• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Does this event works? I got the special request from GEM about flashing and taking photos in school. The guy said to talk to Pete at school in the morning. But there is no Pete to be found outside of school in the morning...
For me it worked, the guy was standing besides the new cloth exchange spot and I could take some photos inside the school, the guy was always on my heels. now he is there every day.
but nest said it was no fully tested or something so it might not working for everyone.
no clue which other thing you have to do to trigger it properly

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
talk with man on the 1st flor of GEM, and he ask you to make photos in shcool
yeah i know,but the gem event is exsiting long ago and stopped in the phase where the guy ask u to shoot some topless shots,the 9.81 changelog said that there is a new event of it,but i can't seems to trigger it,serana still refuse to take photos

edit:i found out how to trigger the new event,u need to wear bra in order to trigger the options

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yeah i know,but the gem event is exsiting long ago and stopped in the phase where the guy ask u to shoot some topless shots,the 9.81 changelog said that there is a new event of it,but i can't seems to trigger it,serana still refuse to take photos
as far as i remember the first time she need to wear underwear, next time you can leave the underwear in the closet and i think she need lust over 100 and maybe critical sanity not sure anymore.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
as far as i remember the first time she need to wear underwear, next time you can leave the underwear in the closet and i think she need lust over 100 and maybe critical sanity not sure anymore.
yeah as soon as i found out by myself and u reply,what a coincidence haha

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Where is this new bikini? I repeated fair event, run around and still didn't found it!

1. Fallen enemies in the dungeon (first loot them then you can dominate them)
2. Seduce 2-3 men in the street
3. Seduce some boys in school
4. Seduce 2 men in naked night walk

I prefer the 4th option because I can close exposure and domination contracts at once.

talk with man on the 1st flor of GEM, and he ask you to make photos in shcool
You need pose for the art class first. (for a statue or something like that). Then go to festival and talk to art teacher.

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
pool? right from school
thanks but I have another problem, I'm back at school in the cosplay club and can not get out of the cabin, some problem with the underwear,
I changed everything I have, but I can not leave

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
thanks but I have another problem, I'm back at school in the cosplay club and can not get out of the cabin, some problem with the underwear,
I changed everything I have, but I can not leave
You only left with underwear on?

D

Deleted member 22113

Did i miss a couple versions or did it really jump from version95 to 98

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please'm stuck "literally" ... I took the 1st order bad, and at the other end, she goes to prison and no use to call the guard ... any tips? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Sorry guys, now I'm picking up from grandpa in the training room ... how to hit him? Thank you.

Lotto1212

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry guys, now I'm picking up from grandpa in the training room ... how to hit him? Thank you.
i'm sure that u need to take hit from him not hit him, just guard for the grandpa in training room
do you advise me what to do at school? I checked all the clubs and still can not go home
if its about science event, im sure that after u get strange letter that told u to check locker in empty classroom then u need to go to the classroom u teach and then go to roof top, after that u can go home the next day will get love letter at ur desk in classroom, sorry im bad with english

Reactions: Ruodger

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so ran into an issue at that one guys house when staying for dinner, i had submitted to him and when the sone goes under the table the second time it just goes to a black screen and stays that way for a very long time until I tire of seeing it and reset

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes