4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can Anyone help me? I got the quest to go shopping with angie, but when i go to the teacher lounge after school i can only take a copy of my boobs and ass wich i already progressed so now it say's you have already done this. Anyway to trigger the shopping?
Go in - if no one is there, leave and immediately go back in. The other characters should be there the second time you visit in an afternoon.

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
and another stupid question, but i can't find the answer on this forum with search. How do you do the exposure quests? i got shame reduction 1 but need to expose myself to 3 cars, yet i can't seem to trigger this during the day or night.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
and another stupid question, but i can't find the answer on this forum with search. How do you do the exposure quests? i got shame reduction 1 but need to expose myself to 3 cars, yet i can't seem to trigger this during the day or night.
Go outside at night naked stand right by the road in front of your house and you'll get seen by cars

ismaral

Sep 3, 2017
Is the roofer exposure quest a random occurence? because everytime i go out he isn't anywhere to be spotted.

azhura moru

Aug 4, 2018
how about this in the recollection room, which is the task of tutoring: how come the basement has not been able to do it even though it has already been done. ?

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
can someone tell me or help me make request for Discipline Committee Mizuki game? im new here
i have been looking for the game and its quite hard to get the last version

Patsy221

Feb 10, 2018
can someone tell me or help me make request for Discipline Committee Mizuki game? im new here
i have been looking for the game and its quite hard to get the last version
Go to Forums page, there from Main section, go to Game requests, post a thread there. Screenshot_2018-10-06-01-06-15-463_com.microsoft.emmx.jpg

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is the roofer exposure quest a random occurence? because everytime i go out he isn't anywhere to be spotted.
I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but you will find Roofer on the street directly north of Serena's house, past the tutoring house. Roofer will chase Serena, and you let roofer catch up to her, there is a small interaction scene with a -5 sanity.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes