4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Sorry for my english... What can i do on the beach?
I only had a bath with the withe bikini and a bath with the black bikini... Nothing more interesting, right?
I stuck also on the beach. Swim with both bikinis, but on the next day in school Jenny ask about beach trip again.
Try to ask cosplay member about new outfits, but they offer me bikini again:'(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
The beach will be expanded in v0.98. Just be patient. As of 0.95, the only thing you can do is go out to sea in either of the bikinis and lose the part with the "feature" built in (lose either the top or bottom depending on the color used).

edit: at least it should be, as the "Nudist beach event" was on the todo list on the Oct 23 update about v0.98.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
The only limitation is you have to either have 100+ lust or 20- sanity in order for you actually seduce them. Else she won't feel like doing it.
I can't seduce with this parameters, just talk. Why? Domination contract already added

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
I bought tease and 3 shameless
Then that's why. :)
I just checked in the game and the skill you need is definitely "Lust Frenzy".

Tease is a skill you use in combat. Lust Frenzy is actually only usable while talking to certain people. It also enables some additional dialogue choice in specific situations.
And it's by far the best option around to gain XP and level up anyway.
Not to mention it will save your life over and over again whenever your Lust and/or Sanity levels are getting critical.
I think my point is... get it. Get that skill. :D

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Is it for 4 level? Because I don't find this skill on 3rd level
Ah, it's very possible... I do remember some skills having level prerequisites to be unlocked. These requirements used to be mentioned in brackets when you try to "purchase" your skills but maybe it's no longer the case?
You might have to resort to one night stands (red dress at the bar in the evening) and interactions with Orcs (if you're there already) until you reach the right level.

I don't suppose you can buy "Unholy Drain" yet? If you can then levelling up can be super quick.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
What is the present from Angie in the message? She said that I should wait to afternoon(and where I should search it:oops:). In key items I found the schoolgirl outfit, may be it's a present? Anyway I already have revealing outfit, maybe it's a bug

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
What is the present from Angie in the message? She said that I should wait to afternoon(and where I should search it:oops:). In key items I found the schoolgirl outfit, may be it's a present? Anyway I already have revealing outfit, maybe it's a bug
Yeah if you already have the revealing outfit it might just be a bug.
About the schoolgirl outfit though, it's the outfit that you get from the videogame club when they have you promote the club to the other students. After the scene it remains in your inventory but as far as I know you can't equip it.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
there is a bug that make u trigger one of the empty classroom naked event when u enter the classroom and u stuck there since u stand at the door and make the boy can't get out, idk what trigger the bug since i accidently trigger it and when i tried to trigger it on my own, it didn't trigger (didn't screenshot the bug) so be careful

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes