• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.14] [Hypnoink]

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.12.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 303mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.12.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 189 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Can somebody share a save right after "Vissit Tamako in her room in the morning" part, because im stuck there.

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
I don't know why that's happening, maybe try skipping to a different night. Hope it works.
i tried every single night for the whole week as well as every single morning.. i even started new game but the BJ scene of the girl in the house didnt started even tho her love and corruption were more than 70. on my first save im pass day 120 on my second which i tried its pass day 80 so i think that for me the game is bugged.. i know that i have to buy teh santa outfits after teh Mom and daughter BJ scenes so it wont be buggy but the daughter one doesnt start unless i buy the santa outfits. At this point a SAVE will be apreciated if its pass this point of game.

Oct 8, 2021
i tried every single night for the whole week as well as every single morning.. i even started new game but the BJ scene of the girl in the house didnt started even tho her love and corruption were more than 70. on my first save im pass day 120 on my second which i tried its pass day 80 so i think that for me the game is bugged.. i know that i have to buy teh santa outfits after teh Mom and daughter BJ scenes so it wont be buggy but the daughter one doesnt start unless i buy the santa outfits. At this point a SAVE will be apreciated if its pass this point of game.
I don't really know how to link save files, so if this doesn't work sorry in advance. If it does this is my save just before the event you are trying to trigger. View attachment 1-5-LT1.save

Reactions: divaka473

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
It sais the same. no content for this version, but i was wondering since the game is 12.5 isnt there supoposed to be more stuff added? It's kinda strange to have same stuff i finished in different save.
My Bad.. I finished everything and to be honest im kinda disapointed for the little there is to do in the game. It took me half an hour to finish it.
It would have been better and more interesting if the Dev. added Bathroom and events with it. besides, for 2 years of development thers almost no contentent and only same sex scenes, no new ones, no different angles, no further development in the stories of characters.. hard pass till next year this time.

Apr 18, 2022
Public Release, Summer MC v0. 13!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
... around 2 weeks late hehe...
But hey just like Holiyear would say, any time of the year is good for a little festive spirit~
Here's what you can expect with v0.13!
  • Merry Christmas! I know it’s really late, but this update adds Christmas themed outfits for Natsumi, Mana, Momo and Kana.
  • 2 New Events! Unlock the outfits by visiting Momo and Kana add Holiyear. Gift Natsumi her new outfit and have some fun with her.
  • New Repeatable Scenes! You can now use Natsumi’s and Mana’s Christmas outfits when you hypnotize them, as well as new sex scenes with the three main girls with their respective outfits.
  • ~70 New CGs.
  • 12 New Videos! Spread across the events and repeatable scenes. With time variations they total around 28.
  • Custom Art featuring Tamako! As usual “The Magician” patrons voted for this one, this time it’s a sex scene. You are in the mood for watching ladies in bathing suits, maybe somewhere where you can advance time…
  • Updated the Patrons list! As usual this is only possible thanks to your support <3
You can download the game from the following links:

* I literally have no way of testing the mac version so let me know if something doesn't work.
As usual let me know if there are issues with the game so I can fix them or help you out.
And as always thanks for playing!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole

HypnoInk

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Public Release, Summer MC v0. 13!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
... around 2 weeks late hehe...
But hey just like Holiyear would say, any time of the year is good for a little festive spirit~
Here's what you can expect with v0.13!
  • Merry Christmas! I know it’s really late, but this update adds Christmas themed outfits for Natsumi, Mana, Momo and Kana.
  • 2 New Events! Unlock the outfits by visiting Momo and Kana add Holiyear. Gift Natsumi her new outfit and have some fun with her.
  • New Repeatable Scenes! You can now use Natsumi’s and Mana’s Christmas outfits when you hypnotize them, as well as new sex scenes with the three main girls with their respective outfits.
  • ~70 New CGs.
  • 12 New Videos! Spread across the events and repeatable scenes. With time variations they total around 28.
  • Custom Art featuring Tamako! As usual “The Magician” patrons voted for this one, this time it’s a sex scene. You are in the mood for watching ladies in bathing suits, maybe somewhere where you can advance time…
  • Updated the Patrons list! As usual this is only possible thanks to your support <3
You can download the game from the following links:
PC
MAC*
* I literally have no way of testing the mac version so let me know if something doesn't work.
As usual let me know if there are issues with the game so I can fix them or help you out.
And as always thanks for playing!
Thanks for sharing!

I already notified the update here, in case people prefer to download it from the links provided by the mods.

Thanks for playing~

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerMCThatTimeIFoundAMagicHypnoBook-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Summer MC: That Time I Found a Magic Hypno Book [v0.13] [Hypnoink] - Compressed

Original Size: ~700MB
Compressed Size: ~300MB

Win/Lin:
| |

Mac:
| |

Reactions: Kevklour and KCPTCG
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes