• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
Question in the submission contract if you have 2 master you need to all his task to no take penalty or with just with the task of one master is enough?

And how do you ambush the couple in the gym?

Linus

May 24, 2017
Found a bug:
Loop error on the fast running boy
Outfit:Skirt suit, black thong, with ->pantyhouse<- without no loop bug

DevilArm

Oct 2, 2018
You have to visit every club (computer, swimming, choir, science, art, cosplay). Just go into every room in the school and on the grounds and you should eventually find all of them.
Вот только когда я захожу в хор, Селена говорит что ей там делать нечего

Apr 24, 2018
Without knowing English i learned to play "Succulence ", but I started very frustrated because I did not understand the game... then i went crazy and started making decisions without measuring consequences and ended up with brainwashing.

Could someone tell me how to evade brainwashing or if there is any way to avoid that bad end, or perhaps the creator will put some patch to continue this way.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
Without knowing English i learned to play "Succulence ", but I started very frustrated because I did not understand the game... then i went crazy and started making decisions without measuring consequences and ended up with brainwashing.

Could someone tell me how to evade brainwashing or if there is any way to avoid that bad end, or perhaps the creator will put some patch to continue this way.
You need high sanity.

Chronos92

Sep 25, 2017
So another question, the submission contract with richards is bugged? i submit to him but i get penalized anyway

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
I'm stuck. When returning from the Orcs after the trials, and after talking to the smart orc who tells me how to deactivate the lightning tower, I advance north past the patroling fanatics and when I reach the screen with the lightning tower I'm stuck behind the three orcs. When I try to talk to them they just say that I need to find the hole in the wall, but I can't get past them. They're blocking the way, and there isn't any hole in any of these walls to go through.

upload_2018-10-8_0-50-6.png

Edit: Nevermind. I think I figured it out. The hole is somewhere on the previous screen. I was confused by the map.

desmondua

Mar 18, 2018
What I need to do to activate Chorus quest line?
When I go in into the room, Selena alerts with "don't want to interrupt them".

Almost everything else is done, except this Chorus...

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
How to have other master other than eve
If there is an option in the dialog "Submit to him/her" than you cen choose this person as master.
The possible caracters are Stan (in your classroom) and the father of the guy you are tutoring (forgot his name).

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes