Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ShdowNepto

Nov 8, 2018
Good update, i'm suggest more Threesome events, because both of her are concious of her enslavement.

and maybe sex with the costumes hehe.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I really enjoyed the update.
but did this really take 6 months?
it is so short.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 158 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: WABAZKA

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Any info on the next update? I see something about a new UI and a target release date of June, but most of the stuff is patron-locked.

cyberdemon100

Feb 16, 2018
Any info on the next update? I see something about a new UI and a target release date of June, but most of the stuff is patron-locked.
Good afternoon everyone! With the new UI finally completed and the development of the content for v0.11 underway. so we have a bit still

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Good afternoon everyone! With the new UI finally completed and the development of the content for v0.11 underway. so we have a bit still
I already saw the part that isn't locked to Patrons. I was asking if the dev had anything else they were willing to share.

L12@

Feb 7, 2018
v.0.11 is out now for everyone!

You can check it out .

As always I already requested the update of the links, let's give some time so the admins can update them.

Thanks for your support!
How often do we need to work at the coffee shop?

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
i think the UI for the choices when free roaming needs to be smaller, it covers up Tamako on the couch

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Hi the coffe shop event doesnt work for me. Am I the only one with this issue also have the hints been removed I cant find them.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes