• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes
Apr 18, 2022
Im having an issue with Tamako as well, It suggest to go in Tamako room in the morning, but nothing happen, i have completed all the other character story, also Tamako's Love is 90 and corruption 102, and i don't understend how to progress.
Clearly there seem to be an error. Have you tried to go to her room in the night, which is her next trigger?

ekeymono92

Mar 4, 2019
There is a bug in the latest version 0.12 with Tamako 's clues. After the Santa event it still says that you should wait till they both are home. I could still proceed with her, as I remembered the trigger for the next part, but a new player would likely be stuck.
i am stuck there

Mar 12, 2019
I have a bit of trouble with both Tamako and Ayako After I got the Christmas costumes It just froze on that the game didn't freeze on me but I don't know what to do next it says I have to be at home when they are both at home any ideas on how I get through that

lightingark

Feb 25, 2018
I read through the code using my very basic knowledge of renpy. It looks like adding Tamako's bj event as a requirement broke the trigger for the christmas event, either because it was coded wrong (it didn't specify whether the variable had to be true), or because there were too many requirements (no idea if this is a thing, so it's probably the former). I can't tell either way because, again, very basic knowledge. Removing the code that required seeing the bj event fixed the trigger.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 182 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Ryugami20

Aug 14, 2022
The code in this game is really mess, i try make new save file because i cant trigger Ayako event but then i got stuck at Tamako event instead and to my suprise bunch of people also have this problem. Please fix this

Rawal543

May 19, 2023
im currently on the clue and totally lost seems like nothing i do can move the story forward if it helps tamako's says there is no more content
I am also getting that same problem
it now only shows for ayako hint after tamako was completed

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Two New Random Events! This update focuses on expanding the world a little bit with new events that you can encounter while exploring in the city and running in the park. (Repeatable | Requires Control >= 25)
this random encounter mechanic is really unpleasant.
you need to repeatedly click for days in game until you randomly encounter the girls.
even after you enslave them,you can't just go visit them directly, you have to repeatedly rely on the random encounters.

at the very least it should stop being random after you enslave them
and... I don't see why you would refuse to let the maid move in with you. she would be great to have around the house.

damias

Sep 13, 2020
did the dev ever fix the mom blowjobs...so she at least touch the dick instead of kissing it every 6 second

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes