4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Can't seem to find thread search, but the latest version contains a gamebreaking bug: on first day after the first lesson you can find the runners outside of the school. The fastest runner knocks you over, undresses you and gives you the "too horny to care about cars" gameover.

xnoval

Apr 27, 2018
I'm stuck, right after she finds the letter on the floor.

If possible is there a walkthrough/guide?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In the hallway at the back of the school, at the entrance to the athletic track left, even naked, she says she does not want to rip the skirt in the bushes ... is there a correct time to enter?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Every time I go to the photo studio, the assistant wets her blouse with coffee and she leaves, the two then say they will continue until she accepts topless posing ... What do I need to happen? Thank you.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Every time I go to the photo studio, the assistant wets her blouse with coffee and she leaves, the two then say they will continue until she accepts topless posing ... What do I need to happen? Thank you.
more lust and/or less sanity
not sure
check recollection room

Reactions: Ruodger

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
You need to wear underwear or it won't work.
Cheers

Reactions: Ruodger

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
At Richard's house, the only scene was the lick in the ass, nothing else happens ... she's already having dinner with them and all that happens is that Todd goes under the table ... any tips? Thank you.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
hey i have found an earring with the descriptionretty useless without a pair' so is there another one and if so whre is it thank you

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes