4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Pete didn't show up near the school for the gem event which u need to take nude shots in school,is that normal?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
you need to follow the main story line. not sure anymore but at some point aria vanishes (must be after you finished the orc lair under the city of ahn)
if she vanishes then you can enter the slums again.

Vintabas

Dec 17, 2017
i already did up until the crystal, what should i do after that? she already banished, i cant find her at the bathhoused (already did the 3rd event with her)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
i already did up until the crystal, what should i do after that? she already banished, i cant find her at the bathhoused (already did the 3rd event with her)
I was lost on that too and had to wait a day and talk to the Head Mistress lady when you come out of the teleporter i think

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
It was something with staying at the inn,
but you need to visit the bath with aria in it going to the mixed bath.
after the next night you can't find aria in the bath again.
so you get worried and enter the building you arrived first time.
then the story goes on.
cheers

desmondua

Mar 18, 2018
How to trigger "One Night Stand" with mr.Ford?
Complete almost everything except this... Need some help, pls)

P.s.
Find it.
Revealing suit must be opened. It opens just after Park Show #2, I guess.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
btw rnest is working on a questlog as well. that should make things easier to find, if you get stuck.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Lust is usually only over 100, no need to go to the max. buy some potion or well "relax" (seduce, bath and so on) to get it down again. same goes for sanity, no need to get under 25 or 20, keep on eye on both or it will be game over.

Reactions: Ruodger

Failboat101

Mar 16, 2018
In order to get Pete to show up it appears that you need to NOT have done a photoshoot the day you go to GEM to pick up the 'quest'.

If he didn't show up, you can always go back to GEM again and the quest will be available once more, just don't do the photoshoot this time.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
two questions how do i get the revealing outfit and where am i suppose to put the crowd control devise you get from the science guy?

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes