• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
who is jenny? i have to talk to her to go to the beach
Ask her to go to the beach, on the next day you may choose 2 places "Selena's variant" or Jenny's. If you choose Jennys, you will go to nudiest beach

brohamster

Jun 13, 2017
You get the new "bikini" during the festival/fair thing. Just look around during that and you'll find it and if you want to repeat the festival/fair event just go to the cosplay club and talk to one of the students.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:

Hi, here I am with the links to new release, I hope you enjoy it!
If you spot any bugs or spelling errors, leave them in the comments or message me.

Friday preview will be posted in just a bit, and we'll have a new Scene Discussion event on Sunday.
Links:

oops, we had that links, sry ;)

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I tried searching this thread, but couldn't find the answer...

Who do you seduce for dom contract? I picked it up, but I cannot find a person to seduce, and 50 lust penalty is too much...

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
This spot is needed for the new GEM event.
Does this event works? I got the special request from GEM about flashing and taking photos in school. The guy said to talk to Pete at school in the morning. But there is no Pete to be found outside of school in the morning...

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
what is the new gem event? i am still getting the old one which serana rejected the offer of taking nude shots

Mauamu

Apr 6, 2018

Who do you seduce for dom contract? I picked it up, but I cannot find a person to seduce, and 50 lust penalty is too much...
I think the dom contract involves raping enemies in the dungeons

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018

that's the one that MC gets to be dominated? if it is so far the succubus lady helps u out with that or the house behind urs there's an old man that has a quest for that.

iFood

Jul 21, 2018
Where is this new bikini? I repeated fair event, run around and still didn't found it!

1. Fallen enemies in the dungeon (first loot them then you can dominate them)
2. Seduce 2-3 men in the street
3. Seduce some boys in school
4. Seduce 2 men in naked night walk

I prefer the 4th option because I can close exposure and domination contracts at once.

what is the new gem event? i am still getting the old one which serana rejected the offer of taking nude shots
talk with man on the 1st flor of GEM, and he ask you to make photos in shcool

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes