4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
Is high sanity the only requirement to not get brainwashed by the science club? I have 100 sanity when I confront them, but I still get a bad end.
Are you to the point when you can either "barge in", or search for clues? Because the "barge in" option always leads to the bad end.

Bilsbo

May 16, 2018
Can anyone please help? Got the update and loaded up my save form while back(0.79 I think) and found myself stuck in the collection room and can't go anywhere. Any way I can solve this and not start all over again? Also how do I unlock this ending plz?
no title.png

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Can anyone please help? Got the update and loaded up my save form while back(0.79 I think) and found myself stuck in the collection room and can't go anywhere. Any way I can solve this and not start all over again? Also how do I unlock this ending plz?
View attachment 164868
For Orc defeat, refuse to be used during Orc Trial. As for rec. room, use stairs in the center of room. If not, since you're using old save form, it won't load.

Dark Iron

Jun 30, 2018
where i find revealing suit
Buy all normal clothes at the store.
Talk to Angie (female teacher in the teacher lounge at school), she'll unlock sexy clothes.
Buy all of them.
Do the exhibitionism events in the park at night (leave school on foot)
Talk to Angie once again.
Where should I be investigating to not get bad end for science club?
Classroom, then rooftop I think. Then you'll get a letter on your desk (classroom) telling you what to do next.

Reactions: hroze

balala

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guys, apperantly there are two bad ends for science club. I was able to find one by confronting them early but I can't achieve the other one that says mind washed. Can anyone help me with that?
Get to the point where you can finish the science club sequence (got all the flashbacks and bit after that) and then go in to the lab with low sanity. This way you should not be able to resist during their little presentation in the lab and get the bad end.

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
so I got 85% done in the science lab and she remembers says to investigate and "I can't leave yet" if you try to leave what do I do?

balala

Feb 25, 2018
so I got 85% done in the science lab and she remembers says to investigate and "I can't leave yet" if you try to leave what do I do?
After the flashback from trying to change at the locker, go to your class and then to the rooftop. This is you done for that day. Next day you will find a letter on your desk in class. Read that after class by opening it in your menu under "Key items". Go to the specified place with the specified clothes and talk to the person. Now you are ready to finish the science club. You get the first bad end by picking "Confront Them". The other bad ending you get by having low sanity and picking "Go In". With high sanity, "Go In" finishes the science club story.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Before someone asks about the new version and whats in the latest poll.
There might be some delay for the new version Rnest said.
So heads up the new version is coming soon :)
Cheers

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes