkthrough of the old wiab.
true words, that's why I changed my strategy in this game. I keep all the girls away from me at first. Guys, please remember there are still 27 chapters to come. There's still plenty of time to pick out a potential "victim." First up is Noji. She has a few too many secrets up her sleeve for me. This needs to be uncovered.

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
At the start it was Vickie for me, cause I've always been a sucker for gentle and warm girls (especially if theyre blond and have big boobies), but when Bella's path started it drew me in so much I felt guilty about Vic. Tbf., Ocean makes it REALLY easy to dump poor Vic what with pushing that date off for so long, if Vic story didn't hit a drought for so long and actually had stuff going on I'd probably stay devoted to her in my first playthrough. My second would've definitely been Bella as I find it the most rewarding in terms of quantity of content. Plus, second most emotionally and morally rewarding after Vickie.

PS: I was so pissed off at Nika at the start with how uncaring and callous he was about Vickie. Tbh, the whiny and self-pitying start almost had me stop playing cause it reminded me too much of another game whose title I forgot where there was also LI that just went missing and the MC moaned over her for decades.

Unless the pedestrian run over himself
View attachment 3574285
Legend!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO: That must've hurt like a mofo!

true words, that's why I changed my strategy in this game. I keep all the girls away from me at first. Guys, please remember there are still 27 chapters to come. There's still plenty of time to pick out a potential "victim." First up is Noji. She has a few too many secrets up her sleeve for me. This needs to be uncovered.
Tbf, I'm not sure we're gonna see them in our lifetimes.
But more probably Ocean is gonna get bored of his infernal and neverending Reworks sooner or later and drop the game. I'd say before Chapter 10.

I wrote fiction for 10 years and Ocean comes across to me like an author who's gotten bored with a story (or written himself into a corner he dislikes or hit a writer's block that he can't get past/burnt out) and keeps messing with already-written shit to try to keep himself interested. The problems is, he is caught in a never-ending circle that has him spinning in the same place and not moving forward not even an inch.

Unless he actually releases Ch. 6 and then 7 and 8 at a decent pace I'm not holding out any hope for this VN to EVER be finished.

Seen too many fiction and fanfiction stories and VN's be abandoned when caught in this trap.

it took me 2 playthroughs to land on Bella. But that could easily change in 1 update as I like Nami , Nia almost as much and Victoria isnt far behind.
I like Nami too. she's the much needed comic relief with her silliness, but most of all she has the important role of beig MC's conscience.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like Nami too. she's the much needed comic relief with her silliness, but most of all she has the important role of beig MC's conscience.
I agree 100% but

shhhh be quite and don't call her a comic relief or you might wake up one of the users on this thread. I called her a comic relief character last week some guy got mad at me it was hilarious went as far as to say my personal opinion about her being a comic relief character was wrong. When clearly she is one and more.

4.40 star(s) 488 Votes